Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Acne Free in 3 Days?!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:49 am      Reply with quote
That's a shame you had a negative response. The thing is we are looking for a quick fix and this kind of thing appeals to us.

I know my skin would be better if I didn't start gouging at every little bump on my face, I know some of it is hormone and stress related, I know lymph drainage helps, I know I've tried all kinds of products and no doubt will continue to do so. Buyer beware. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:43 am      Reply with quote
saw this thread and thought that maybe this thread on my 'home' site handbag may help....bendy hendy is a real life friend and she now has totally flawless skin:)
here's the link (I hope!)

http://forums.handbag.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95448

hope this helps Liz xx
The Guardian

Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by porsh
I bought the e-book for acne free in 3 days. It was a great cleansing process. Most of the inflamation went down on my face, but it is not BY FAR a cure for acne.

I was emailing Chris, the inventor, questions during the process and he was very helpful, responding to my emails within 24 hours. Once the treatment was over I emailed him politely saying that I didn't really see any results, wandering if he could recommend anything else. I got an email back 2 weeks later saying-Sorry everyone is different. I have sent 4 emails and left several messages since then inquiring about the "money back guarantee" and I have yet to receive a reply. It's been two months.

I do understand that acne treatments don't work the same for everyone, but this treatment is kind of shady--it is not specifically for acne. It is for total body cleansing. I wish I would have known that before I wasted $40. And the money back guarantee is a complete joke.

I would be weary of this product.

On your monthly billing statement--if you used a debit or credit--the phone number will appear and you can call them. That's what I did. After numerous e-mails, I finally went to the source.
cggibson

Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
HI,

AT several invitations I have decided to say a word about Acne Free in 3 Days. First, let me say the book helps about 95% of its readers to clear their acne. In cases where it does not work usually the individual was not willing to follow the steps, though quite simple, and thus got less than the desired result. Again, that is only about 5%.

Additionally, there is a money back guarantee as this is published by a real company and the merchant bank actually provides a refund up to 90 days. Not the author or the Publisher - refunds are guaranteed regardless of the misstatements of an individual on here. My recommendation is email them and see for your self - it works for many many people. It is the number one selling alternative acne method to cure and treat for a reason.
justmedownunder

Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds like a rip off.
I have not heard from any one who got his or her money back. Have you?
It says guarantee on the webpage but you probably need to sue them to get your money back. And how many will sue for 40 $?

www .natural-acne-treatment.com sounds a little bit more promising. At least it seems more scientific. But probably another rip off.
I die not buy any of the books.
Bobmarley8888

Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Please nobody buy this product a few months ago i purchased this without thinking i spent 40 $ for a download which i could have found on google and it does not work, like most people say it just reduces the inflamation but it comes bak right after.. i recommend candida detoxification pills i heard candida yeast causes acne.. im trying it now so ill keep you guys posted.
Mango

Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Bummer about this product not working. I was just looking around for different acne products when I came across this site and I'm totally siked! Very Happy It's such a good idea to find out from others whether or not a product worked for them. Okay, I'll get over my astonishment now....
as for the author, who wrote a book about making a "huge profit", maybe he's smart and had truly wanted to find a solution for acne. He claims to know how we feel...but it does seem wierd that he would talk about making money off this product, huh? Like a scam of something.....
Well, anyone know of products that work? I'm using AcneFree right now(avaliable at RiteAid) and it is working really well. I've tried Proactive but for some reason and I can't seem to remember why, I stopped. I don't seem to think that it worked well.... I've tried Klear Action and it's better than nothing but I definitely think AcneFree and Proactive IS better. Of course tried Clearasil (dried up my face), Biore(nice but didn't really get rid of acne), Noxema (feels nice and tingly but not really good for acne), St.Ives Scrub( horrible and it just irritated my skin), Clean&Clear ( too harsh, and I hear it's not good for your skin), Olay ( wasn't an acne cleaning product but was a nice wash), Clinique 3 step system and acne clearing gel (um, okay not the best though. Their soap definitely gets all the oil of your face which feels nice but just feels dry and didn't really help acne. Their oil gel is some benzoyl peroxide, nothing great), and Lancome, Sheisado have a nice smell and are just the right amount of harshness BUT not good for acne. As you can see, I've tried alot of different things but I would have to say although Noxema might have a fresh, cool tingly feeling AcneFree or proactive is the best that I have used. If you want a cheaper price than Proactive, Klearaction is the way to go. I've heard about Nature's Cure but I hear that it is basically a hoax. Even though it's a "pill" it's really a mind thing. If you think you can get rid of acne than it will happen. A bunch of crap. And when my dad looked at the ingredients, he was like this is like sugar water. ( He's really smart. He went to Stanford, he knows what he's talking about. I don't say that to brag....although he seems to know nothing about acne, cause he's never really had it but he researches ALOT for my sake.) Oh, and I've tried more than I've mentioned but I can't really remember them all. My biggest advice: just because it feels good dosn't mean that it's working. Proactive smells bad but it's way better for acne than Clean&Clear. Also, rememeber NOT to dry out your skin. I hate it when dermatologist give you 20% benzoyl peroxide. Their hella stupid. Oh, and the hype about it has to do with your diet? Yeah a little but not really! Alot is stress and genetics. Notice how acne looks better when you first wake up (sleep is good!) or how it gets inflammed in the sun? ( wear sunblock!) and drink plenty of water to clean your system. Of course eating healthy is good but it's not like you eat well and then it's gone. I know that I wash my face more throughly than my friends and eat healthier but that dosn't do squat. Also, just because you wash alot dosnt mean that your helping your acne. Okay, that's what I know. LOL Sry, it's so long. Remember though just because something worked my skin dosn't mean it won't for you. My skin is sensitive, not too much but none the less, and rather than a few or alot of big ones I have small bumps across my face. Fortunately they are small and fewer and I have a dark tone....LOL This is so wierd but I hope I helped!

Sat May 01, 2004 7:49 am      Reply with quote
All I will add to the acne debate is that my other half, who has suffered from acne for over twenty years, started a course of oxytetracycline about three months ago. He now has skin to die for.

My only message to those questioning its abilities - give it the time it requires; nothing will cure you of your zits, blackheads and lumps overnight (nor even the three days claimed by today's internet snake-oil salesmen!).
wolfee
5% products discount

Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Hello

Im new to the forum...Just wanted to give people some idea of what the 'acne free in 3 days' is all about...The price is $40 and you get an e-book which you get immediately which is filled with detailed instructions of the process...The whole point of the solution is cleansing the body by eliminating toxins in the body and blood stream...He recommends the apple fast method where you only eat a certain type of apple for 3 days and drink 60 oz of water each day....The apples absorb the toxins in the blood and at the end of each day you must use an enema to produce a bowel movement which eliminates the toxins that have been moved to the intestines and colon......At night you soak your face with a hot towel to open up the pores and then apply a Castor oil (Found at drug stores) to the skin...

He also recommends taking odourless garlic pills to eliminate toxins that are released through the skin and certain peels called skin peel 4000 to eliminate the acne scarring if any...
Here is the website for the peels:

http://www.skinculture.com/mainhome.html

I am currently in my 2nd day of this treatment and I have noticed some reduction in the redness of my acne...He says that the most improvement is made on the 3rd-4th day...

Some of his explanations do make sense though...The body needs to release toxins in different ways, and one is through the skin...Eliminating the amount of toxins in the body will help to combat this...

I will let others know of the results when Im done in a couple of days...

I have tried so many things to this point: Accuntane, Tetracyclin, Retin A Micro, Peels, Proactive and many more...
If this plan helps at all it is a bonus...Ill keep you informed..

Cheers
Wolfee
Pinay24
5% products discount

Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:50 am      Reply with quote
I agree Sweet Rosary, I have already heard of that before but there is not really a lot of people doing it. If it does really help for every one we would not bother to buy some other cosmetic stuff to help get rid of our problems concerning our skin.

It may have help for some people but not to every one. And definitely a lot of water & enough rest helps. And even if you spend a lot of money for that if it runs in your family, it is heridetary. lol

By the way for married ladies, contraceptive pills could help too.
lansobold

Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
I hate to sound so negative, but i think that person "acnesucks" was just someone trying to sell the book... If you read the forums from the beginning with a "clear" mind, it sounds like one of those infomercials. Buyer beware on this item...
Acne is caused from within, so it takes time for the acne to form. So the acne/pimples/zits that you see aren't just created overnight but have been dwelling. Getting rid of All of them in only three days doesn't really sound reasonable.
Of coarse changing your diet by drinking more water and eating more fresh fruits and vegetables is going to make your body nicer as well as breakouts for some. You are what you eat. Eating oily food, or eating salad with a ton of salad dressing isn't really a good "diet" and it will show up on your skin. Remember to moisurize with oil free even with acne/pimples since oils are secreted from your face because it is too dry. Major misconception is to not moisturize when your face isn't clear.
Spinc123

Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi im Brad Izzi I am new to this forum and I am really curious about this book too and would love to find out what it is about please wolfee im asking u could you tell me what kind of apple does he ask you to eat and how many thanks a bunch
oh and wolfee dont forget to leave your email address with me so I can put you on my priority list for my website trip to florida thank you
My opinion is that this would work now im not sure but it could just give it a go you can even send me before and after pictues an a comment and ill publish them for you and of course pay you thank
email me at spinc123@yahoo.co.uk
spinc123@msn.com
webmaster@spinc123.zzn.com

my website address here:www.geocities.com/spic123 Smile

5% products discount

Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
This is a reply to Brad Izzi and anyone else that is interested in the Ance Free in 3 Days...

Last week I had pimples...This week I dont...It may sound too good to be true but Im telling the truth...The process is an internal cleansing of the body...Some dermatologists prescribe Antibiotics to do the same thing that the apples and water do that this program recommends...

The ONLY apple recommended is Red Delicious...Red Grapes can also be substituted if there is an allergy to apples...It recommends to eat about 10 a day for 3 days and nothing else...It is tough to do, but I made it....He provides a detailed list of other instructions to follow so DO NOT go by just my brief discussion of apples...That is only a small part of the process...Everything he said would happen, right down to the way I would be feeling each day happened just like he said it would...

This is not magic, or a scam...I have no affiliation with his company other than as a customer...But I realized that there is more than one way to go about solving the problem

Email me back if anyone has an questions...I would love to see this help others like me...

Cheers
justmedownunder

Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
I am really sorry, but in your last reply, you Wolfee, sound a lot like someone supporting his company and not just like another customer.
If you read the older post, you all will realize, that this guy on the AcneFreeIn3Days webpage is just lying. He won't give you your money back if it doesn't work for you. He only replys to emails like 'I want to buy your book but I have problems entering my credit card number' but you won't get a reply from him if you have serious questions about this treatment. You can try yourself.
And all the talk about toxins in your blood, hormons are the cause for most acne and they occure naturally in our body but in this case just production rate is too high. I can't believe that apples change anything about it.
If he really suffered from acne himself: How can he exploit other people in the way he does? I mean, honestly, if I ever discover the cure for acne I would hand it out for free!
wolfee
5% products discount

Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
If you dont want to try it then dont...But there are others out there who have had results like myself...

I am someone supporting the company? Of course I am, wouldnt you support the company if you had good results?...And dont believe everything you read...Chris, the owner of the site actually emailed me and answered my particular concerns and questions

Do what you want but the results in my case are living proof...
Spinc123

Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Hay brad here

anyway guys is there a way we can get this ebook on winmx or something tell me if you can please thank you

oh and wolfee why didnt you email me the ebook and then i will be able to share the information on my website for everyone in the world

-*-
Message edited by moderator.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Brad...Are you worth over $83 million?

Wanna hang out sometime and spend your money...

Ill bring the ladies Cool

Cheers

Wolfy
Spinc123

Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Oh and sorry thats 83 million euro I live in Ireland and didnt get where I am today by some website I am an actor and model so I earned my money oh and wolfee I would but have no time this was said by Brad Izzi Himself and wrote and posted here by his assistent : Marylin Fuor
Thank you for visiting the Spin C 123 did you join our email service oh tune into Brad's new internet based show weekdays 8-9 from augest 6th 2004 Very Happy

5% products discount

Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Its been 3 weeks since I did the 'acne free in 3 days' program and I wanted to update with my current results. My skin hasnt looked this good in a while. Im looking after it better than I used to and I learned alot of that in the e-book that comes with the program. I find that the drinking a shitload of water a day really helps and Im not washing my face that often which minimizes over drying.

I can remember when I was really breaking out bad there studying for my exams and I would wash my face more and more because I thought it helped. I really believe this program has changed my life. I have had only a few white heads since, and I think that has to do with the past condition of my skin and being extremely dry causing my pores to clog.

The deep acne I had has really been eliminated and that is a relief because they were extremely painful. I really wish I knew about this when I was 19-20 because I could have saved myself a lot of money, stress, embarrasment and scarring.

I am only writing this to possibly help someone else out there who was in the same situation as myself.

Cheers
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Spinc123 wrote:
Oh and sorry thats 83 million euro I live in Ireland and didnt get where I am today by some website I am an actor and model so I earned my money oh and wolfee I would but have no time this was said by Brad Izzi Himself and wrote and posted here by his assistent : Marylin Fuor
Thank you for visiting the Spin C 123 did you join our email service oh tune into Brad's new internet based show weekdays 8-9 from augest 6th 2004 Very Happy

WOW! Brad, you must be REALLY famous cos youy refer to yourself in the 3rd person! Have you been on TOTP or anything? rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Spinc123, you may be a huge legend, even if it's only in your own mind, but I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING SPAMMED!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
i personally wouldnt try it just because if it really works why is there still tons of products out there for acne? and to get rid of it in only 3 days seems unrealistic to me
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:29 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Spinc123, you may be a huge legend, even if it's only in your own mind, but I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING SPAMMED!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

LIZ.
OMG is this guy for real.I thought I had best read this thread after your comment about our joint web venture. I HONESTLY THINK WORMS IS THE WAY TO GO. They cure ACNE, WRINKLES and you LOSE WEIGHT. It also is quicker 1 hour tops. What d'you think. Are you with me. Laughing
luv lori x
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Well in fairness to spin, he is trying to get the book out for free as opposed to wolfee who wants us all to buy it (it would appear, and if I am mistaken please forgive me wolfee). I am however somewhat peeved with Spin for spamming me. But if he can do it and not get banned, maybe we could spam our worm diet to all the other EDS forum members! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:39 am      Reply with quote
....erm just kidding! About spamming folks, not the worms, cos I think we are onto something here!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |