Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
New under-eye dark circle treatment from Murad
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:40 am      Reply with quote
I just got my latest Sephora catalog featuring all of the Spring’s hottest looks and trends and they had a page dedicated to various eye products and features little blurbs of info about the creators of some of the products.

I know that dark circles are a concern to many of you who’ve been searching for the ultimate cure for ages, so I thought I’d post this little bit of info from Dr. Howard Murad, founder of the Murad skincare line.

Here’s what he has to say about dark under-eye circles:

"Dark circles result from circulatory problems, fatigue and age. Improve them topically with hydroquinone, peptides, antioxidants. Address them internally with a diet rich in soy, citrus fruits, nuts and beans, plus dietary supplements for added insurance.”

Note that he mentioned a link between dark circles and circulation problems, which fits in with what one of our members posted about how her under eye circles appear to look much less noticeable after she does her yoga and stands on her head (!). I know that raised eyebrows for some of us, myself included, but it looks like the yoga head-stand “cure” wasn’t so far out after all! My apologies to that member for being such a doubting Thomasina.

Naturally, Dr. Murad has his own product to throw in to the dark under-eye circles ring and his is called “Murad Lighten and Brighten Eye Treatment” and here’s what it claims:

Finally, see the light with this hydroquinone and peptide-packed treatment that lightens dark circles and alleviates puffiness, which (unfortunately) often comes along for the ride....

Thankfully, I do not (yet?) suffer from the curse of dark circles under my eyes, so I have not tried this – nor any other under-eye circle treatment – and cannot substantiate any of the claims made above. I’m merely reporting the facts!

Has anyone tried this out? I checked MUA, but there don't seem to be any reviews yet....

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Iused to have darkness all the way under my eyes and used Obagi which has 4% HQ. It took care of some of it. But I still have that blueish in the inner corners and can't seem to take care of that. I ordered Night Eyes which is a CP just to tighten though. Didn't know CP helped with circles. OR is it to help with puffiness?

Has anyone REALLY found something to handle the blueish under the eyes? You know what I'm talking about?
suesnow

Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Newbie here. Just wanted to let you know that I have tried the Murad Brighten for dark circles. IT WORKS !! at least for me. My 18 yr old daughter says that I do not look as much like a raccoon, grin.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Its important to know the cause of the dark circles;there are different solutions for different problems.www.dark-circles.net is an excellent site.Alsowww.drmeronk.com has the most informative website on the internet today on eye problems and dark circles...etc,it is an excellent informative site.
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I use vita k solution,it's not much good result for me.Thanks for info.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |