Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
What is the ONE product you are DYING to try?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
I was dying to try Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and the Blemish serum. I recently tried them both and absolutely love them. Now I'm dying to try the Juice Beauty Cleansing Gel.
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka's cleansing cream. Just haven't gotten around to it .... yet!

Though I've been hearing many good things about the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel as well.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Clarisonic skin care brush and MAC's Liquidlast eyeliner.
katja
5% products discount

Tue May 23, 2006 4:53 am      Reply with quote
I would like try the Valmont Elixir Des Glaciers cream and eye cream. But I think it's too expensive Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 5:10 am      Reply with quote
The next I'll try the cellcosmet line - but first I have to use up the IS clinical package I just ordered from EDS, which didn't even arrived yet, so cellcosmet has to wait a wile . . .)
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 9:04 am      Reply with quote
-Caudalie Radiance Serum
-DHCC for clogged pores around the nose

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
cellcosmet eye gel
Liss
5% products discount

Tue May 23, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I would love to try:
Juice Beauty: Green Apple Peel and Blemish Clearing Serum

Hoping to get a sample whit my recent ESD purchase Smile
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
I also would like to try the Juice beauty blemish serum... i always keep hearing about this product
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont L ELIXIR DES GLACIERS(CAD$650)... Shock
Mabsy

Wed May 24, 2006 1:15 am      Reply with quote
At the moment I think it's the Clarisonic face brush and also the Rare Minerals. I don't ask for much Laughing
pinkmelody
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Creme de La Mer

I always wanted to try, but the sales always say that I honestly dont need it now since I am too young for that Sad
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 am      Reply with quote
ISC line.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Mirra Fleur Gold Serum. Has anyone tried this Russian line of products?
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:30 am      Reply with quote
PSF 02 and Dr. HCC..

5% products discount

Tue May 30, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Don't want to disappoint you, but Eminence is not what it used to be.

Mabsy wrote:
Photolagen - I had a sample of it but I want to get the full size and to actually see if it does anything. I really like it based on the sample.

RemergentSkin range - but that's not yet been lauchned Sad

Eminence Organics Stoncecrop Hydrating Gel - that's also on my "must try" list - but I'm unlikely to be able to get samples of this any time soon.

Dr Hauschka makeup - in particular their foundation and tinted moisturiser.

Also, Carekate's "lash magic" and Juice Beauty in general would also be nice Smile

ETA: Oops! Sorry, apparently I cannot follow instructions Embarassed It's *one* product you're after. In that case I'll have to cut it down to the Eminence Organics, since I technically tried Photolagen already. The others are next in line Smile
s70princess
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Gosh, I'm always dying to try so many things ... right now, my top 3 are:

1) Clarsonic
2) Obaji Travel Kit or Starter Kit
3) Kinerase cream (tried lotion before, but wasn't moisturizing enough ... but is cream too greasy??)

decisions, decisions ... Smile
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
pinkmelody wrote:
Creme de La Mer

I always wanted to try, but the sales always say that I honestly dont need it now since I am too young for that Sad

Amanda Bynes who is not even 20 yrs old uses Creme de la Mer, and so does Kristin Dunts.
I have a couple friends who are in their early 20's that use Creme de la mer and their skin looks fabulous and glowing. If the original Creme de la mer cream may be too rich for you, there is the lotion form that is less rich.

Some other products im dying to try is Strivectin cream for stretch marks, Murad skincare and La Praire
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
If I had to pick just ONE, I guess it would be the clarisonic face brush, so pricey though. Sad
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka mascara
Pink P

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm new to this forum. So excited to be here.

The product line I am hoping to get into is Clayton Shagal. Anyone tried it. Don't know if there is a topic about Clayton Shagal - if there is and someone could kindly direct me to it, much appreciated!
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
kls wrote:
If I had to pick just ONE, I guess it would be the clarisonic face brush, so pricey though. Sad

Oh yes, me too!!! I want this so badly but am totally turned off by the price!

Welcome, Pink! I don't know that brand but if you search the forum you may find more info.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
I love MD Formulation (illuminating serum)
It is very good for pigment

yaling
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:45 am      Reply with quote
MD formulation is the best!!!!
I used to have congested skin, after I use MD my pore getting smaller, and pimples is go on.. Wink
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Burt's Bees Orange Cleanser, it was Carekates review that clinched it! Laughing

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |