Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
have you ever done this???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:46 am      Reply with quote
i've been unhappy with the finish of my makeup after trying a new sunscreen, so i went looking for a new one.... only to realise that the LRP Active C (bought at the same time) i'd been slathering on my face underneath was the one for the EYES!
Embarassed
my french is really not *that* bad! and atleast now i know why the tube was so damned tiny....

if anyone's done something like this, please do share so i don't feel like such a moron.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
yes, yes, as an English speaker living in Japan I also had an experience like that ... only worse.

Last year during our stinking hot summer, I was starting to get concerned that my non-anti-perspirant dedorant might not be up to the task for the day. I ducked out of the office to the convenience store downstairs and found little tins of spray deodorant ... I did not want a heavily fragranced one, so I scanned the row of 5 or 6 types and found one with the characters for "fragrance free". Bought it and ran upstairs, into the ladies and put it on.

I left it on the vanity in the ladies figuring it might come in handy again. The next day when I went to wash my hands something made me look at the actual label... instead of buying fragrance free underarm deodorant, I had purchased fragrance free foot deodorant! Embarassed

I was so absorbed in searching for fragrance free I did not notice that I had moved past underarm stuff. doh!

Did a great job though! Laughing
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:01 am      Reply with quote
lol!
Laughing

thank you! it really did make me feel better.

betchya a couple of people probably ended up using it as well (darn, they don'thave any smiley feet)!
Mabsy

Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:36 am      Reply with quote
That's ok, if it makes you feel better I did most of my shopping in Germany and France recently without knowing what on earth I was buying (and consequently I did buy a few wrong things). I also still have two products that I bought while in Shanghai and still have no idea how to use them Embarassed I used the eye masks the other day though (hated them!) and the only thing I could understand was "15-20" (I gather that was minutes Laughing).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Funny stories! I have one to add also. We live in Italy and not long ago my husband asked me to buy him some cream that he could use on his face. He said he wanted something good but not too expensive (not like the expensive products I buy for myself. Laughing ) So I went to the pharmacy to buy him a LRP cream because I have read good reviews here about LRP products. The next morning when he went to put it on after shaving he kindly thanked me but informed me that I had bought him Makeup Remover!

(Oh well, looks like I have another new product for me!)

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |