Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Does anyone have any experience with Derma Wand/OxyLight?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I am looking into Derma Wand/OxyLight. Does anyone have any experience with Derma Wand/OxyLight?
OxyLight is the upgraded version of the Derma Wand.

Thank you
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
I bought Oxy Light last August / September. Faithfully used it twice a day for 3 months. On other Oxy Light post I said "it did nothing for me". But after stopped using it for about 2 months I found my laugh lines are deeper and skin around my mouth are loose. I don't know if Oxy Light helped me tighten my skin before or not. Start to use it again about 2 weeks ago. I'll let you know in 2 months if I can tell any difference or not. I had my daughter took picture for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I'll be waiting for an update.

For how long every day you have to use it?
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
About 5 min each time, twice a day. I use it for "lifting" purposes. Thank God I don't have acne, about the only skin problem I don't have.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:16 am      Reply with quote
I want an Oxy Light so bad.. Hopefully I'll get it soon...
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Kiki,
Derma Wand is getting very good reviews on MakeupAlley.
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Doba, Kiky....
Did you end up purchasing oxylight?
Does it do what you wanted it to?
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't gotten anything yet.. To many things other to do first.. But I will!!!
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Is this quite similar to "Dermaltone" - I was thinking of buying Dermaltone???? Just want to know which is better before I spend $$$.

Also can one use this while using a moisturizer with argireline - like ADCE??? JUST A THOUGHT - Rose

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think so. Dermaltone is to stimulate your facial muscle and OxyLight is to bring more oxygen to your skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:26 am      Reply with quote
MACrisis - Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:33 am      Reply with quote
They are 2 different things, just as MACrisis said.. I've had a Dermal Tone for years and LOVE it! I hope to get my Oxy Light soon too.. There's info out on the www about both, if you haven't already looked...
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:35 am      Reply with quote
kiky...
let me know what results you get from oxylight. I am interested in oxylight too.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:23 am      Reply with quote
I have derma wand and I don't use it that much. I find that my skincare products are doing its job.

But if I am in a hurry to get rid of a deep acne, I will use it several times a day and use Sonya Dakar acne fighter cream.
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kiki - I think I will buy a Dermal Tone and maybe a Oxy Light later. Let us know how you do with the Oxy Light!

Does anybody know if its OK to use the Dermal Tone while using a moisturizer thats got Argireline. HOW CAN ONE STIMULATE THE FACIAL MUSCLES, WHEN IT'S KIND OF FROZEN! Just a thought - if anyones got any views on this matter - would love to hear. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I have bought the Oxylight. I'm using it for lifting. My spouse is using it for hair/scalp. My son is using it for acne/scar. I can see immediate results for my purpose. However I always use the Osylight at night and when the morning comes, the effect is not as obvious. Regardless, I can see slow graduate improvement. I haven't checked with my spouse or my son whether it works. I'll check with them in the next week or so.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Let me know if it works for hair. My
mom had a real thinning problem and I'm afraid I'm going that way.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I have had a dermawand for about 8 years now. I really love it, would not be without it. I use it at night for a few minutes after my night creams.
termom
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
My son told me that Oxylight works for his acne. He said he was dabbing on it with high setting a few times a day. The pimples actually went away faster than normal. I also asked my husband whether it helps with the hair. He told he he hasn't seen any results yet but he will keep using it.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
termom,

For how long do you have it? How fast did you see the results?

Thanks
termom
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
I have the OxyLights for 3 - 4 weeks. I used it religiously every night for around 5 minutes (more than the recommended 3). I will first use it in light straight strokes all over my cheeks, forehead, neck, above and below my lips. Then I'll do more intensively, as instructed by the brochure, on the laugh lines, eyebags, eyebrows, and all around the eye areas. I see 'lifting' effects around the laugh lines quite a bit and that's the part I feel is saggy all the time. My laugh lines have eased quite a bit. There's a mirror (maybe because of the specific lighting) in the building that is mnost unforgiving. I always feel really upset after I look at myself (and my laugh lines) from that mirror. Last weekend, I looked at myself from that mirror and I really saw a lot of improvement. I actually looked a lot younger because the laugh lines (or saggy cheeks) have eased off quite a bit. I felt young all over again !

I'm really happy about the OxyLights. Since I also read reviews from here about how good the Dermal Tone is, I tried to bid for one from eBay "Dermal Tone - Direct From Factory' a few days ago. I have successfully bidded for one. I can't wait to use it. When I've got it, I'll try to use OxyLights and Dermal Tone on alternate nights. I'll let you know of the results after that. I'm checking my mailbox everyday now.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Thank you
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Termon: Do you mind saying what you paid on e-bay. I'm going to try that too.
termom
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I paid 121.50 plus 15 (shipping and insurance - Canada) on my Dermal Tone through eBay bidding. I tried bidding a few times. Since I'm not willing to pay much more than 120 (around what I paid for my OxyLights), I didn't successfully bid it till after around 3 different sets of biddings. If you want to know the final selling price for each offer, you have to put a watch for the daily offer. The seller marks all history private so you cannot see the final bidding price. If you put a 'watch' on, you can still retrieve it after the offer has expired/bidded and you can still check the final bidding price.

I have been away for vacation - sorry that I can't get back to you earlier. Just wonder if you've got your Dermal Tone yet. If you have, let's share experience and exchange tips.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |