Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::SAMPLE REVIEW:: Valmont AWF Cyto Complex EJ (Factor II)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Wow, now this product has a LONG name and I could not for the life of me work out what it was at first, so I better explain a bit.

Valmont make three products in the AWF line, each designed for different stages of ageing.

There is Cyto Complex E - Factor I ($250.00 on EDS), which is for wrinkle prevention

Cyto Complex EJ - Factor II ($290), is designed for skins lacking firmness and showing first signs of wrinkles.

Cyto Complex EJ-D - Factor III ($270), is for slacking skins with deep structural wrinkles.

I received a sample of Factor II and III.. Factor III has gone into a goodie bag for my 78 year old mum and I figured I would try the Factor II myself. At first i felt i was more the Factor I level and after the first two uses thought the Factor II was a bit rich for me, but after a day or two it really grew on me.

It felt beautiful on the skin, no greasiness, no excess oil throughout the day and no side effects (I did think at one point it was giving me a couple of spots, but I realized that they were more a purging-looking spot and I had just started using my Cellcosmet mask that I bought).

For the week the 5ml sample tube lasted I also used the Jurvedical serum underneath and I must say that since these two products ran out my skin has not looked or felt as nice. At $290 I really did NOT want to like this, but it has been added to my "list" (I keep a list of moisturizers I have tried samples of and liked so that when I go to make a purchase I dont have to look around and end up buying something I dont know much about and end up palming off onto hubby - like with Shu Uemura Laughing )

An added bonus with this cream (which is not a thick cream by the way) is that beautiful signature Valmont scent.. The ingredients are listed on the inside of the box the sample came in, but as I dont have a microscope, I cannot read them to list here. Laughing
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review. I was looking into it. I just bought a lot of skin care products. After I'll be done with them, I may order Valmont.

Does anyone know how much Valmont and Juvena skincare is in Switzerland?
Mabsy

Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:45 am      Reply with quote
Tempting! I'd love to be able to try Factor I. I hope that also has that "Valmont scent" (I love that smell!).

Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |