Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
*LUCIA ESSENCE * Maimeow is leaving Japan
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
maimeow

Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

It is maimeow. I have been selling Lucia essence to some EDS members, thank you for your orders. I hope you enjoy the essence.

Just a short notice, I am moving to the UK next month. I will still be able to offer you Lucia, with the same price and the same postage hopefully though, it might take longer to accept your order. I am going to have internet in my new apartment but I think it takes a while to settle down.

Please contact me if you need some. I am going to offer 50% discount for insured shipping for purchases more than 4 vials. I experienced item lost last month, so insured shipping is highly recommended. You can track your items and also it is faster than standard airmail.

Thank you
Maimeow
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Oh, thank goodness you'll still be able to get hold of it, Mai. I don't know what I'd do without you! Shock Very Happy

And I do hope you'll enjoy living here in the UK. Best of luck with the move.
Debra
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Good luck and best wishes to you on your move.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Mai,
you are awesome!!! Thanks for the offer! thanks,
Chrisie

Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Good luck with the move, Mai! I'm ever so grateful that you'll still be selling. It was my item that got lost, so for my next order, I will definitely be purchasing insurance! Smile
maimeow

Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:10 am      Reply with quote
Edna wrote:
Good luck with the move, Mai! I'm ever so grateful that you'll still be selling. It was my item that got lost, so for my next order, I will definitely be purchasing insurance! Smile

Hi Edna,

Your items are now on the way, I hope it arrives safely this time!!

Mai
umtanhsl
5% products discount

Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
oops sorry...wrong place
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi , new to the forum . I'm interested in buyin Lucia Lash Essence. Please contact me. Yhanks, Janet.
Mabsy

Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
nomoreneckpain wrote:
Hi , new to the forum . I'm interested in buyin Lucia Lash Essence. Please contact me. Yhanks, Janet.

I doubt that she is regularly checking this thread. If you would like to get some Lucia then you should probably contact her otherwise you may be waiting a while.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
maimeow,

how much is 4 Lucia going to be? (with the 50% discount...plus shipping&insuracne)

April

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:56 am      Reply with quote
aprilha wrote:
how much is 4 Lucia going to be? (with the 50% discount...plus shipping&insuracne)

aprilha,

you should PM her (click the box below her name). prices/negotiations should not really be done on this board. (it is, after all, for EDS.) maimeow is kind enough to give forum members a deal and to let everyone know here. transactions, however, should be private.
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
thanks.. i'll pm her!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info and I have pm her, Janet
maimeow

Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I am leaving Japan on 12th, so 1oth will be the last shipping day. Also I will be away from 5 - 7th, I do not think I can connect internet either.

50% discount is for insured shipping, and it is available when you purchase more than 4 vials. No discount for the essence itself, sorry.

If you are interested in purchasing please PM me.

Thank you!
Mai
maimeow

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

It has been almost 2 weeks since I moved to UK. Sorry for the memberes who PMed / emailed me after 11th of April, I have not replied yet to your orders.

I will start selling LUCIA again from May. Your items will be shipped from the UK.

*edited by EDS to remove selling/pricing info - please contact the member directly for this information*
anbloom
5% products discount

Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,
Can someone tell me about how long 1 vial of this Lucia Essence lasts for them?
Thank you!
Oneday@atime

Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I would like to order some lucia essence can someone pls tell me how much it cost?
Thank You
AR
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone contacted the seller lately? Just wondering if she is still selling.

TIA
DM

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |