Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
::REVIEW:: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I noticed thatwww.realnatural.com seems to make exactly the same products. But it looks like they're a private label company. But so many of their products sound like the Juice Beauty products. And so much cheaper (wholesale) Sad
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Ok Smile I like this product. I've had this minor zit with no head for quite some time now. What I did was my Green Apple peel then I applied JB Blemish Serum, I was able to get the white head out (finally). Then I applied the serum again and it has calmed down quite nicely. I have transferred a small amount of the serum in a smaller bottle dropper I bought, (so to avoid frequent opening of the big bottle) and I also put some Tea Tree oil drops!!! I like the minty feel to my skin (I spot treated as well). I really like it. It feels gentle yet effective Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:20 am      Reply with quote
For those of you who've used this for a long time, is it still working? I'm still wondering about its efficacy as some have reported that it worked wonders the first few times and then nada. I guess i'm wondering the same for all organic products, as to how long they actually work or last. Thanks!
loulan
5% products discount

Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
My is on the way, can't wait to try.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I always find that my Juice Beauty Blemish Serum works better after I use the Green Apple Peel.
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
after reading the post, i will add the serum to my shopping cart Laughing
Dana26
5% products discount

Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:04 am      Reply with quote
thanks guys. I will try JB products!
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi, any feedback for those whom have been using the blemish serum? Is the serum still working after using it for some time? I read in MUA that some commented that the serum stopped to have any effect after awhile. Confused
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
It's been about 45 days of regular use with the Blemish Serum. I don't know if it ever really helped speed the removal of existing blemishes for me and I still get blemishes here and there. But it may have reduced potential blemishes and my skin definitely does not mind it. It's too mild for me so I probably won't repurchase it but will continue to use up the bottle for its useful antioxidant ingredients.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I had 3 cystic type bumps on my chin, and tried everything on them. I bought the JB Blemish Serum for my sister, but have ended up using it myself! Am really impressed so far, they've really gone down in 1 day, and look much better than they did. So far it seems more effective than the Yonka Juvenil that I previously used.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:09 am      Reply with quote
Just to update, I used this last night and this morning my bumps have gone down dramaticaly, they've almost disappeared! I used it over the rest of my face too, and my skin feels great, really smooth.
maggieq
5% products discount

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
My skin is a little bit of sensitive,could I use their product? I have quite some pigmentations on my face due to break out, will it work?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I tried this for the first time last night and I'm already impressed! This might be something I might buy instead of repurchasing the YonKa Juvenil - just for a change. I've been pretty lucky with clear skin recently but there was this blocked pore/bump on my jaw line the last week and, of course, I just couldn't help but squeeze it. By the next day the tiny little bump that I had decided to squeeze out was now red and significantly bigger. It was not impressed! So, last night I opened up my sample of the JB Blemish Clearing serum and I applied a layer to my whole face. Once it dried I applied some Decleor Ylang Ylang balm and went to sleep. This morning I still saw a red spot in the same place but it was much smaller and was also NOT raised anymore. So, I'm quite happy with this. On another good note, it doesn't feel drying it all and doesn't sting.

Hey Mabsy--

do you still like the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum than Yonka Juvenil? I was thinking of repurchasing Juvenil for my little sister since it seems to work great for her, but if Juice Beauty is better, I was thinking of getting that instead. plus, i think JB gives you more than twice the amount of product for much less.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
I want to know for those who have used this, how it compares with Dermalogica's Medicated Clearing Gel. I am planning to get one of them after I finish off my Juvenil and was wondering whether JB works as well since it only has 1% Salicylic Acid vs Dermalogica which has 2%.

Thanks
Mabsy

Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:05 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
do you still like the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum than Yonka Juvenil? I was thinking of repurchasing Juvenil for my little sister since it seems to work great for her, but if Juice Beauty is better, I was thinking of getting that instead. plus, i think JB gives you more than twice the amount of product for much less.

Sorry, I should have updated this! I actually tried it from a sample. I decanted the contents of the sample to a little jar so that I could keep it closed and used it that way. When I first tried it it worked like a charm. I then didn't use it for a while (not long, but I can't remember if it was a week or two) and when I tried it next it just didn't seem to work as well. I'm not sure why that was - perhaps it was because it had a large surface area expose to air, or perhaps it was just the kind of pimple that you can't get rid of easily. I've always been happy with Juvenil so I would repurchase at this stage instead of buying the JB. That is not to say that the JB may not be effective but I'm leaning towards Juvenil. HTH
maggieq
5% products discount

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
has anyone with sensitive tried it?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy--

thanks for your update Smile . i read the reviews on MUA for juvenil and JB and the majority of users agree with your verdict Mabsy. seems like juvenil is more effective overall.

i don't know, i might give JB a whirl, but if it doesn't work out for my sister, i'll just return to juvenil. i went and checked the mL on the juvenil and it's only .5 mL. JB gives us a 2mL bottle, and it costs so much less. the size difference disturbs me a bit though Confused

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted - I didn't realize that the JB came in a 2oz bottle. By comparison, I agree that the Juvenil is much harder to justify, given the price/size difference. Still, I think Juvenil is better. Is there any way that you could maybe get a travel size or a few samples of the JB first and see how it works for you/sis?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy--good idea, sounds like i am gonna have to make a trip to sephora soon. it's a good thing it's right by my school Smile .

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
I used to really like the Yonka Juvenil, so much so that I bought 3 bottles at once, so I wouldn't run out Embarassed

Now though, I think overall I prefer the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum. I think both probably work differently depending on which type of skin, and blemish you're treating. I find the JB too much to use over my whole face, but I'm finding it so effective at spot treating. Whereas I like using the Juvenil all over, and the smell is amazing too.
I can see the Blemish Serum lasting for ages, and I haven't noticed any decrease in it's effectiveness.
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
I want to know for those who have used this, how it compares with Dermalogica's Medicated Clearing Gel. I am planning to get one of them after I finish off my Juvenil and was wondering whether JB works as well since it only has 1% Salicylic Acid vs Dermalogica which has 2%.

Thanks

Didn't realized the Juice Beauty serum was 1% SA. I've only used the Medicated Clearing Gel directly on spots whereas I use a few drops of Juice Beauty all over my face with an extra dab directly on problem spots. Frankly neither one of them rid blemishes any faster for me but Juice Beauty did a better job at calming those irritated red ones. Plus I liked the 'extras' in the ingredient list.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
I used to really like the Yonka Juvenil, so much so that I bought 3 bottles at once, so I wouldn't run out Embarassed

Now though, I think overall I prefer the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum. I think both probably work differently depending on which type of skin, and blemish you're treating. I find the JB too much to use over my whole face, but I'm finding it so effective at spot treating. Whereas I like using the Juvenil all over, and the smell is amazing too.
I can see the Blemish Serum lasting for ages, and I haven't noticed any decrease in it's effectiveness.

Sel--that's funny because you get so much JB serum than the Juvenil, so i would think i would be more tempting to slather JB everywhere on my face!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
thanks roadbee. Now I'm considering Bioelements' Poreplex too! It has sulfur, SA AND some pretty good ingredients. Oh no, too many choices!!!
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm trying to decide between the JB regular Cleansing Gel and the Green Apple Cleansing Gel - my skin is definitely combo, which some breakouts as well as some really dry/flaky patches. Which is better to balance the two? (fyi, I'm 27 y.o.)
Thanks!
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting about the positive results from this product. I added it to my cart (hoping it truly does stay there!). Sounds very promising and seems to be working well for most people.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |