Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
DDF
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
I was about to order DDF products, and I saw this was mentioned in the EDS: DDF products can only be shipped within the United States Crying or Very sad . Where canadian members can buy DDF?
Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Laral,

EDS actually sells this line, and they ship internationally. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately as the original poster pointed out, this site says...

DDF products can only be shipped within the United States.

Shame as I wanted to check out the range too. Sad
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I believe Sephora sells DDF, they ship to Canada, also try ebay??
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Oh I'm sorry - yes you're right - I missed that! Embarassed Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
OH........... Shock Shock Shock
I am a DDF lover too. I have used DDF product for more than 5 yrs and bought from EDS for more than 3 yrs. I don't know where I can get when I need it.

I don't want to purchase from the states as I have bad experence. I bought some books from US a few year ago. The books were not very expensive but I had to pay GST and PST and a processing fee of more than Can$10 when I picked them up in post office. The fee I paid was almost 25% of the price of the book!

Any one knows any other places in Canada sell DDF?
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
I bought mine from Sephora. I didn't have to pay anything extra.

They now ship through Canada Post broker and all fees are included.
jn1234
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Thanks Thanks. Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

I just realize that Sephora opens stores in Toronto, Canada. I browse the website and notice that they only list the prices in USD.

Do they charge their products in Canadian dollar based on the current exchange rate? OR based on the own Canadian pricing policy?
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:13 am      Reply with quote
I checked at Sephora DDF, they don't have all the products from DDF line. For example, they don't have DDF Organic Sunblock SPF 30, they have only SPF 15. Hopefully, they will have more products in the future.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:23 am      Reply with quote
When you are ready to check out, there is a Canadian option. Click on the flag and it will convert. I'm guessing its the current exchange rate.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 am      Reply with quote
http://skin-etc.com/ddf.html

They mark packages gift...never had to pay customs for anything from them...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Beautymark in Vancouver also carries DDF. Their website iswww.beautymark.ca

The selection seems less than a few months ago so they could be phasing the line out but you could always ask them.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:37 am      Reply with quote
What's the best product in DDF?
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Can we use DDF Glycolic Body Lotion 12.5% for face?
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lara1, I emailed EDS before about shipping DDF internationally and they replied that they can actually ship it to returning customers as we are treated as previous Spa customers. Razz I'm glad to hear this because I pay 40% more if I buy it in local stores. Wink
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:10 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely love the DDF 12.5% glycolic body lotion. At first I just used it on hands and legs and it removed age spots and improved the skin texture (I've been using it for about a year). I do use it on my face. I spot treated on my face first and then upped the pH a bit and used it all over my face.

Before you put it on your face dab a bit under your chin. If it stings badly up the pH slightly with ethanol or TEA.

The ingredients are great; glycolic, lactic acids, panthanol, milk peptides and green tea extract with the balance water (and some other things). It is also inexpensive.
jn1234
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="yaling111"]What's the best product in DDF?[/quote]

I am a DDF lover!

My skin is very very very sensitive and my doctor recommends me to use DDF. It includes ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew, Matte finish photo-age protection, and skin purifying tonic. I tried the masks of DDF only but all of them made my skin itchy.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've only used their 12.5% Glycolic Body Lotion and I love it. I use it on my entire body and it has improved skin texture and smoothed out my flaky legs. All dry skin patches are all gone. Very Happy

I'll definitely repurchase it because it's cheap to get from EDS. Very Happy
Wawa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Hi Lara1, I emailed EDS before about shipping DDF internationally and they replied that they can actually ship it to returning customers as we are treated as previous Spa customers. Razz I'm glad to hear this because I pay 40% more if I buy it in local stores. Wink

That's great news! Yep, Sephora sells DDF too, but I think their prices are generally higher than EDS.

jn1234 and puglove, I don't think Sephora uses a currency converter like EDS. They seem to have a fixed price set for Canadian market. Most brands' Canadian prices are higher than the US prices converted at the exchange rate. A small number of brands are sold lower than the exchange rate price, so far I found them to be Makeup Forever, Dior, Cargo, which is actually the same price you can get from department stores.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:08 am      Reply with quote
jn1234:
thank you, I think I will going to order matt finish photo age protection spf 30. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |