Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
can't believe it's been a year...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
In commemoration of my one year anniversary with this forum I would like list the products I have started using, that had I never of came across this forum I would never have tried them. As well, I would like to thank all of you who have helped my skin and my psychological well being as a result. (I'm also thankful for the other advice I have gotten along the way Wink ). (Oh dear, I sould like one of those satirical melodramatic commercials... but seriously...)

What I wouldn't dream of going without:

*homemade DHCC
*in general, the use of EOs (I knew they had many benefits but never really knew how/where to start using them).
*more specifically, the use of oils for skin balancing effects (sebum regulation and hydration). I use a homemade rendition of the Decleor Aromaessence ylang-ylang
*aspirin mask
*1000 Hour lash tint ( this!!!)
*Jurlique Lavender Silk Dust
*MMU (I thought all of 'em were like BE (not that this line is bad, it just didn't work for me)). I am liking JI and MB.
*Paves Professional shampoo, conditioning milk (This is one of the three different shampoo and conditioning brands I use b/c I like variety and Bumble and Bumble is too expensive to use everyday) and their serum
*last and not least as I have noticed much difference in my skin: OCM (CO/EVOO- 60%/40% + a few drops of geranium)

I know I am forgetting something... of course this list will grow when I get a real job and can afford more things (I want to try IS Clinical for instance).

But anyway, despite my cheesiness in this post, my skin and I thank you! Smile

(And thanks to those that have read my very long posts. Conciseness has never been my strong suit). And Mabsy and Caspers Mum: thanks for your patience in my misplacement of my posts (i.e., when I post in Products Review forum when it should really be in the Skin Care forum or EDS Lounge Forum (and vice versa)).

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Amnis congratulations on you anniversary Dancing
I love the homemade DHCC Very Happy
Just like to say I have really enjoyed getting to know you Very Happy

Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:02 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you've found good advice here. Let's hope we see your anniversary post on the 14th of Feb every year Wink

ps. Your post just tipped me over the edge on OCM. I have used this to an extent (Babor and Decleor) but I just bought a bottle of pre-made OCM from MooGoo (small but v.cute natural Australian skincare company). I was on the fence about buying the MooGoo OCM until I read your note about OCM just now Very Happy

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |