Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
What is the ONE product you are DYING to try?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:38 am      Reply with quote
i think all, not only one.

eye balm,face cream, lip balm, cleaner, essence, etc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
handsdown, the JM lash product. I'm part of the craze!

Also, Dr. Brandt eye brightening cream.
Andrea38
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
the baby Quasar Drool

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I guess I will try everything i see in those magazines. lol
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:53 am      Reply with quote
PSF Cranberry Eye Treatment
The JM Eyelash Product (Want it 'cause I can't have it!)
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
baby quasar, JM eyelash intervention(just got it and am using it for a week now), lip pumper(heard about that on the hot thread on lip plumping in product previews)
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to try the skincubed eye cream!
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:52 am      Reply with quote
May I ask exactly what is "eye brightening cream" and what does it do?
koolade
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
lefemme wrote:
May I ask exactly what is "eye brightening cream" and what does it do?

just brighten up the eye area, ya know "diffuse light" and all that stuff.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
baby quasar Very Happy I have just caved in & ordered it.

So now I have to say Carrie's lash stuff because I know it's going to be fantastic & I sure do need it. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
eye treatment from sisley, la mer
koolade
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
'tis the season for La Mer! If you can get a sample, it'll last you a while if you apply it correctly.

Also, with the colder, dryer weather (if your North like me)it makes all the difference. I saw some references on this site for cheaper La Mer alternatives that should work just as well.
lilithim
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie's LushLash serum, Clarisonic SkinCare brush... and mineral makeup.
robina.b

Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:37 am      Reply with quote
am 28,with a bit fair complexion but for the last two years or so am having frakles on my nose.they make me look so odd. and am depressed too.any one knows what i can use to get rid of it
koolade
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
You can have your skin bleached...since it's a small area, it wouldn't be too much money...but it sounds like a lot of effort.
trianglefish
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
my list is long...right now just got a rave for Decleor's Ylang Ylang serum Razz
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Clarisonic brush, Baby Q. Bring on the technology Santa! Very Happy
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Ooh, forgot the Jan Marini eyelash stuff. High tech in it's own way, but the sounds of it?
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Spoilt brat that I am. I now have lots of Carrie's miracles in my possession & will report results as they occur.

So now I have had to add a nuface to my list. I am seriously thinking of shooting Scalawagirl for her great reviews, excellent results & bloody expensive finds. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Spoilt brat that I am. I now have lots of Carrie's miracles in my possession & will report results as they occur.

So now I have had to add a nuface to my list. I am seriously thinking of shooting Scalawagirl for her great reviews, excellent results & bloody expensive finds. Wink

I wholeheartedly agree. While I am happy to be making BETTER product choices - Scalawaggirl's reviews are leading me to bankruptcy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
loopylori wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree. While I am happy to be making BETTER product choices - Scalawaggirl's reviews are leading me to bankruptcy.

yeah, but they're so much fun!!! Bad Grin
simplenpure
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely the Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash!!!
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:56 am      Reply with quote
After I get the Baby Q, the dermawand, the nuface, and that cellulite massage thing, then I will only want one thing - Carrie's lash serum! When ALL these things are in my possession I will never have anymore *wants* again! Cool Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Oh shucks! I forgot one more - the lips2kiss system. Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
...oh, and i want to try Go Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |