Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

"Nature's" brand skincare from Italy...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Whilst waiting for DH tonight I headed into the local American Pharmacy (a dangerous place to let me loose seeing as it is chock full of obscure skin care lines)

I came across a brand that just launched in Japan called Nature's which hails from Italy.

The line they had in store was called Aquafruit and had hubby not walked in when he did I was just about to head out of the store $80-odd poorer but with my hands full of everything they had on the rack - face gel/cream, scrub, toner and cleanser (which they adorably call face detergent Shock Laughing )

If you love citrus skin care or a light non-oily range, then I definately think it is worthwhile looking into. The face gel just grabbed me. It vanished and left no greasiness or heaviness - exactly what I look for in summer! The face detergent ( Laughing I cant get past that name) was a lovely light gel and the toner was also a lovely weight and texture. On the fence about the scrub.

Of course the second I came home I sought out the webiste and found it atwww.natures.it and discovered the do a WineTherapy line (with a devine sounding body scrub) and a line of massage oils.

Can any of our European members fill us in on this brand? I think they must be fairly new as they dont have distributors listed for UK/USA/CANADA (then again, they dont list Japan but it has just come out here)

According to the website they have no SLS, no genetically modified substances nor mineral oils/by-products and no animal testing.

Even here in Japan the pricing was not bad, i think the face cream was about US$30, face detergent Laughing about $25, Toner maybe only $18-odd.

I am keen to know if anyone else has seen this line around!! Tomorrow I am off to see if they sell it at my local department store (where I get shopping points) and if they do, some items are coming home with me for hubby to try out (he is the citrus freak here).. well, yes, I admit that I will try them too Embarassed I am such a product whore. Laughing
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
If you love citrus skin care or a light non-oily range, then I definately think it is worthwhile looking into. The face gel just grabbed me. It vanished and left no greasiness or heaviness - exactly what I look for in summer!

i haven't seen this yet, but i will definitely keep my eye out. knowing you, though, you'll have it first! Laughing

but your description of the cream made me think of another one you might like that is absolutely lovely (especially if you keep it in the fridge) for hot summer days -- kenzoki vital ice.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I always wanted to look at Kenzoki, but believe it or not,the only place to buy this in Japan is Barney's New York (they have 2 stores in Tokyo).. the one store I was in earlier this year did not stock it, only the central Ginza store does apparently and I cannot be bothered to make a special trip to look it over. Laughing

Nature's has a distributor in France according to their site, so maybe somwhere like Marionnaud (spelling?) would sell it. In Italy the Aquafruit range sells from about EUR12-25 so it is not terribly expensive at all.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi - I was just visiting an Erbosteria here (I love these shops!) and they gave me a couple of samples of the Nature's line. I have yet to try them though so they are currently stashed in a box where I have about 20 other little sample packets that I still need to try... Anyway, I have samples of the Detoxifying Cleansing Cream (with Chianti Wine and Sweet Acids of Grape) and the Renewal Night Fluid (with Chianti Wine and Grape Seed Oil.) They both look interesting.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:51 am      Reply with quote
the winery line is in Japan too.. I have found it for sale on a couple of cosmetic web site here, but it really IS a new thing, only arrived in Japan this month.

Be interested to hear how you go with them.

We also have their massage oils on sale here.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi again,
Looking at my samples I just noticed that Nature's is a line of products from an Italian company that I really like called Bios Line. I started buying their haircare products because they are very natural, don't contain SLS, etc. As a matter of fact, that was what I was buying more of at the Erbosteria when I received the Nature's samples. Now I'm even more curious about the products. I don't think the company has updated the site with the Nature's product information but here's a link to Bios Line if you are interested, sorry the site is only in Italian... If they begin to sell their hair products in Japan, I would recommend them.

http://www.biosline.com/prodotti/dettagli.aspx?idarticolo=14

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I have heard good things about this skincare range, hmmm will have to keep my eyes pealed

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |