Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My warped world....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure if everyone here can or will appreciate the humor here....personally, I thought it was pretty funny, but I'm a twisted bunny most of the time Wink Laughing

So you thought police officers didn't have a sense of humor?.... The following were taken off of actual police car videos around the country:

#15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

#14 "Take your hands off the car again and I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

#13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

#12 "Can you run faster than 1,200 feet per second? In case you didn't know, that is the average speed of a 9 mm bullet fired from my gun."

#11 "So you don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want on the ticket, huh?"

#10 "Yes, Sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh. Did I mention that I am the shift super-
visor?

#9 "Warning! You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

#8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

#7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy, and step in monkey $#*!."

#6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."

#5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."

#4 "Just how big were those two beers?"

#3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want."

#2 "I'm glad to hear the Chief of Police is a good personal friend of yours. At least you know someone who can post your bail."

AND yes, the best one

#1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't... Sign! here."
*Love this one...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
That's not humor. It's sarcastic and MEAN!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVED THEM ALL!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
<chuckling>, thanks for the laugh..hehe Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Hilarious!

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Soooooo funny! My SO is a police officer & will get the biggest kick out of these. Thanks for posting them!
Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:59 am      Reply with quote
oooh... #1 a crushing blow.. Laughing but I must say my FAVORITE was:

#3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to have quotas, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we want." rofl
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Laughing I have family in the police and these quotes are spot on.... Very Happy

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:28 am      Reply with quote
A little tale I heard from a friend of mine who went over to the states.

He was driving through Nowheresville in middle america when a cop pulled him over and told him to 'Get outta the car and adopt the attitude'.

My friend got out of the car, and not knowing what the cop was referring to, asked him innocently 'Adopt the attitude?'.
'Yeah' said the cop, 'Stick your hands up, you asshole'
My friend misunderstood and replied, horrified,

'Stick my hands up my asshole???'
The Jerk

Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Actually, I have just re-read that last post and I don't think it makes much sense...I am sure tha cop must have said 'Get outta the car and adopt the position'

Ah well....I should proof read these posts before I submit them...but, you know....they don't call me The Jerk for nothing.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |