Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Source Naturals Skin Eternal Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I saw this prducts in the whole foods store and thought what the hell for $12 lets try it. It feels very refreshing on my face. I have only been using it for 4 days in the evening so I cant really comment if it is doing anything. One thing I am finding somewhat strange is that it is a little runny, not thick at all. I feel this allows it to go on smooth and dry quickly. Has anyone ever tried this?

here are the ingredients:
Vitamin C-Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Polyethylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid (alpha-Hydroxy Acid), MSM, DMAE, alpha-Lipoic Acid, Simethicone, Lemon Oil, Aloe Vera, Lavender Oil, Methylparaben, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Calcium Pantothenate, Coenzyme Q10, and Chamomile Flower Extract 4:1.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Not this specific brand, but I tried a different HA serum that I found at Whole Foods by "Revive Labs" (I think!?). Was mostly ambivilent about it as I didn't see any results...

I think I DO want to warn you about: don't apply it to your lips because -- for whatever reason -- HA serums applied to lips are extremely drying! Go figure, when the opposite happens with the HA/collagen pills taken internally....

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Any updates on this product?!

I recently tried the DMAE from Source naturals... I do not like the smell (too strong). I cannot judge the effects yet though to make a review.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 9:26 am      Reply with quote
I picked up a bottle of the Skin Eternal at some point or other.... My intention was to use it on my chest, cause it smelled good, and was the right price.

No matter how much a shake the bottle though, it always seemed that the runny clear stuff was on top, and the thicker lotion on the bottom. They just don't blend. Confused
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Katee, I found the same thing you did about the components not really blending! I finally gave up and got the HA serum from PSF and I like it much better (I'm using up the rest of the Source serum on my hands). Granted, the PSF product is just 100% HA...no actives like the Source Naturals, but that's okay because I use other things with DMAE, Vitamin C, etc.

Mary Smile
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hiya Mary,

You guys are right, I can use it for the hands and won't mind the strong scent then...

What DMAE products do you use? and when in your routine?! I so wanna try the PSF HA!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Hey joziegrozy!

I am currently using the DMAE Firming Fluid from Reviva Labs and really like it! The price is right ($19.00 at ULTA) and I like the fact that it is fragrance free and non-greasy.

I started out using it a.m. and p.m. (after cleansing and toning and before moisturizer or other treatments). However, about a week ago I added the DIY Vitamin C serum (love it!) to my already over-crowded a.m. lineup of products. So, I decided I would just use the DMAE in the evening after cleansing and before the PSF Retinol 1%. Granted, it's only been a week since I made this change, but I think that once a day with the DMAE fluid should be fine.

Hope this helps!
Mary Smile
Betta Red

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
I heard Source Naturals Skin Eternal Cream is better than Serum.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I have the Natural Source Cream, I bought it to use as a neck cream, I do find it quite greasy and there is a strong but not unpleasant smell. The smell fades and the cream sinks in eventually, but its a bit greasy for my face.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:23 am      Reply with quote
The ingredient list looks rather promising, and your reveiw even more so. Is this brand available in Australia because I would very much like to try it?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |