Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: IS Clinical Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Have been using for about 2 weeks now so I thought I'd post my review. Love it! Add another IS Clinical product to my love list. (Katee, am I now addicted?) Switched over from my faithful (of years & years) Cetaphil because it seemed my skin never got really clean, just gummy. This takes such a TINY little amount and it goes such a long way, so like all their products it will last a long time. I had a tiny little bit of peeling at first because of my overly sensitive skin and already using proheal and active, but then it adjusted itself pretty quickly. I also eased it in by mixing it with my Cetaphil for a few days just to make sure I was not going to have a reaction. Someone else had already mentioned this product on the forum so I decided to jump in and give it a try. I hope they don't come out with any other new products to give my pocketbook a chance to rest after trying this and the new powder (which I am back around to but maybe not reordering, but that's another post!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I ordered this last week and waiting Angel for it. I am so glad you like it. Yes, I hope they don't come out with anymore new products LOL Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Ohhhhh yeah Annie.... You've got it bad, girl!

But look at it this way: if we keep this up, we'll stay nice and slender cause we won't be able to afford food AND if we ultimately need to form an ISC Addicts Anonymous, we'll have the best skin of ANY support group out there Wink
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
I like your thinking!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I love ISC's samples... I cannot afford the full thing! They're way to expensive until I get fully convinced, nothing cheaper can do the same! But I love the Hydra-Cool and the Active Serum! Resisting to buy!!!! Exclamation

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Ohhhhh yeah Annie.... You've got it bad, girl!

But look at it this way: if we keep this up, we'll stay nice and slender cause we won't be able to afford food AND if we ultimately need to form an ISC Addicts Anonymous, we'll have the best skin of ANY support group out there Wink

What food...my daughter keeps asking me if I've hit her college fund yet....

I do love the cleanser though..darn..and the poly-vit & the firming..oh. I give up!!! Rolling Eyes
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:18 am      Reply with quote
is this cleanser enough to take off sunscreen and makeup or is it better to use an oil first? i've started using a heavy duty sunscreen and realised that not getting it off was making me breakout. TIA
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
It does take off sunscreen and makeup. Although it says for all skin types, it does contain some exfoliators. I've had to go back to mixing it with Cetaphil or I may try alternating days because my skin got a little too irritated. I started breaking out in little rosacea bumps on my cheeks which can happen with my sensitive skin. It could have have also been starting on the spiro for chin acne, but since that was such a small dose, I don't think so. The only other thing it might have been was I tried a sample of Vivier C Serum during the day that I had gotten with my EDS order. Some Vit C Serums break me out, which is why I am a tried and true Proheal user, but I just can't resist these darn samples. Anyway, I will still use the cleanser but stop everything else till I figure it out. You think I would know better than try too many new things at once.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
You think I would know better than try too many new things at once.

Laughing i know, i know! but i'm about to jump in gung-ho with the IS Clinical, so.... that's good to know about the cleanser. i have a huge thing of Cetaphil here for when my face has had enough. may try my Laszlo oil under the cleanser though to start out with instead. it kind of buffers whatever you're using. my face is that glorious combination of dehydrated, oily, sensitive, breakout-prone, tough as nails -- all at once. it hates shea butter, loves alcohol. go figure. and it tends to love really rich moisturisers yet will breakout with the thinnest vitamin C product (which is why i'm so excited about the Pro-Heal).

anyways, thank you again. i'm anxiously awaiting my order! i know i have to start slooooooow. will try! Very Happy (oh, and i'd love to know how the spiro works out.)
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |