Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Where to buy 1000 Hours Lash Tint & StarLash?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've been able to track down where to purchase Ardell and Dreamlash (which I've ordered) and Lucia Essence (haven't ordered yet!)...but can't seem to find where to get the 1000 Hours Lash Tint or StarLash?

My apologies if this info is posted here already...but if anyone could tell me where I could buy it online or which stores carry it, that would be great!

Thanks...and have a wonderful weekend!

Mary Very Happy
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I buy the 1000 hour eyebrow lash tint fromwww.1000hour.com.au

(it costs about $19.00 USD)

I've never heard of Starlash...sorry I can't help with that one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much, Chrissie...the help is much appreciated!

Mary Smile
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=4EXIVQJ2XPE4JLAUCJABXCQ?id=P66109&site=inktomi&group=datafeed&creative=datafeed&promocode=10&cm_mmc=us_search-_-YahooPI-_-datafeed-_-allpdts&_requestid=324922

Is this the Star Lash you meant?

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/_us/_en/catalog/product.aspx?prdcode=A057&CatCode=AXE_COSMETICS

Or this? Did a search for Star Lash these were the 2 things I found.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ah Ha! Think this is what you meant....

http://www.starlash.com/eyelashenhancer.htm

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
Ah Ha! Think this is what you meant....

http://www.starlash.com/eyelashenhancer.htm

great link Has anyone had any success with this??

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Candy...that was the one I was looking for (the eyelash enhancer)!!! Very Happy

Mary
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
You're quite welcome. Now, the question is, has anyone tried it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
If I'm not mistaken, I think I read about it in one of Carekate's posts...it looked like she used it in conjunction with some other products (Ardell, Lucia, etc.). But I, too, would love more details about how well it works!

Mary Smile
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:56 am      Reply with quote
The $40 Starlash didn't work any better than the $4 Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator so save your money!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Wow...I will stick with the Ardell! It seems to be working well so far, and how can you beat the price? I also did by some DreamLash, but only because I found it on Ebay for a few dollars.

Thanks for the heads up, Carekate!

Mary Very Happy
Bella_Vita

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Latisse is the ONLY FDA approved product for growing and enhancing eyelashes. It works! I am using it and in about 6 weeks have magnificent eyelashes. The instructions say to expect it to take 16 weeks. If my eyelashes do not ever get better it is worth the money now. It is 125$ for a month from your eye doctor. It can last 2 months easy. Just use a smaller brush then they supply with it. It is fabulous! (No I do not own stock in this company, but wish I did!)
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:14 am      Reply with quote
Bella_Vita wrote:
Latisse is the ONLY FDA approved product for growing and enhancing eyelashes. It works! I am using it and in about 6 weeks have magnificent eyelashes. The instructions say to expect it to take 16 weeks. If my eyelashes do not ever get better it is worth the money now. It is 125$ for a month from your eye doctor. It can last 2 months easy. Just use a smaller brush then they supply with it. It is fabulous! (No I do not own stock in this company, but wish I did!)

Most that are using a drug containing product just buy Lumigan or a generic version, it's the active in Latisse just much cheaper.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31135

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 am      Reply with quote
From thread http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7546&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=425

Cross posting here are all the online sellers I found

Here is the link to their site

http://www.1000hour.com/eyelashdyekits.html

In Australia

http://www.epharmacy.com.au/product.asp?id=52692&pname=1000+Hour+Eyelash+%26+Brow+Dye+Kit+-+Blue%2FBlack

In NZ

http://store.pharmacy-nz.com/EyeLashandBrowTint.html

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |