Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Acne Free in 3 Days?!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
lilkid13 wrote:
curlylaura wrote:
Just say for arguments sake this acne 'treatment' did work, wouldn't you have to live on apples and ememas for the rest of your life to keep the acne away?

not exactly, you would have to do it. Bot not as often. You won't need to live off apples and enemas forever, just eat healthy...

as well, there's a bit more to the "apple fast" than you think...it's not JUST eating apples and putting a tube up your butt for 3 days lol.

How do you know? You only got the book last week. You couldn't possibly be trying to 'big up' a totally slated product could you? Perhaps because you possibly have something to gain from it>

5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:50 am      Reply with quote
no, there's nothin relly that i could gain from this...other than the fact that id be helping ALL you guys? Because well....I spent SO much time looking for something to at least control it (Which is what Proactiv claims) but nothin relly worked that great for me. So I know how it can be :S

I finally bought the enemas and have some apples, getting the rest tonight. Today will be MY first day.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Well don't forget to post the before and after pics! Can't help wondering if Cameron and Elliot's 'glow' may be a side result of them giving each other enemas Laughing

5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
OMG GG That comment was priceless!! Bad Grin Laughing
lilkid13
5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
OMG!! ahhhH! Shock maybe cameron would like that?(i think hes gay and likes elliot...) but i dont think elliot likes cam like THAT Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
But please, if you get them to post their pics showing the wonderful results make sure they are just of their faces Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
have you tried the GG & ll worm diet, thats supposed to be pretty good for all sorts of things.

Seriously
I am glad I don't have to add acne to my list of faults

5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
oh god...if i get THEIR pics up, they will be doing somthin NORMAL!! not on the toilet or anything weird lol!!

But me on the other hand.... Cool
lilkid13
5% products discount

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Oh and by the way....I hate peeling apples... Mad
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
lilkid13 wrote:

I woulda thought the skins would help with the enema effects.

I have to stop thinking about teenage boys and enemas Neutral

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Im just now finding out about this book. Ive never heard of it. for my acne I have used this 3 day pimple remover gel. It removed my pimple within 2 days. It went down, and when I feel another pimple is trying to pop up, i just apply the gel on that area, and it never comes up. I love it. to find it email me at sashaone2005 Im with aol. I cant post the url here.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:23 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Well don't forget to post the before and after pics! Can't help wondering if Cameron and Elliot's 'glow' may be a side result of them giving each other enemas Laughing

guapita,

i thanked your posts, but the thanksyoumeter is just not enough to express how much i commend your efforts here...

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:27 am      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

guapita,

i thanked your posts, but the thanksyoumeter is just not enough to express how much i commend your efforts here...

--avalange

Well sweet avalange, one does what one can Very Happy

5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:48 am      Reply with quote
Ok, so I havn't actually finished the 3 day fast yet... i tried 1 day, but i didnt have the willpower. My friends thought it would be fun to try and screw me over, so i would recommend not telling anyone that your fasting because they might try and play around with it...and of course some people might think ur weird lol.

And well, Im going to try to do it either tomorrow(Monday) for 3 days, or Tuesday for 3 days...either way, I'll have it done and be able to tell you guys about it next monday (not tomorrow but the NEXT!) Wink
lilkid13
5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:50 am      Reply with quote
If any of you are considering it, email me:
elmo_noel_1993@yahoo

I'll be glad to help you! Smile
lilkid13
5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:06 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
lilkid13 wrote:

I woulda thought the skins would help with the enema effects.

I have to stop thinking about teenage boys and enemas Neutral

Most commercially produced apples have been drenched in pesticides (which sink INTO the skin, which is why you dont have dripping apples when you buy them, they're dry Wink). So it would make sense to peel away the pesticides instead of consuming them Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:13 am      Reply with quote
but the pesticides go deeper than that so I would have thought it would be better to eat organic apples and have the benefits of the extra nutrition from the skins. God knows on that diet you need all the extra nutrition you can get!

Out of curiosity what does your mum say about this? If you were my kid I'd read you the riot act for doing something so unhealthy.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:27 am      Reply with quote
hehe. Well, my mom just stares at me and prefers not to talk about it. My dad on the other hand, just says ok let's do it! (he doesn't know a thing about food or skin, or any of that stuff...my mom takes care of it all for me) but a local physician thought it fine. As long as I eat enough of the "*** ********* Apples" to satisfy my hunger and drink LOTS of water.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
As well.....I don't really like the feeling of the skin when it gets stuck between my teeth Neutral

Oh and the brand of apples, I suppose I can tell you guys Wink, is "red delicious". Apparently you can also do it with grapes (red grapes), but the apples are more effective.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
If anyone is courageous enough to try this, email me! I will explain to you exactly how to go about doing this for the 3 days.

I don't have enough time to write it right now that's all Neutral

5% products discount

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Regime for clearing acne:

Materials:
    10(or more) "Red Delicious" Apples per day, 3 Enemas of any brand available, Water (LOTS!), 3oz Juice Glass, Welch's Grape Juice, Olive Oil, Castor Oil.

Day 1
Peel and eat as many apples as you want, drink as much water as you want as well. Nine or ten apples should be enough, you can have more if your still hungry. You absolutely MUST drink at least 60oz of water! And at the end of the day use 1 of your enemas;
Lying on your left side, insert enema tube per instructions on the box. Fill the entire lower bowel with the liquid. Hold for 3 - 5 minutes or until urge to expel it.
After you expel it, do the same on your right side and then in the "Knee and chest to floor" position.

Day 2
Peel and eat five or six apples, more is fine, and drink plenty of water. Administer the enema at the end of the day.

Day 3
Eat the rest of your apples and drink plenty of water. At dinner, have a treat by drinking a full glass or more of grape juice (the Welch's) and you should also take 2 tablespoons of olive oil to restart your digestive system.

sidenotes
In the morning and evening of each day, steam your pores open. It takes at least 20 minutes for your pores to completely open.
At the end of each day apply the castor oil to skin and sleep with it. In the morning wash it off before your steam session.
After the fast is over, be sure to start eating with small things like soup and work your way back to normal, because your digestive tract won't be used to your old habits. So don't go rushing over to Mac Donalds for a Big Mac when you're done.
As well, it's important to continue eating healthy and when possible, have a steam session at the end of the day. Because if you return to your old habits entirely, your acne will likely return and everything you just worked for will be for nothing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:00 am      Reply with quote
lilkid13 wrote:
And at the end of the day use 1 of your enemas;
Lying on your left side, insert enema tube per instructions on the box. Fill the entire lower bowel with the liquid. Hold for 3 - 5 minutes or until urge to expel it.
After you expel it, do the same on your right side and then in the "Knee and chest to floor" position.

[

Sweet mother of God! Please tell me you are not doing this! Shock How CAN you do it without getting covered in crap? Shock

Three enemas a day cannot, just cannot be healthy!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Anyone who actually does this is either very brave, very desperate, or a combo of both! I don't think I could ever do it.

Have you gone to a dermatologist yet?

5% products discount

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
actually. I ended up not following it, I just used a lot of the information that they give to develope my own acne fighting regime lol.

The author gives pretty basic tips, but I never would have really thought about them... but when I attempted to go one day on apples I figured out how easy it is to get a good healthy diet lol.

I use a really nice all-natural acne-fighting product that seems to work really well Wink

Here's a list of some stuff I use if anyone's curious: "Clean and Clear ~Oil Free~ Deep Action Cream Cleanser" + "Proactiv Refining Mask ~Sulfur - Acne Treatment~" + "On The Spot ~Acne Treatment~".

My FAVOURITE all-natural product:
On The Spot acne treatment.
On The Spot ingredients: witch hazel, extracts of white willow bark, chaparall, calendula, red clover and green tea, lemon oil, jojoba oil, xanthan (a natural plant cellulose), tea tree oil, Preservative*, Essention oils of lavender, whitethyme, palmarosa amd chamomile. Natural colour and fragrance.
*Diazolidinyl Urea and Idopropynl Butylcarbamate.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
As well...I take vitamin supplements;
Vitamin E(400IU), Zinc (50mg), and 2 other tablets that are just like fruit/vegetable extracts that I dont have with me right now lol.

Ill get them later tho,
By the way...since I started changing on friday, my skin has REALLY cleared up, and I WOULD recommend the products I use as well as following my new diet lol Wink
I also drink a lot more water too Wink
I want to get some vitamin C pills tho

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |