Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

JB, IS Clinical or.....?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Hope - Thanks for your advise - I will get the Moisture Complex from IS if I feel the need for more moisture than what ADCE is providing me - in the meantime I am "loving" the two together......ha! sign Sad know its very expensive - I will use it very sparingly, so they last me for at least 5 to 6 month.....mm, mm that makes me feel better. I have started to see some lines on my forhead, its freaking me out Sad I am hoping the ADCE might take care of it - along with the IS clinical Very Happy (dont know whether IS clinical could do it on its own.

My skin has never been this good - mind you, I have been using Biophora's creams too - they have been good. What can I say.....the never ending quest for something better. Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks m.april and tiger_tim!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I am really interested in trying out the IS Clinical line, I had a skin analysis from skinterra, and they recommended the active serum, the super serum and the hydracool. I am really interested in getting rid of large pores, however, I am currently pregnant, and the active has salicylic acid in it. I know that the active is really what works to make pores smaller, but I can't use any products with salicylic acid. Is is worth it to try using the super serum and hydracool, or am I better off just waiting until I can try them all together? I'm 30 have some fine lines around my eyes and get hormonal breakouts, although being pregnant I'm always hormonal! Rolling Eyes

Also does anyone know if you need to purchase IS Clinical first from somewhere else before from EDS, or is having had the skin analysis sufficient?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Also does anyone know if you need to purchase IS Clinical first from somewhere else before from EDS, or is having had the skin analysis sufficient?

Kristin, you don't need to buy it from somewhere else first, but (I think) you need to have a skin analysis done on their site. They email your results within 24 hours. Sorry, I can't comment on your other question - I'll leave that one to someone who's actually been pregnant Very Happy

Just an update on my original post....
I re-ordered the JB Skin Prep and ACDE and EDS were kind enough to send samples of ISC (cleanser, Active and Super Serum). Unfortunately the Active got broken in transit, so my question is (and from reading other posts in this thread), am I safe to use the Super Serum once a day in the a.m.? Do I apply before or after the Skin Prep and ACDE? Or, should I just use the Serum with another moisturizer (LaMer - which I've abandoned lately), to see how it works on its own?

TIA Very Happy

Anya
Hope
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Anya -- treat the Super Serum as you would a Vit C serum and use it once a day in the morning. The order of application would be the Skin Prep, then the Super Serum, then the ADCE. Since you've already been using the JB products, why not keep your routine consistent with those and just add the Super Serum to it. That way you should be able to see if the Super Serum is making a difference.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Hope, you've been most helpful Very Happy I just wasn't sure whether to apply before or after the Prep. Fingers crossed ... Smile

Anya
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Anya - I am doing the same routine as you are - at first my skin was very dry - its getting better - still need that extra moisturizer over the ADCE, though. Please, keep us posted how you are liking it Very Happy My skin is glowing and the small wrinkles on forehead and around the eye area are fading Angel I am so HAPPY!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Anya,
I guess I just send them an email saying I want to try out the IS clinical line?? Has anyone else had good results just using the Superserum and Hydracool alone, or am I really missing out without the Active???
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Kirstin, hop over to Skinterra.com (sorry I'm at work and don't have the full URL), and complete the skin analysis there.

Rosey, I'll be looking for any and all improvements with my magnifying mirror Very Happy I just patted it on this a.m., so not expecting miracles....just yet Razz

Anya
Kirstin
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
I had mentioned that I already took the skin analysis from skinterra, but at your recommendation I also emailed EDS just so that I can get approval to purchase IS Clinical from them, waiting to hear Very Happy
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Kirstin I bought IS Clinical from EDS - didn't need approval to purchase from IS Clinical - though, I did have skin analysis from Skinterra before buying it from EDS. You will love IS Clinical!

Good luck Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone I appreciate your responses, still if anyone has any advice for me about the superserum I would love to hear.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Kirstin wrote:
I had mentioned that I already took the skin analysis from skinterra, but at your recommendation I also emailed EDS just so that I can get approval to purchase IS Clinical from them, waiting to hear Very Happy

Sorry Kirstin, that's what I get for sneaking peeks at the forum from work - I hadn't noticed that you already had the analysis done Embarassed I think I confused you about the email - I meant that Skinterra emails the results of the skin analysis.

Anya
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |