Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What is the ONE product you are DYING to try?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
marcelina
5% products discount

Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Please help me about my sun damage skin. Is Obagi clear would be the best product for me.
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Marcelina, You need to call the spa or use the live help line for specific questions about spa services. The forum members can give you advice about about skincare in general and even some specific products but aren't necessarily users of the spa in house services. Though I wish I could Very Happy
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Marcelin, I'll try my best to help you out with products that I've tried before personally and also on my mom who had really bad melasma and hyperpigmentation.

Vivier's Seequin which is a mix of 4% hydroquinoine and 10% vitamin C is a great place to start if your skin is normal and not ultra-sensitive. You could try that every other day and on the rest of the days use a really really good and really really stable retinol product like Green cream from lindasy.com or dianayvonne.com. You can also try Skinmedica's retinol complex or Skinceutical's Retinol 0.5 available here at EDS. PSF also does a very nice and moisturising retinol lotion that I've used and like alot. I'm kinda crazy over retinoids so have tried almost everyone out there. My current love is the sadly-going-to-be-dc'ed Avene Ystheal gel.

And back to the topic, I am like many others before me, dying, dying, dying to try JM's Lash Intervention. But it's so incredibly pricey for such a teeny bit of product and a $150 for my lashes?! Shock Ok, who am I kidding, I'll probably end up getting it just like how I caved for the remergent, BQ, cellcosmet, etc etc... =pP

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
want to try Cellcomet eye contour cream after reading all the great reviews. Hopefully I'll get a sample with my next order. Too much to choose from.
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
valmont renewing pack

only if I have more $$
helenj520

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
xxophelia wrote:
Definitely Valmont's L'Elixir des Glaciers. I am dying to try this product but is so darn pricy. I have to skimp on a lot of stuff in order to be able to afford this.

The same product and the SAME reason
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:22 am      Reply with quote
i also want to try the cellcosmet eye contour cream and th valmont renewing pack. But I couldn't afford both, so i chose to trythe valmont renewing pack first since i had a new tube of eye cream i haven't used yet. i hope it will be as good as everyone says it is!
Alix
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Creme de La Mer is something I always want to try but I will never buy it because I don't find it worth the money (see from the ingredients).
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I knew I shouldn't have opened this post. I just see MORE things that I didn't know I needed.

I want: PSF phytolift cranberry eye.

muzzie wrote:
Strivectin SD is beckoning me

yeah - it beckoned me too. I bought a double pack at Costco and it does nothing.

Wawa wrote:
Chantecaille future skin foundation, soooo wanna try this

I did like this but the colors are VERY limited and it's very sheer. I thought VL water canvas was a little better.

Smoothskin wrote:
Kate Somerville

I tried her travel kit. Really not impressed and although I love the refreshing feel of her cleanser, it always clogs my pores and leaves me with a bumpy forehead. Quench is just like Skinceuticals B5.

Alix wrote:
Creme de La Mer is something I always want to try but I will never buy it because I don't find it worth the money (see from the ingredients).

I tried CdlM years ago and it didn't do anything. If your skin is marginally good - it's probably a waste of money. HOWEVER, this summer I bought more before going on vacation (beach). I think it really worked well on my sunburn.
bears
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I would love to try Cellcosmet Ultra Cell but wow the price!!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
My previous vote was for Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash serum, which I've ordered and am currently being tortured by the wait to receive it, so must update my #1 lemming to SK-II airbrush foundation.

I've never used any of their products, but I have heard that it is THE most amazing foundation ever because it looks just like real skin, as if you're not wearing anything but a perfectly flawless complexion. I cannot imagine a makeup product that works that well, but people are RAVING about it, saying it really looks like you have no makeup base on at all.

Problems with it: (1) its supposed to be super expensive, (2) the color range is not very wide - currently only medium-tone yellow-based shades because its an Asian company and its limited release is for their midrange target audience of medium-toned yellow-based skin, (3) not available in the U.S. until God-knows-when.

*Sigh!* If it worked THAT well and they made it available in the U.S. in a color that would match my cool/neutral fair skin, I'd buy it regardless (almost!) of the price.
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Mine is Decleor Aromessence Visage Ylang Ylang - Aromessence Ylang Ylang.
babygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
id love to try Valmont products to find out why these products are sooooooooooo expensive??? Question

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Oh so many....but after all the reading I've done here, I would have to say the Cellosmet line, or at least the Cream cleanser from that line.
LeeBee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
oooops---meant Cellcosmet. Smile
humi
5% products discount

Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
cellex c ,,,,,
yunshangdirizi
5% products discount

Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
pureluxe makeup products
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
I want Candy's vitamin C+E+ferulic serum, CareKate's eyelash serum, and the PSF pumpkin mask.
lulumylovely
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
The JM lash stuff! It is driving me crazy that I am willing to pay all that money for the tiny tube and I can't get any!!! Crazy
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
JM Lash stuff
PSF Browtox
PSF Cranberry Phyto Eye Lift
DMAE serum

Ordering the Browtox with the 10% off this month. Don't know if I will spring for the Phyto eye lift yet.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
muzzie wrote:
Strivectin SD is beckoning me
yeah - it beckoned me too. I bought a double pack at Costco and it does nothing.

Try Serious Skin Care Rulinea serum from HSN.com. Similar to Strivectin, but adds niacinamide. For me this product has made the most difference of any I have used. Look up on the internet benefits of niacinamide if you are interested. I was thinking Candesse (sp?) which is mentioned a lot on this forum is adding a serum with it soon, so may give that try when it is available.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
lorimcp wrote:
Try Serious Skin Care Rulinea serum from HSN.com. Similar to Strivectin, but adds niacinamide. For me this product has made the most difference of any I have used. Look up on the internet benefits of niacinamide if you are interested. I was thinking Candesse (sp?) which is mentioned a lot on this forum is adding a serum with it soon, so may give that try when it is available.

Hi, Lori! May I ask - difference in what? Are you using it on your face? Has it helped with wrinkles/lines? Or are you using it on stretch marks? If so, has it helped at all?
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
This topic just reminded me that I still haven't tried Valmont Renewing Pack, and I've been wanting to since I first read that glowing review awhile back. Just can't seem to fork over the $$$ for it Rolling Eyes

I did, however, get my hands on a sample of the Cellcosmet eye cream and am happy to report that there were no miracles to be had for me from this most costly eye cream. I found it to be no better or worse than any other eye product I've used at a fraction of the price. Lemming squashed. Smile
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
lorimcp wrote:

Hi, Lori! May I ask - difference in what? Are you using it on your face? Has it helped with wrinkles/lines? Or are you using it on stretch marks? If so, has it helped at all?

I have freckles and laid in the sun as a teen ager, so I have hyper pigmentations mostly on my forehead. This serum has done the most to fade these, plus gives a more even tone an glow to my skin. It has also minimized most of my small wrinkles. I think it holds moisture in also because my skin is so smooth and soft.

Here is a short article.

http://www.smartskincare.com/resabstracts/niacinamide_hakozaki_br-j-dermatol_20020700.html
marnie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
For me definitely the JM lash product.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |