Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What is your ALL time favourite eye cream/serum/gel?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:04 am      Reply with quote
What is your ALL time eye cream/serum/gel?

CUrrently I am loving PSF hydrating Eye cream. It is quite thick but I use it at night and by morning my eyes are looking wonderful!

If I could justify the price I would love to try the IS eye cream!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I have dry skin around my eyes and actually found that the PSF Hydrating Cream suited me better than the IS Clinical. Whilst it was good, it just didn't give me the moisturisation I need.
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I use MD Formulations Vit-A-Plus eye creme, and Antioksidant eye creme. I either layer it, og use one at night and one during the day. Lines and puffiness are gone, though it doesn´t do anything for circles.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am dependant on dermalogica intensive eye repair...only thing that dosent cause milia and it seems to make my eyelashes grow (could be my imagination).
Mabsy

Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I use MD Formulation Vit-A eye cream and it get rid of those ugly chicken skin around my eyes. I can't say its my favoriate one because I think I haven't found it yet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Mabsy, Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream is the best!
I also like Valmont Eye and Mouth Cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:21 am      Reply with quote
I have to say Juvedical Eye Serum - the end of bags and puffiness and the Juvedical Eye Cream for moisture as required.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Without question PSF StimuColl-C Intensive Eye Serum. It has smoothed my lids & tightened my eye area noticeably. And it doesn't sting my sensitive eyes one bit. I'm using up my other eye cream stash but the PSF is 5 Star & I love it
laurabeth
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Ruth do you have any milia under the eyes or dark circles? I am wondering if PSF works for these problems. So PSF worked for you with fine lines, dryness, and elasticity?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote
laurabeth wrote:
Ruth do you have any milia under the eyes or dark circles? I am wondering if PSF works for these problems. So PSF worked for you with fine lines, dryness, and elasticity?

Not Ruth, but I had a couple of bumps (not really milia) that are gone now. They looked like fat bumps. Someone told me only a derm. could get rid of them, but they're gone now. I not sure if it was the PSF stim. serum, since I've been uusing Vit. c serum under my eyes over a couple of years. But,with PSF, there is certainly a difference in terms of smoothness & tightness-just more elasticity. It's also hydrating . My eyes are very dry so I put apply the hydrating cream over it & in the morning. Absorbs right away on me.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have never really paid the attention that I should for dark undereye circles - I wear glasses so it hides them I guess.
I do know for an absolute fact that the StimuColl-C has hugely helped elasticity & has moisturized perfectly without getting greasies. I put it all over my lids & eye area, wait a minute or so & then blot with a lint free tissue.
I wondered if Tazorac had eliminated my under eye milia, but after reading the post by Marina, if she found that thinks hers were rid of with the PSF maybe that could well be the answer. I hate when I use more than one thing & I can't be specific on what exactly has worked!! Still love the Tazorac!!
I never want to be without my Taz & StimuColl-C ever again. Cool
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
RuthMarion wrote:
I have never really paid the attention that I should for dark undereye circles - I wear glasses so it hides them I guess.
I do know for an absolute fact that the StimuColl-C has hugely helped elasticity & has moisturized perfectly without getting greasies. I put it all over my lids & eye area, wait a minute or so & then blot with a lint free tissue.
I wondered if Tazorac had eliminated my under eye milia, but after reading the post by Marina, if she found that thinks hers were rid of with the PSF maybe that could well be the answer. I hate when I use more than one thing & I can't be specific on what exactly has worked!! Still love the Tazorac!!
I never want to be without my Taz & StimuColl-C ever again. Cool

I love my Tazorac cream as well! Which percentage are you able to use for your eye area? Seems like every time I try to use anything more than .05% around my eyes it really dries the area out and never seems to get any better, so I end up going back.

-Cheri
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:42 am      Reply with quote
I use the Tazorac 0.05% around my eyes & on my neck/chest. Once in a while I'll use the 0.1% & it's ok under my eyes but it flares my neck & chest up like crazy. In either case, I use it every other night, wait an hour or so & then put the StimuColl-C on top of everything. If my undereyes are drying out a bit (from the taz) I'll put a good moisturizer on top in the daytime (PSF, Kiehl's Avocado or Cellcosmet). All super products too Wink

I should add that if I use anything too rich in the P.M. I wake up with puffy eyes so that's why I save the more emollient things for the day.
laurabeth
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for responding you guys! I'm glad the PSF eyecream works for you, I think I may try it over my retinol too!!! I have very fair skin so my undereye area and up the side of my nose is dark. I'm not ill, it has just always been bluish since I was a kid. I am thinking that maybe overtime the retinol will thicken the skin? Anyway it's great to know a good moisturizer to put over retinol!!! I have just a few milia in the dark circle area that I also hope will fade from the retinol. Smile

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |