Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eucerin Q10 Anti Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Lately my skin seems to be increasingly dull and dry.....especially around my eye area. Aside from my acne fighting cleansers and glycolic acid toner, I use expensive and anti aging products on my face, including Alpha Derma CE (morning and night), PSF Stimulcoll C (under my eyes), and PSF O2 spray. At any rate, I felt like I needed an old fashioned, thick moisturizer for beneath my eyes and my neck area.

The Eucerin Q10 Anti Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme is amazing. After my usual regimine, I dab the creme around my eye area and any other places that seem dry and dull. The formula has a butter like consistency....in fact, it even smells like butter. At any rate, it absorbs nicely and leaves the skin soft and supple. My skin definitely feels moisturized after application. The product recieved very nice reviews on makeupalley.com.

Let me know if you have tried this!
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried this, but I have been looking for a product with Coenzyme Q10 in it, as I have heard that Q10 is very good applied topically. I may try this as my night cream alternating with the retinol.

Would love to hear what others know or have heard about Q10 products?

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
sounds tempting! I'll let you know what I think.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I want to post the topic of Q10 too as I am not familiar with it. I know Babor has the Q10 line but I couldn't find the review here. I know some members has tried Babor. Please tell us whether it is worth buying?
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:52 am      Reply with quote
what other CoQ10 drugstore products have you guys tried? and which ones actually work?

i heard Nivea's CoQ10 eye cream is good?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:46 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Avalon Organic CoQ10 facial toner every AM as part of my "layering" routine in order to take advantage of a range of anti-aging ingredients since 50(ish) skin needs so-o-o much help.
It is reasonably priced, quite gentle and doesn't really have any scent to speak of. I've been happy with it...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Where can one buy Avalon Organic CoQ10 and EucerinQ10? - my nect needs help Crying or Very sad Thanks

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I purchased Eucrein Q10 Anti Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme at Rite Aid.

The smell is divine....somewhere between butter and cake batter. It makes the skin beneath my eyes and on my neck smooth and supple. A great drug store find and compliment to my more expensive products. In fact, it seems to outperform a few of them.
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:51 am      Reply with quote
i'm going to my local drugstore today... i hope the eucerin coQ10 is available in canada

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:34 am      Reply with quote
You can get Avalon Q-10 Toner at Amazon.com. I haven't been able to find it in retail stores yet.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks

Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:59 am      Reply with quote
I've just been reading through the emerginC line at the EDS store and they seem to have quite a few Q10 products that might be worth looking in to....
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:40 am      Reply with quote
Eucerin gets very good reviews on MUA.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |