Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
What Make-up Would You Like to See Offered By EDS?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: What Make-up Line Would You Like To See Offered by EDS?

Cargo Cosmetics
52%
 52%  [ 20 ]
Beauty Buffet Cosmetics
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Lola Cosmetics
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Too Faced Cosmetics
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Body & Soul Cosmetics
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Amazing Cosmetics
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 38

Caspers Mum

Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
There are a few lines which are interesting, but I am wondering which lines you might be interested-in, out of the following selections.

www.cargocosmetics.com

www.beautybuffetcosmetics.com

www.lolacosmetics.com

www.amazingconcealer.com

www.toofaced.com

www.bodyandsoul.com
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
... I popped in all ready to vote..and... I have never heard of any of these brands Embarassed Laughing

...back to my sheltered existence...
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
What about Pure Luxe????

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Aww, gosh, now you got me all confused Laughing

Hmm.. I went with CARGO.. they looked awesome - I am really a lippy, mascara and brow pencil kind of girl, but everything looked so good!

If I could have a second vote it would be for Amazing Cosmetics (because I remembered seeing your pic with the conceler on when you said you had zits! ).

Oh, and I fibbed.. I had heard of Too Faced before... I have been half-trying their plumping sample recently but having a bit of a trout pout after putting it on Laughing
LandB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Cargo from this voter! Wow... might I stray from my MAC shadows and shimmer powder? Just might!

5% products discount

Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have used a bit of body and soul, but I think that is a much more an impulse purchase - cute packages, fun things to try once in a while. For a real make-up option I vote for Cargo. They have products I would be very interested in trying out.
Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Cargo all the way.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Cargo looks like a line I would definitely try.

Lori

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to see RockHard Cosmetics offered. I've only just heard about them actually. I am interested in their lip plumpers.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:15 am      Reply with quote
I had a look at each of the threads and Cargo stood out the most to me..........and I was hoping to go against the majority too Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:18 am      Reply with quote
I will go to Cargo.I've seen it in our local shoppers drug mart and HR store.
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry if it's out of the forum, but why not PSF? Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Cargo! They have the most wonderful lipglosses.
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:53 am      Reply with quote
i second Chrissi...i think they should carry Pure Luxe!

Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:42 am      Reply with quote
aprilha wrote:
i second Chrissi...i think they should carry Pure Luxe!

I'd looked into this line recently, but it is only available through their own company, not other distributors. Sorry, all.
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:38 am      Reply with quote
cargo gets my vote! would love to try the blush and sheer lipstick...
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
I'll go for Lola Very Happy
CARGO seems like a good one too but since I can find CARGO in the Bay so Lola gets my vote coz I don't think I can find Lola in any department stores here
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I voted for Lola - it seems very glamorous and I like the red packaging.

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Lola please! I have read a few good reviews about this brand.
Mabsy

Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:58 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
I voted for Lola - it seems very glamorous and I like the red packaging.

I just thought I'd chime in here because I was *so* disappointed with Lola! Sad I was suckered in by the packaging too (particularly the palette) and bought a few things.... Not a happy camper! It may look good online but it's cheap as! I do like their keyring lipgloss though....

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Too Faced and Cargo.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:05 am      Reply with quote
I would like to see City Cosmetics

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto for City cosmetics. Especially City Lips.

Would also like to see Dermadoctor.

Hey does EDS ever offer samples of anything?
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
One vote for Too Faced. Cargo is nice but it's available at other locations and it'd be nice if EDS could offer something less common. Laughing
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to add another vote for City Cosmetics. Particularly City Lips!!!! I would definitely buy it here instead of Sephora.com.

Lori

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |