Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
::Review:: Caudalie Radiance Serum - BUY IT NOW!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, they renamed the "Total Night Care", but if the formula is the same, the stuff is AWESOME.

Lori

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Ok the sample junkie has managed to score a sample of the Radiance Serum. I've decided to hold off on trying it for a few weeks ( I have a sample of Super Serum I'm using right now). This is a line that seems promising for me as not many of their products, if any at all, have stearic acid in them--an ingredient I cannot tolerate. I do love ISC though. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Well done on getting a sample, only thing is it takes weeks before you see a difference but at least you can test it out on your skin first.
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
God another item in my 'to buy' list... Rolling Eyes

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
For anyone who's interested in the ingredients, I found this on the Sephora website.

Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, PEG-8, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Palmitic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate.
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 6:51 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
ARGH Brick wall Why do I read these posts? why? why?

Sounds a treat. I am going to have to try this line later this year when Sephora has their 20% off sale Laughing

So, what else is good in the line?

The "total night cream".. was that the "night infusion cream"?

I KNOW!!!! I can't take it any more!!!! I'm going to be getting this serum...probably in my next EDS order...

Tigertim...Sephora has a sale??? When??? Do they have it on their website or do we have to go to the States??? And do you get Sephora anywhere else? Got some sort of idea they have one in Paris????

Somebody cut my creditcard P p please! : Bad Grin

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Ruth- that's so funny. Laughing

I would love to know if Sephora Canada ever have a sale. Most of the time, the sales only for the US. Sad
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Ruth, for the last two years, someone has posted on the Lounge Board when the Sephora "Family and Friends" sale starts. The shop shows no sale, but the code is for 20% discount on EVERYTHING.

The first year I missed it, but last year spent about $300 after discount! It is usually in November or December (but I believe no Canada shipping on the special offer - but you could always use ship the states)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
thanks tiger_tim!
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 1:39 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
Ruth, for the last two years, someone has posted on the Lounge Board when the Sephora "Family and Friends" sale starts. The shop shows no sale, but the code is for 20% discount on EVERYTHING.

The first year I missed it, but last year spent about $300 after discount! It is usually in November or December (but I believe no Canada shipping on the special offer - but you could always use ship the states)

I guess that means they don't ship to Europe?? Sad

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 am      Reply with quote
Nope,they dont and the worst thing is that at Sephora you cannot even use your international credit card and have it sent to a friend in the US to forward on.

So even if you use shop the states you have to get them to do the order and stuff for you (costs a bit more).

lucky for me I hae a friend who does it for me (we "trade" purchases Laughing)

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:39 am      Reply with quote
I won't be able to hold out that long anyways Laughing November is FAR off, and if it were up to me November would be years away into the distant future...we're having a cold spring/summer in Denmark this year... Crying or Very sad

but do let us know what you get at the sale this year, so I can be reminded that I'm missing out on great deals... Rolling Eyes am such a sucker for for pain...lol

tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:32 am      Reply with quote
ha ha Ruth. I have a gift registery and every time I find a new thing I want to try, I add it to the registery and then come sale time it is easy for my friend to shop my list. He just accesses the registery and transfers everything to the basket.

Some of the things are to stock up on our favorites, some are things I would like to try (especially when deeply discounted Laughing) and others are "maybes" (heard good stuff but not sure yet).

So far on my list:
Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste
Juvena Juvedical Renewing Serum
Juvena Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum
Guerlain Vetiver - 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Cellex-C Eye Contour Gel - 15 ml
Laura Mercier Multi-Vitamin Serum
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Caudalie Night Infusion Cream
GoSMILE Elixir Good-For-You Breath Freshener - 0.25 oz Refillable Atomizer
GoSMILE Elixir Good-For-You Breath Freshener - 0.25 oz Citrus Mint Refill
GoSMILE Tooth Whitening Maintenance On The Go Refill
GoSMILE ADVANCED Formula B1 Tooth Whitening On The Go
Caudalie Fleur de Vigne Fresh Energizing Fragrance
Guerlain Divinora Protective Base For The Eyelids
Guerlain Issima Midnight Secret
Guerlain Vetiver Sport - 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Korres Yoghurt Cooling Gel
Korres Orange Hydrating Face Water
Bare Escentuals RareMinerals™ Skin Revival

Um, that is about $1000 worth of stuff, so obviously it is going to be slashed down A LOT Laughing (I try to go for max. $400 before discount).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:04 am      Reply with quote
that is one looooong list my friend... Think not bad... quite alot of mouth products there... I want to have my teeth whitened, going to have it done in combo with quitting the smokes...at some point in the next couple of years...that's the plan at least Rolling Eyes

tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Ruth wrote:
that is one looooong list my friend... Think not bad... quite alot of mouth products there... I want to have my teeth whitened, going to have it done in combo with quitting the smokes...at some point in the next couple of years...that's the plan at least Rolling Eyes

Well, yea, you know... gotta do the first treatment and then since they are on sale will need the maintenance.. and the new breath spray sounds lovely so want the pretty case and then since it has to last a year will need a refill.. Laughing oh how the mind works....

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Tigertim... Laughing I hear you Laughing

I'm going to be searching high and low for samples of caudalie stuff, especially the radiance serum when I go to Cambridge, for Midsummer (=heathen scandinavian tradition). I've checked it out and they sell caudalie in London....

Has anyone apart from Sarah actually tried the radiance serum? Coz as good as I am trying and planning to be I'm really itching to put the serum in my shopping cart, press send and hope for the best... Just feeling a bit broke...

And does anyone in London know where they'd be happy to hand out samples without a grumble??(don't like when they grumble)...

majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Try Space NK. They stock Caudalie. Or the big department stores might be a good bet.

Sorry, don't know if they'll grumble, though! (I hate that, too.)
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
thanx majorb...I'll keep that in mind...

I've just caved in and bought more stuff from EDS Rolling Eyes ...managed to delete the radiance serum Very Happy and ask for a sample, so am thinking that I'm quite good and that the bill could have been much more and what am I going to do about this adiction when/if I ever have kids...coz I can't afford both!!!! when it comes to the crunch...will I have to choose between kids and beauty fluids???? Shock Laughing

Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I finally used up my sample of the Radiance Serum and I "think" it gave me a few blackheads. I'm not sure because I also was trying their Gentle Foaming Cleanser (which is very nice btw.) and I sampled ISC ProHeal for a few days. One of the three products gave me addtional blackheads, just not sure which one. Embarassed It is a very lovely serum though. I'm just not convinced that it can actually fade hyperpigmentation (honeysuckle can do this?)

I'm gonna try and get another sample from Bath and Body in the next few weeks. This time I won't try any other products along with it.

HTH
emmeline

Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
I bought the radiance serum to try and fade my summer tan and freckles and have been using it consistently in the mornings for the past 3 months or so under my LRP sunscreen. It smells lovely and is a wonderful moisturiser that didn't break me out. However, I'm afraid that it hasn't done much to lighten my freckles or my tan - at least, nothing that I think is over and above the effects of wearing sunscreen daily and plain old sun avoidance. Which is a real shame, cause it got some rave reviews here and it cost a bomb - I was really hoping that it would work Sad
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

Anymore review on this item as I found it here selling at EDS.
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have almost used up a bottle of this serum in the hope of getting rid of my sun spots / acne scars. I hate to report Sad that it is doing very little for me ! It has got a very nice texture though, makes my skin very smooth. I lost patience recently and have tried the Illuminating Brightener (think this is the name) Serum from Laura Mercier. MY SPOTS ARE FADING !!! I have read also from this forum (THANKS, EDS) some members are drinking lemon+warm water first thing in the morning and have followed the same routine for almost a month now. I also make sure I put on sunscreen every time I go out. I AM SO GLAD I AM SEEING IMPROVEMENT ON MY SKIN EVERYDAY !

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
i know now i want this too!!!! Confused
glee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
I've started using this product for a week now; it says dark spots will start to reduce in 2 months, so i'm awaiting for that result. As for now, I'm very happy with it because it does make my skin glow, complexion looks even, it feels like it's quenched the thirst. I'll post results again after another few weeks of using this.
So far, I'm very happily satisfied.

Very Happy
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi Glee,

Please do keep us posted. I've been eyeing this serum for sometime now and keep going back and forth as to whether or not I'll buy it. I'll be curious to know if it helps get rid of your spots.

Thanks!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |