Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
"THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND" appreciation prize
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:08 am      Reply with quote
So allow me to explain this rather mysterious and probably unexpected post Cool

I was curious the other night to find out who has been an EDS member the longest and at the same time has maintained an average of over 1 post per day... I was essentially trying to figure out who is the longest established member and has stuck around until now, dishing out good advice, and in the progress has hit the 1000 posts mark (Caspers Mum exluded - sorry babe!). So I searched through the logs, starting right at the beginning... and found a person who predates me here and it still around today well into the 1100 post mark. In fact I saw her post just the other day but didn't realise it would be her name I would uncover.

The member I am talking about is.... Eve! Eve joined on 8th of July, 2003, and is still going strong on posting great advice on this forum. So, as a sign of appreciation from EDS, we would like to extend to her a $100 EDS voucher for her help in making this forum what it is today. This is not to belittle other people's efforts - clearly there are so many people who post here often and help out others and their efforts are very much appreciated also. I hope that all these efforts will also in time get recognised for their various inputs.

Congratulations Eve! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Embarassed { that's the closest I could get to a blush. Thank you Mabsy & EDS. I won't turn this in to an Oscar speech Very Happy but honestly it was not expected and as much or as little as I've added I've learnt plenty from you all here, the kinda stuff you don't get in the beauty mags who are paid to sell you stuff Wink Here's to the next 3 years and 1000+ posts

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:13 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Eve nice for you and well deserved. How nice of EDS to recognize you as well. This forum truly is the best. It amazes me there is none of the malicious crap here that goes on in other forums. You guys all rock !

Sherri
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:25 am      Reply with quote
Blimey, eve, that's impressive! Well done and congratulations! Very Happy
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Eve! It is lovely to see that your efforts have been reckognised and it must have been a great surprise to you. What a lovely idea as well to show the appreciation for a loyal member of the forum.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, now the big decision is what to get Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:07 am      Reply with quote
I think this is totally and utterly fantastic! Very Happy

Super duper congrats Eve!

and way to go EDS...

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations Eve
Have fun picking out your goodies!

This is such a nice gesture from EDS and Mabsy, this forum is the best Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
WOW Eve, congratulations

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
I feel myself drawn towards Juice Beauty / True Cosmetics Drool

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
That is fantastic EVE congrats. You deserve it. I have enjoyed your posts!! Keep em coming and spend your money well! Try TRUE, you will be SATISFIED! Plus I want to hear your raves!
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Congrats, Eve! Very Happy And thanks to Mabsy, Caspers Mum, Magda & EDS for all they do to provide us all with such a wonderful forum--it is the best!!
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations, Eve!
Lara

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise!
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
what a great idea!!!! Congrats!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats and happy shopping Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Congrats Eve, I am very happy for you - What a great Idea EDS!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:11 am      Reply with quote
~chuckle~ placed my order of juice beauty, tried to sneak in some true cosmetics Cool nice lady from EDS gave me a call about it Laughing Looking forward to trying some new products soon.!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:00 am      Reply with quote
congratz eve!
i hope to win the $50 voucher next week HAHAHA
i have too much to buy.. and too little money to spend

Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm really looking forward to reading your thoughts on Juice Beauty - I have some samples I'll be getting stuck into soon as well. We can compare notes Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:17 am      Reply with quote
Eve I think this is so lovely for you, enjoy........and do let us all know what goodies you get Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
What a lovely gesture! To many more postings Eve.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Eve -

That's so terrific.

I've been eyeing Juice Beauty myself. Actually, I'v been eyeing so many things I should have another set of eyes! Embarassed

Have fun shopping, and congrats!

Maria Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Congrats, Eve! Smile

I myself have been so inconsistent and was inactive for so long this site refused to recognise me and I had to get help to be able to log back in! (Served me right! Bad Grin )

Anyways happy to be here again. (thanks Casper's Mum and Magda! Smile)

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |