Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
What is the ONE product you are DYING to try?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Desinda
5% products discount

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:11 am      Reply with quote
TNS! Heard is was fabulous but PRICEY!
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I want to try the pressed powder from 100% pure, it's sold on QVC but I can't justify the cost.
dcanup
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
SKII Air Foundation
Artic_Mama
5% products discount

Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Clarisonic. Even though I do OCM I'd LOVE to add that in but it would take me three months of saving my beauty/fun budget to purchase it, and I have too many other things I NEED to cough up for what I WANT. Sad, but perhaps someday when I don't have so many small children around I'll be able to splurge at will Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Artic_Mama wrote:
Clarisonic. Even though I do OCM I'd LOVE to add that in but it would take me three months of saving my beauty/fun budget to purchase it, and I have too many other things I NEED to cough up for what I WANT. Sad, but perhaps someday when I don't have so many small children around I'll be able to splurge at will Smile

Why don't you try the Pretika brush, which is a clarisonic knockoff? It's practically the same thing as the clarisonic, just for less than 1/3 of the price. I love my pretika.
Artic_Mama
5% products discount

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:36 am      Reply with quote
I've been thinking about the Pretika, actually, but I am hesitant because I have delicate, thin skin and I have heard it is a bit more abrasive and doesn't have other brush options. The reviews around these forums seem very positive, but if it'd be too rough for me I'd rather save the fifty and put it towards the Clarisonic, myself!

I am still waffling a bit on this one Smile If I wasn't on a really tight beauty budget I;d go for it, but for now I am trolling around for more product reviews on it before making up my mind. It does indeed sound like it is the BEST knockoff available though, and that counts for a lot! Clarisonic is overpriced for the branding, anyway, and it seems this tool is not, so it makes sense their quality would be more comparable than the price discrepancy would lead people to believe.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've been thinking about trying Elastica, especially with my DermaRoller...Don't know if I'd say I'm DYING to try it, but I'm curious for sure.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
I think the Pretika can be super gentle if you handle it correctly. If you apply only the minimum pressure on the brush, it'll be super gentle. It only feels rough when you press it into the skin, and that's not necessary.

Nemo, who has the pretika was able to test the clarisonic on his hand and he says that he couldn't tell the difference between the pretika and the clarisonic.

Artic_Mama wrote:
I've been thinking about the Pretika, actually, but I am hesitant because I have delicate, thin skin and I have heard it is a bit more abrasive and doesn't have other brush options. The reviews around these forums seem very positive, but if it'd be too rough for me I'd rather save the fifty and put it towards the Clarisonic, myself!

I am still waffling a bit on this one Smile If I wasn't on a really tight beauty budget I;d go for it, but for now I am trolling around for more product reviews on it before making up my mind. It does indeed sound like it is the BEST knockoff available though, and that counts for a lot! Clarisonic is overpriced for the branding, anyway, and it seems this tool is not, so it makes sense their quality would be more comparable than the price discrepancy would lead people to believe.
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
I'd love to try the Remergent DNA Repair and Barrier Repair. A bit beyond my standard price range but I'm still considering them anyways...

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I want to try Valmont renewing pack.
alley0808
5% products discount

Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
clarisonic brush!
Kat ~<3
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Baby Quasar Phototherapy Device Shock

5% products discount

Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 am      Reply with quote
La Mer face cream
Cocosammi
5% products discount

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Baby Quasar
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
i want to try Clarisonic brush even i know it is better for oil skin.
i would like to try Aesop's products,but can't find where to buy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:

I have dry skin and love my Clarisonic! It helps keep flakies away Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to have a Clarisonic brush! I'm trying to figure out how to convince someone to give it to me for Christmas Wink
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Annie B wrote:
I would love to have a Clarisonic brush! I'm trying to figure out how to convince someone to give it to me for Christmas Wink

Let them know when there is a sale. Like recently onwww.beauty.com there was a 20% off coupon on everything for friends and family...it's over now but keep on the lookout.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
Annie B wrote:

Let them know when there is a sale. Like recently onwww.beauty.com there was a 20% off coupon on everything for friends and family...it's over now but keep on the lookout.

I was thinking of asking my mom to buy it through my grandmother. She worked at Dillard's department store for over 20 years and retired with her 25% discount. That's probably the only way I'll ever get a Clarisonic!
danatartau
5% products discount

Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
My Diorshow mascara.
julian_y
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try the entire line of PSF on EDS. Effective ingredients but inexpensive!
julian_y
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
i would like to try Aesop's products,but can't find where to buy.

http://www.aesop.net.au/purchase/index2.html
You can find the store in your region
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
This is not exactly "products" but i would like to try:

1) Laser hair removal. Those brazilian waxes are not that convenient and can be pricey, if done every month.

2) Dermasweep---A non-invasive exfoliation system that costs about $200 each time.
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:01 am      Reply with quote
Artic_Mama wrote:

Arctic_Mama,
I have the Pretika and it is NOT harsh at all. And as soon as I see new blackheads forming, I use the Pretika and the blackheads magically disappear.
Mia99

Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 am      Reply with quote
Priori coffeeberry.

And as a response on the Laser hair removal it is something I recommend! Very Happy
I would never do a wax!! Shock
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |