Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Thought I'd Share
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
So here I am doing what I love - theatre!

http://leddycenter.org/photoalbums/TheOddCouplePhotoAlbum.htm

I thought I'd share with you a couple of pix of the show I'm currently doing - The Odd Couple. Can you see them?

Now do I look like Christina's mother or what? We play the Pigeon Sisters - she being Gwendolyn and me Cecily. Guess which one is me!!!! Heee heeee. Yes, I'm the OLD ONE. Chris is 25 and I am.....well, you can just look at the bottom of my post to see how old I am. Be honest, do I look that much older? We're supposed to be sisters, not mother daughter. I noticed my skin is rather glowy....that's either the AL Verve blush or the Vitamin C kicking in.

We just finished doing a Gilbert and Sullivan Revue, so this was a nice change of pace - I was el stinko at singing operetta, though it was fun!

My sister made my dress which is tres Jackie O. circa 1965. Christina was dressed more 1969 with mini skirt and boots....oops...we probably should have confirmed what we were wearing.

Anyway....just thought I'd give you a sneak peak of what I love to do when I'm not working and spending money on skincare!

xoMaria Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Great photos.... You look like you're having an absolutely WONDERFUL time Exclamation
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Katee - Yes, we're having fun, but tonite at rehearsal we learned that Paul, who plays Felix, had a back spasm and he's OUT STRAIGHT!!! His doctor is advising not doing the show!!! Uh oh!!! Can you say understudy? The show goes up next Friday....hopefully, his understudy can pull it off. Embarassed

Maria

Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Maria - thanks for sharing the pix, I love the one of you and Chris. There is no way you look anywhere near your age and you are quite right - your skin does look very glowy (btw, what blush are you using?).

I hope Paul can get some magic muscle relaxant injection, though that probably wouldn't be good for the show anyway Smile I hope it all works out well!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Maria - thanks for sharing the pix, I love the one of you and Chris. There is no way you look anywhere near your age and you are quite right - your skin does look very glowy (btw, what blush are you using?).

I hope Paul can get some magic muscle relaxant injection, though that probably wouldn't be good for the show anyway Smile I hope it all works out well!

Heya Mabsy -

That's Aromaleigh's Verve Blush - it's my favorite blush, ever. They actually have one called Glazed that may be a little softer for day time, but for me, Verve is THE one!

Nope, Paul's out of the show. Sigh. The timing was so off without him last night - tho the understudy made a valient effort....we shall see....

Very Happy Maria

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:19 am      Reply with quote
[quote="Mariav"]
Mabsy wrote:
Nope, Paul's out of the show. Sigh. The timing was so off without him last night - tho the understudy made a valient effort....we shall see....
Very Happy Maria

My experience is that when push comes to shove, the understudy rallies and the show goes off without a hitch! (Plus, you look so great... will anyone notice anyone else?! Laughing )

Kudos to you for doing what you love. Since I live so close, I'd love to catch a show some day. Please keep us posted on your Thespian adventures!

Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:00 am      Reply with quote
Mariav wrote:
That's Aromaleigh's Verve Blush - it's my favorite blush, ever. They actually have one called Glazed that may be a little softer for day time, but for me, Verve is THE one!

Wonderful - Verve is the one I bought but haven't tried it yet Smile

Good luck with the show - I'm sure he'll pull through!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
You both look 25...can only tell the difference from your clothing descriptions in first post.

Congratulations on the show
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Bravo! Thanks for sharing the great photos. You look terrific!
I'd love to have the guts to do something like that.
Break a leg! Do they still say that?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Awwwww...thanks you guys....

This really is one of the funnest shows I've had the pleasure of doing.

Next Friday is opening night! Hope all goes well.

Maria Laughing

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |