Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Acne Free in 3 Days?!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bellalala

Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Regarding Acne Free in 3 Days. I'm currently downloading the ebook from a friend. And ill host/post it here for anyone who wants to try it. As for my friend she tried it and loves it. So only time will tell.
nokaoi

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
So I read a couple of pages and realized this thread started a few years ago. I was shocked and wished I had looked for this back when it first came out. So I did exactly what the book said and it worked. It was simple but not easy at all. I had a struggle with myself and sticking to the diet and then continuing to just be healthy in general afterwards. It truly is a change in lifestyle. So dont buy the book and think ok for 3 days I need to do this and then I can go back to the way I ate before. You can do that but expect to not eat anything for apples every time your acne comes back. Instead its not that hard to avoid eating the things he outlines in return for clear skin. I was thinking to myself when I was reading the replys yeah why isnt this the number one cure on tv and why isnt it as popular as the other crap out there. I can only say its probably because its the truth and people cant deal with changing their eating habbits. You eat crap then your going to feel like crap and in some cases youll even look like crap. You are what you eat and thats my final words.
Beauteefullwoman

Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to stop by and tell you I did buy the book "Acne Free in 3 days"

I followed every step...by the 3rd day....WOW I almost cried I was so happy about my skin! I thought about just being selfish and not telling anyone but...too late....

I am a model and I didn't have the greatest skin...at all!!! Now I am getting so much work with modeling!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions?

I won't be on here at all, I just want to tell everyone that it does work. So... please send me an e-mail at beauteefulwomanatgmaildotcom

Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to say I bought the book and I have been helping my friends and family now. It does take 3 days, I paid I think $30+ for the online edition. Dowloaded it right away and started the next day with everything they told me to do. I HAVE NEW CLEAR SKIN! I don't wear make-up anymore. I am a freelance model and I needed SOMETHING! THIS GUY Chris Gibson HAS BEEN ON THE NEWS....CBS ETC!!!
Does it work? YES!
jlaville

Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:29 am      Reply with quote
This system did NOTHING but give me the runs! It did not work and all they care about is your $40 and couldn't care less if your acne gets cured or not. I can't believe I fell for this scam but I was desperate. I found something else that did work though and now my acne's gone. Have you all heard of AcneControlTreatment dot com? It helped me, it was cheap and my acne is cured, and I'll shout about it until the cows come home! I wish I knew about it sooner that's all. I even used this to clear up my 13 year old daughter's zits. It's it. That's all I have to say.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
you dont need to get a book, i posted another post a few weeks ago on how to get rid of acne in 3 days, and this doesnt involve any special system

just cut out sugar, processed food, and start taking 1 vitamin a capsule a day, within 3 days my skin completely dried up, all my blackheads went and now a couple of weeks later my skin looks normal (apart from the red marks where i had the spots!)
pinkpear

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, like all of you I came across the acne free in 3 days website and almost purchased the book. In looking for some feedback I came across this site. I'd like to share that I registered with the Acne Free in 3 Days site to receive free emails supposedly revealing some of the advice/treatment outlined in the book. I've since received two emails, the first says you should use a glycerin based cleanser on the skin. The second gave no advice, just more spruking about the book and testimonials revealing nothing. Coincidently, I then started receiving spam from people dying in africa and the middle east?? asking for money and to use my bank account to hold money for them.... In short, I strongly believe my email has been onsold, and the whole strategy behind the book is about making money. I'm sure if I became wealthy from an overnight success story my acne would clear up too. Imagine how much less stress one would have, and the regular facials and quality diet skin care you could indulge in!
The most interesting piece of information I read recently on acne is the importance of a good skin care regime that protects the skin, coupled with stress reduction/psychotherapy, or hypnosis....there's a strong scientific link between stress hormones and several inflammatory skin conditions including acne. The stress that acne also causes creates a vicious cycle making the condition worse. Apparently patients who address the psychological stress along with topical treatments have significantly better outcomes. In short they get better results over all and in the half the time than it does for those on topical treatments only.
But for people like me...knowing what I should do and actually doing it are two different things! Rest, relaxation, laughing, lots of water, healthy diet, and not touching my skin!!! But I just can't seem to apply the discipline needed??!!
Sorry for such a lengthy post..... in short I won't be buying the book.
pinkpear

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I have more now. Just received another of the emails and it discusses using a toner, moisturiser and the importance of exfoliation in the mangement of acne. All good advice, discusses the options on exfoliation, but nothing we don't already know. Nothing we haven't already heard for free elsewhere.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 am      Reply with quote
I think it works well for someone and it is the basic treatment that everyone should do in everyday.
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:52 am      Reply with quote
sounds like my dream comes true, 3 days~~~
bajegirl

Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I was very lucky because I researched this acne topic too many times to mention so when I found this acnefreein3days site I was very hesitant and I waited and waited to purchase the product when they sent me an offer for the e-book for $4.95. Great!! If it didn't work I didn't mind losing that.

So I did the apple fast which is essentially what it is, and followed every instruction to the T. I must say after completion that my acne is still very much here. I can say that I have seen some improvements in my skin. Also, before doing the fast I was always very constipated and now I've been very regular that something great to come out of it. Constipation is one of the main reasons for acne so I think once this keeps up I will essentially see the results in a natural way though not 3 days.

They do say that it may take more than 3 days if you have very resistant acne (obviously for the 90% of persons who will try the fast)and maybe I do fall in this category as I have had this problem for 10years. No doctor or dermatologist has helped me so far so I feel like this process is me helping myself. It is simple and the experts don't seem to be any more knowledgeable than anyone else from what I have seen so far and I think I am an authority on that.
trancoarretta

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am      Reply with quote
acne free in 3 days, is this for real or scam?
appleseed87

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
i sleep on a clean pillow cover every night thats helps ! plus no matter wat u do don't touch or pick at your face!
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I think there are too many reasons why people get acne to make this book the magic bullet. I'm allergic to peanuts. Avoid peanuts, avoid acne. This is harder than it sounds.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |