Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
all natural/organic brands
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
dr. H, eminence...etc
what else is there thats good?

is Juice good? i heard their blemish serum is pretty good

im mainly looking for a good moisterizer... i usually have combination skin/acne prone but since im on Retin a right now my skin is extra scaly and dry... so i need something richer that won't break me out (im using PSF's balancing moisterizer right now and i find it not rich enough)

im also recently in love with the rose scent... do you guys know anything that has a very nice rose aroma..moisterizer, spritz, whatever? (do you guys use anna sui makeup.. it has a very nice rose aroma)

April

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
hi there....
here is a link to one of EDS thread about organic brands
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9385&highlight=organic+skincare
hope this helps
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Aubrey Organics is a really good skin care company. They have a line made with Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil. I haven't tried this, so I don't know how much of a rose scent it has but I've tried other products by them and they smell good. Here are some links to moisturizers in this line on their site. I'm pretty sure you can get these at most health food stores. HTH

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/product1.cfm?product_id=091&cat=15&subcat=23

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/product1.cfm?product_id=097&cat=15&subcat=28

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/product1.cfm?product_id=090A&cat=15&subcat=29
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Aubrey Organics is awesome and VERY natural. Other brands to look into: Lavera, Weleda and Rosa y Fruta.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
There is also organiccosmetics.ca and Radiant Energy both Canadian. Both of which are very good.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Whoops! That should be http://www.pureradiantenergy.com/
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
susieq: have you tried any of PRE masks? also, do i have to call them to order something? Do you know if they have samples for sale?
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:37 am      Reply with quote
I have spells with organic products, but usually end up incorporating some more active products into the regime to get better results. I love the scent of rose and have enjoyed using the Barefoot Botanicals range of products with rosehip oil in them. The Rose Radiance Moisturiser is sumptuous, beautiful fragrance and a souffle-like texture. They also do a spray toner with rose and witch hazel which I might even repurchase (very rare occurence) when I run out.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Not a moisturiser but if you love the scent of Rose, I am sure you would especially like the Jurlique Rose Silk Dust Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Good day roadtonowhere! The facial masks have come out only recently, so I haven't tried them yet. But I have tried the cucumber cleanser and their spf 15 day lotion and liked them both. Now I see they've expanded. Theres also a cosmetic line too, which they don't show on their website. Don't know about the samples and yes call them to order. You can also email them and ask to email you the retail price list of their products.
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I was just browsing the web and came across thiswww.oneluckyduck.com
they sell stuff for raw&organics lifestyle.
I was wondering if anybody ever bought from this website, and whether the products are effective or not.
cheers
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Rose-scented, all-natural, extra-moisturizing cream? Try Dr. Hauschka's Rose Day Cream. It was a bit too rich for my combo. skin (except during the dry winter months) but would probably work better for you due to your treatments. It has great reviews on MUA and here.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
What about Evans garden and Herbal luxuries.. they have wonderful skin care products. I love them...
carol1712
5% products discount

Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:36 am      Reply with quote
how about zia and organic pharmacy? are they good?
carol1712
5% products discount

Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:37 am      Reply with quote
also is liz earle products are natural?
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:31 am      Reply with quote
I also really like L'Athene (www.lathene.com)

Their basic 3-step skincare is very nice, and their eye cream is lovely (but $$).

I like Evan's Gardens products a lot as well.
havana8

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
I also really like L'Athene (www.lathene.com)

Their basic 3-step skincare is very nice, and their eye cream is lovely (but $$).

BBD, was wondering if you are still using/loving the L'Athene line? TIA!
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:31 am      Reply with quote
I like this thread so I'll chime in again with my latest discovery which is Epicuren's Ultra Rose Treat Moisturizer. It is incredible! So natural that you need to keep it in the fridge.
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Havana, I am a product whore so I am not using anymore. Right now I'm kind of in between products. But I might go back to it. If they still sell sample packs, you might want to get one.

Smoothskin, I would love to try some Epicuren products (again) but the only way I'd do it is if I could have a facial and get recommendations from someone who knows the product line. (I do use and LOVE the Epicuren Zinc Oxide SPF20--it's the only sunscreen that doesn't break me out.)
havana8

Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:44 am      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
Havana, I am a product whore so I am not using anymore.

Embarassed ... Laughing ... rofl ... OMG, don't we all feel that way sometimes!! Razz
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
Havana, I am a product whore so I am not using anymore. Right now I'm kind of in between products. But I might go back to it. If they still sell sample packs, you might want to get one.

Smoothskin, I would love to try some Epicuren products (again) but the only way I'd do it is if I could have a facial and get recommendations from someone who knows the product line. (I do use and LOVE the Epicuren Zinc Oxide SPF20--it's the only sunscreen that doesn't break me out.)

I had a sample of the sunscreen and it did seem very nice.
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I really like the organic pharmacy brand.

I think their stuff is a bit pricey, but it smells delicious, is full of actives, and sinks in very nicely.

Their Rose anti-aging cream is very expensive but gives results, and I also like their carrot butter cleansing balm (like the eve lom balm but without petrochemicals)
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:
Rose-scented, all-natural, extra-moisturizing cream? Try Dr. Hauschka's Rose Day Cream. It was a bit too rich for my combo. skin (except during the dry winter months) but would probably work better for you due to your treatments. It has great reviews on MUA and here.

Dr. Hauschka also recently came out with a Rose Day Cream Light, which is, as it sounds, much lighter than the original. Smile I personally like the heavier formula much better, but everyone's different. Most places that sell Dr. H have free small samples you can ask for to test their stuff out -- usually good for at least a week if not more.

Good luck in your rose quest!

Oh, also, I don't think that much of Juice's blemish serum anymore, but I still have a bottle I'm trying to swap away on MUA. PM me if you'd like a small decant before I do that. There are several threads about Juice as a whole, but I don't think their line is that great -- the Green Apple Peel is the only product I still use.

It's not totally organic/natural, but I really like a lot of MyChelle products. As a line overall I think they're great. Most of their moisturizers were too light-feeling for me, but they might be just what you need, after reading your description.

Hope all this helps!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the Essence rose scented moisurizer. I thought the rose scent was too much for me--I prefer very mildly scented or unscented products. But the moisturizer itself seemed fairly nice.
sakura
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
If you love rose products try Marie Chantal. I bought a rose cream for winter and a sample kit. She even refunded me some shipping costs as it cost less than estimated to ship.www.mariechantal.ca
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |