Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What is the ONE product you are DYING to try?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Sel - If you live in the US, you can buy Remergent directly from their own site: http://www.remergentskin.com

If not, then please post your name in the thread for those of us who'd like to be able to buy Remergent from EDS. It's in the Lounge section of the forum. That would be the answer to our prayers.

Brenda from Remergent might be able to help you otherwise, if you ask her nicely. (She's the lovely customer services lady who answers their e-mail queries.) No guarantees, though, and the shipping costs could be high as they'll probably need to add any pre-paid Customs/tax fees to the price.

I'm still looking for a decent shipping service that can forward parcels on to those of us not living in the US, but they all seem to be extortionately expensive.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Lip Repair

After reading some reviews here I HAVE to have it!
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Here's a short list of what I am aiming to buy from EDS hopefully by the end of the year!

Dr. H Rhythmic Night Conditioner -- hard to justify the cost right now but the reviews are pretty good about it and my skin just loooooves the other Dr. H products I am using!

PSF O2 Serum -- I think this will be the first one I buy next. Sounds perfect!

Dr. H Rose moisturizer -- I have a sample of this and it is wonderful! I've been using it as a night cream to heal my big breakout on my neck from my pregnancy. I know I shouldn't use a night cream but it is really healing!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try sisley line... but they are so expensive... Hm, is this line good for gal before 30?
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:

I would love to see a review on both the Elixir Des Glaciers and Cellular Repair Serum please.

Yikes! Sorry for not keeping abreast on this thread Embarassed

Bushy by now I suspect you have a good idea about the Elixir Des Glaciers, I think...? I know you tried the eye cream version. In anycase I'm one of the strange ones who DIDN"T like the Elixir Des Glaciers. Shock
The texture is lovely, almost mousse like but I don't care for the sparkly things in it. Also my face had a few small flesh colored bumps from using it only one time. Remember my skin is quick fickle. I ADORE the Cellular Repair Serum though!!!! It's on my list as well as a few other items that you have previously mentioned. Smile Sorry for the late post.
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
so cruel! only one!

for now it is cellular skin rx Relax Plus with Vialox.
Sonson
5% products discount

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Diorshow mascara. I've heard that it curls your eyelasehs (even on stubborn straight asian lashes)
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:11 am      Reply with quote
When I can afford it... Cellcosmet eye contour cream!!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to try Amazing Cosmetics since I heard so many complimements in this EDS
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi, It's gotta be the Valmont l des glaciers eye cream (sp?) Bushy's raving about it but OMG how can anyone afford it. Maybe some day!! Pray
skodalady
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'd always wanted to try GoSmile. I don't think I could ever do the high speed tooth whitening at the dentist's office without gagging. Well, last night I decided that couldn't go on any longer without trying it. Today was the first application -- it was very easy to apply. It seems like it has worked a bit, or maybe it's wishful thinking. I'll write a review when I've finished 7 days of the product.
skodalady
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to include some other items:
* PSF O2 serum
* PSF papaya cleanser -- it sounds delicious
* and more Juice beauty products
sassy180
5% products discount

Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
IS clinical, Decleor Ylang Ylang oil and carekate's lash serum
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:01 am      Reply with quote
okay so since I've technically tried two of the three I stated above (when I was only supposed to list ONE) I'm not DYING to try:

drumroll.....

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel!

man oh man! Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:13 am      Reply with quote
Perricone's Facial Conformer only too expensive at £445 for 60ml. It must be really really great product, sadly my beauty budget will not support regular spending as such. Dying to get the samples though Smile
LisaM
5% products discount

Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Clarins beauty flash balm and Clarins energiging morning cream - I also have the preverntion plus night cream and the total body lift and both are amazing...

My Mum has used Clarins since her 20s and now she's nearly 50 and doesn't look even close to it!

Hey everyone, i'm new here, based in Belfast, N. Ireland - thought I would stay and have a look around Wink 24, fair skinned, blonde hair, occasional (hormonal) breakouts, combination skin - and soon I'll have fabuloue eyelashes too Wink
jkresk
5% products discount

Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:21 am      Reply with quote
donnababe wrote:
A good DMAE product.

Me, too! Sounds so promising, but the companies that tout it either don't add enough of it to be effective or use other ingredients that aren't too good for the skin!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:10 am      Reply with quote
linda carter wrote:
Perricone's Facial Conformer only too expensive at £445 for 60ml. It must be really really great product, sadly my beauty budget will not support regular spending as such. Dying to get the samples though Smile

WHAT?! 445 POUND STERLING?!??!

That is...::gasp:: over 90,000 yen.. over US$800... holy crapper batman, at that price it would want to give me skin like.. like... hell, it would want to give me a whole new face! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
I got one for US$570.00 last September. I still have half bottle left AND I still have my old face. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I don't like the smell which I believe it's from DMAE, a concentrated sugaring smell. I don't think it's fair for me to say if it worked or not. I used it for 2 or 3 months but did not see much improvement and stopped. But early this year I used it again for few weeks and I felt my skin was firmer. The reason I stopped again was because it did not give me a glow as Juvedical Night Cream did. I guess I should use it up just for the high price.

The money I spent on skin care for last 12 months can give me multiple face lift. Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

Tiger: why "holy crapper batman"? Question Question Question

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
The whole Obagi skincare line.
I'm seriously thinking about bringing it up with my dermatologist at my next visit.
I'm always a sucker for words like "aggressive"!

I also want to try the Juice Beauty Peel. Clearly, I'm way behind the game, since this would be an exciting purchase for me. Laughing But I have a short list of about 4 products, all dermatologist recommended, that are all I use, and they keep my skin lovely. It's just the girl in me that wants all these wonderful potions you ladies and gents keep raving about!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I second the cellcosmet eye cream. I want it sooooooooo bad.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Kiss Me Sunkiller clearwater spf 50+ PA+++, i just ordered it, it will be here soon! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:26 am      Reply with quote
If it's ONE product that can't afford now but dying to try - Baby Quasar (after all the cool reviews here)

If it's ONE product that I can afford now and dying to try - PSF O2 Serum.
akhl
5% products discount

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont White & Blanc series.
akhl
5% products discount

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="mom2tommax"]And only one...girls....

Mine is..... [u][b]Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub[/b][/u].

Doesn't that just sound deliciously lovely?
Perhaps I will treat myself with a bit of my income tax refund.

Lori[/quote]

I love to try Valmont White & Blanc series.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |