Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Drugstore return policy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
cloud_9
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if you can return opened (and tried) makeup at walgreens? What about cvs and walmart? Thanks!
mimsy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't decide wether to buy a product or not at walgreens a few weeks ago, and they said "you could always buy it and try it, and if for any reason you're not happy with it, bring it back with your receipt and we will give you a refund". I'm not 100% sure about CVS but I'd be surprised if it was much different. Smile
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:14 am      Reply with quote
cloud_9 wrote:
Does anyone know if you can return opened (and tried) makeup at walgreens? What about cvs and walmart? Thanks!

Walgreens = YES. You have 30 days from the date on your receipt to get it back to them. If you don't have a receipt it make take some chatting with the manager, but you'll probably be able to at least get store credit or something.

I don't have a CVS near me and I'm afraid to try'n return something at Walmart.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
You can return to both!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I believe Rite Aid has a guaranteed cosmetic return policy specifically to get customers in, too.
cloud_9
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, guys! I really love this forum, everyone is so helpful. I'm not bashing or anything, but I just joined MUA and it is so fast and they only use the subject line! I spent so long trying to figure out how to see the rest of the post! Laughing Your question is on the second page and forgotten in 5 minutes. They don't even put the newest replies at the top. It's good if you're sitting at work bored, waiting for your little things on this forum to turn red, though Wink
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |