Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
::REVIEW:: Jurvedical Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:16 am      Reply with quote
After reading about the Jurvedical line from Jurvena, I really wanted to give it a try.

In my last EDS order I asked for samples of whatever they had and was fortunate enough to get a 3ml bottle of the face serum. Now, 3ml is not enough to make comments on the effectiveness of the product, but it gives enough uses to have an idea.

This serum has a gel-like consistancy, thicker than say Cellex-C Hydra B5 gel, but not quite as thick as perhaps an aloe vera gel. It has no fragrance (and not stinky smell from lack of added fragrance) and it just disappears instantaneously into the skin - no stickiness at all.

I got about a week out of my bottle (OK, I was pretty stingy) and it had no adverse affect on my skin. I used it morning and night in conjunction with a Valmont sample I had (review to follow) and my skin really looked nice that whole week. Actually since finishing those two products my skin has seemed a bit blotchy and somehow I feel more "lined" around the eyes. It just does look as clear and smooth as it did last week.

This is definately a product I would like to buy a full size of to try over time. It is such a "pure" product I think it would work well under whatever other products/line you might be using - kind of like how the PSF oxygen spray works well under anything.

When I finish up all the samples I have (in midst of deciding on new regime), if I can work this in, I would definately give it a go.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:43 am      Reply with quote
I started my Juvedical routine last night. The whole line. But I thougt I smelled a very fainted alcohol smell. Now I'm not sure it's from the face or eye serum. Pump bottle is more hygiene but a 15ml bottle eye serum always pumps out too much.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:40 am      Reply with quote
I am still loving the sound of the entire Juvedical routine, even more so after I searched and found out that Juvena also makes Valmont and that the Juvedical is based on same ingredients that are used to treat burns. I will definitely be trying this in the future, perhaps in a few years when my skin needs it a bit more.

I hope you both get good results with prolonged use.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:58 am      Reply with quote
I tried to smell very carefully last night when I put on Juvedical products. The fainted alchole smell was from the Renewing Night Cream. I wonder which ingredient was it or it was my nose.

Mabsy: Both Renewing Night / Day Cream are not rich enough for me, I guess. It looks / feels good when I first put it on but around 6:00pm / morning my face looks dry. Yes, I use some hydration mist during the day. I really don't want to add other ACTIVES to the rountine because I want to know how the Juvedical line, nothing but this line do to my skin. What should I do?

Thanks!!

Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis - Bummer! Are you using that over the Juvedical serum? I think adding just a plain hydrating serum would be good - how about your Dermalogica Hydrating Booster. I hope that improves things.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the eye cream & eye serum. Both are very nice. The serum turns to water in my hand so it absorbs really quickly (love that). Still think I prefer my PSF Cranberry eye gel...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
This was what I did this morning: I applied the Face Serum and mixed 2 drops of my Skin Natural (a Switzerland brand) 100% Hyaluronic Acid (gel) with Renewing Day Cream. But after 5 minutes my face felt tight and I looked at myself in the mirror -- OMG, my cheeks were so.... not dry but pulled and lots of lines. Look like you put egg white on your face and before it totally dried. I put some Creme De La Mer on top. Around noon time I bought a bottle of Burt's Bees Carrot Seed Oil Complextion Mist and sprayed a couple of times. Till now (5:39) my face look still moisturized and hydrate.

My Hyaluronic Acid 100% was supposed to applied before moisturizer per the instruction.

Mabsy: I'll try to mix the Renewing Night Cream with the Dermalogica Hydrating Booster tonight.

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis - I'm not sure you have to mix. I thought that HA goes on the skin first, and then moisturiser over the top so that it can suck the moisture out of that into the skin. Perhaps that is the same as mixing... not sure here, sorry. You could just apply the CDLM over the top though wherever you need it if your skin feels very dry.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy: What is CDLM?? I used to apply HA first and then moisturizer and never had that "pulled" feeling before. I did not know why I mixed them this morning. I'll seperate them tonight. I applied Burt's Bees Carrot Seed Oil Complexion Mist again around 7:00pm and until 10:30PM my face still looked moisturized and hydrate. Anybody has good experience with this mist too?

Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
Mabsy: What is CDLM??

Sorry, I was being lazy... Embarassed
CDLM = Creme de La Mer (which is also apparently based on something that was used to treat burns, just like the Juvedical line)

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Full ingredient listing from my sample pack:

Juvedical Renewing Serum
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, SD Alcohol, 39-C (Alcohol Denat.), Panthenol, Chitosan, Biotin, Lysine Hydrochloride, Threonine, Arginine, Serine, Histidine, Glycine, Tryptophan, Folic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucose, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Imidazolindinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |