Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

wart/mole vanishing cream?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jamie5136

Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
this product literally burned a hole in my skin. The mole I put it on was small and in the groin area. It hurt like heck and then spread way beyond where I put it. I had to go to the ER with a 2nd to 3rd degree burn. I am using an RX now on it. I will go to a dermatologist soon. ER doctor said I might need a skin graft and that hair may not grow back in that area! How embarrassing. It also hurts badly and has a hard root underneath. This should not be available OTC in my opinion.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am      Reply with quote
After getting a wart from the security fingerprint reader at the turnstile at my work, nasty right?, I tried burning, freezing, duct tape, acid, etc. What worked was a part of cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar taped on overnight. The sheer pain woke me up every night, but it was gone with no scar in about ten days.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I did a lot of diy reading on this and I found that apple cider vinegar and iodine (can't recall the brand name..but a certain brand) works in removing moles at home. I used ACV on one for about a week. It removed a lot of it..but I didn't stick with it because it was summer and the area around the mole can get red and I was wearing shirts where it showed.

From what I learned in my reading..you rough up the mole with a nail file or a needle..put Vaseline or something like that around the mole..and put on ACV..( i used organic) you cover it with a soaked cotton ball and a band aid. Mine got real pale..and parts of it started coming off..and it did get way smaller. You need to rough it up for it to work.

I've also read that the bloodroot paste is toxic and bad for you. Don't know if that is true. I have been tempted to buy the brand of mole remover that doesn't have bloodroot in it..seems like it might work faster.

That's what I've got on this subject.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Forgot about filing it down- I did this with a nail file. I used plain old acv from Whole Foods.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |