Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont Contour Cellular Eye & Mouth cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
alex88
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, I want to try it in the future...
rabbitpig
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I wanna try the renewing pack mask.

as I have very sensitive skin, I would like to try a sample firstly.

so,how can I get or buy a sample????
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Is it good for puffy eyes?
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a 15ml free gift. Bad Grin
Can I apply it on my lip or the skin around my mouth?
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Smoky1 wrote:
Has anyone prone to milia used this eye cream successfully?

I got a sample from EDS, but with dismay read that 2 major ingredients are petrolatum (vaseline?) and mineral oil. Petrolatum is one of the ingredients that contributed to the milia under my eyes. I may have to forsake this sample and keep on looking for that HG of eye creams.

Ditto my experience with petrolatum. Call me a cynic but I just had to laugh when I saw the latinized version of plain ol' petroleum i.e. 'gunk' in the ingredient list on the box. That's ok if you're doing deep sea water sports & ya want sg. to slather over your eyes ....

Am on a campaign that EDS require these pricey lines like Valmont, Remergent, Juvena etc provide a complete listing of ingredients that can be posted with its products, as EDS does for other lines. Otherwise, who knows what the #@*% you are spending your money on.

Petrolatum indeed!!! It's a joke... & a very xpensive one at that.
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:18 am      Reply with quote
summertimegirl wrote:
I have finally decided that there is life outside the Phytomer products bubble and this was the perfect introduction to my venture into the Valmont line. I have tried a few different eye creams and love the cream/ gel formula the best as it's so comfortable to wear for contact lens wearers like me. (I am not sure if some of you have experienced it, but sometimes a too rich formula ends up in the eyes and you can see a colourful oily 'film' as you blink over your lens. Mad My favourite one so far-- Phytomer Contour Lift Eye Cream was perfect and I haven't come across another eye cream with the same winning consistency as Phytomer's, but as they say-- one door closes, another opens and you have to look at trying other things as you never know there may be something better out there...... after giving the Valmont Contour Cellular Eye and Mouth cream a run for a week now, it has scored ticks in all boxes for me when it comes to comfort , de-puffing and smoothness you get from a good eye cream.

And this is a good one.

This eye cream is quite rejuvenating, I'm doing night shift at the moment and there is no sign of puffiness that creeps up by around 4am... It's light, non-greasy and different to the Phytomer formula but does just as good a job at keeping those lines invisible. There is no stinging on application, it absorbs easily and keeps the eye area hydrated without any irritation. It's described as a 'treatment cream especially developed for the extremely sensitive' eye/ lip area so no wonder it was so gentle and totally comfortable to use. It would be good for those with really sensitive eye areas (Leila, you should definitely try this one!!)It's meant to also target under eye circles which I'm sure will be kept at bay when I finish my shift at 8am this morning! The only unmarked box is that it is a litte lax in providing the hydration I need for my normal/ dry combo skin. (But then, I like my eye area to look dewy and well hydrated.)

I have to say Valmont is an exceptional line, and glad that I have peripheral vision when it comes to my Phytomer obsession.:P:P Very Impressed.

Summertimegirl Wink

Ps. Chunlisa, you were looking for a winter eye cream....? Look no further.

Awww, always love your post!Smile As I'm always interested in seeing what do other ppl living in the same enviroment use .Not to mention i'm always a big fan of Valmont. I think this is the EDS Valmont gift at the moment, I'm so getting it!!
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Contour Cellular Eye & Mouth cream
i like it,and for 30ml,the price is not too bad

5% products discount

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:10 am      Reply with quote
The best eye cream I have found yet. It is extremely moisturizing without being too greasy. Also, it seems to really decrease lines around the eyes upon application which always feels good. In addition, my makeup does not have a problem with it. I am also a contact lens wearer and have had no problems with a film. Love it, but always open to trying different eye creams.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of this for almost a month now, only using it at night. It seems to smooth out fine lines but doesn't get rid of it. sigh...I guess nothing ever get rid of them Sad
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
I have been curious about this line and a friend sent me some to try. I found it very moisturizing and not as over scented as I'd expected from some remarks I've seen in various threads. I'll try it on my lips tonight since I'm out of my L2K.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
This one is definetely not my favorite eye cream. I love Valmont a lot because the renewing pack works excellent on me. I used several bottles of this eye cream because it is really cheap and I am a fan of Valmont, but it really didn't do much on my eyes. I will try Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream and hopefully I could find my favorite eye cream.
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
I once got a sample from my friend, its texture is good and is moisturing enough to me!
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:09 am      Reply with quote
I recently tried a sample of this and I really liked it. It seems to improve my under eye fine lines but doesn't help much to reduce the puffiness. I've read that it may contain Triclosan but I didn't find this on the ingredient list - which is a good thing... Very Happy
maymay
5% products discount

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I got a large sample and try it on my face, it works better than Valmont Regenera I cream. hehe...
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:34 am      Reply with quote
It is really moist and the smell is good, But I found nothing else that effect to my eyes..
Anita Wang
5% products discount

Sat May 23, 2009 5:09 am      Reply with quote
I read so many opinon of no effect,but where can we find a magical eye cream? Surprised
Exclamation Exclamation
sophie123
5% products discount

Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
some body please help ive tried everything even the most expensive creams money can buy im just 27 and have terrible panda eyes lolll which is no laughing matter when u have to live with it, can anybody please let me know whats the best eye cream for dark circles, not too bothered abt puffy eyes,touch wood thats not a problem as caffine products work like magic for puffy eyes, its the dark circles im concerned with, ive tried everythingggg almost,
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
sophie123 wrote:
some body please help ive tried everything even the most expensive creams money can buy im just 27 and have terrible panda eyes lolll which is no laughing matter when u have to live with it, can anybody please let me know whats the best eye cream for dark circles, not too bothered abt puffy eyes,touch wood thats not a problem as caffine products work like magic for puffy eyes, its the dark circles im concerned with, ive tried everythingggg almost,

Have you tried Easy Eye Solutions cream. I use it with the Cle de Peau concealer on top and works fine.

Valmont products will not help u with dark circles.
sophie123
5% products discount

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:50 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried Easy Eye Solutions cream. I use it with the Cle de Peau concealer on top and works fine.

Valmont products will not help u with dark circles.[/quote]

hi russian sunshine thankyou i have it on order but havent started using the easy eye solutions yet, i feel im ageing my self even more by using so many creams and potions i recently bought lots of retinol a creams which ive been using -but then i got told i shouldnt be using them at 27,and now i dont know what to do with them or how to sell them because ebay doesnt let u list prescription creams,ive got everything from valmont because i thought with that price tag it should get rid of all problems but feel very disappointed -i look 35 when i should be looking 27 Sad
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:23 am      Reply with quote
It smells nice and can keep my eye skin moisture all the day. However, I think Cellcosmet Eye Conture cream works better on me and I am on my second bottle of it.
feiona

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am using it now and really love it,Smile
Try to buy my second bottle.
Tiffany121
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 am      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
Valmont Contour Cellular Eye & Mouth cream
i like it,and for 30ml,the price is not too bad

that's really great
2266cindy
5% products discount

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy hi, i am a newbie. does it work well for lips? thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:14 am      Reply with quote
2266cindy wrote:
Very Happy hi, i am a newbie. does it work well for lips? thanks

Hi, cindy. Very Happy

Yes, it works very well indeed for lips. Much better than any balm I've ever tried and even keeps my very prone to chapping lips perfect in winter.

The only product I've found to work better is Valmont Lip Repair, which is even more moisturising and effective. However, as I use the product on my eyes as well as my lips, it's much more cost effective for me to use the Eye & Lip Contour product.
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Majorb.
Do you buy your Valmont in the U.K.?
I've just checked with EDS, and it seems they don't ship outside Canada.
TIA
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |