Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best body lotion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
which is the best body lotion?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Gold Bond, the one with the gold cap. It has C, E and other good "stuff" sinks right in. Easy to find in your local drug store.

This comes from someone who has always hated moisturizers because of the greasy leftovers Laughing
Margot
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
My all time favorite is Origins Ginger Souffle. Their chocolate body cream is also great and feels like rubbing chocolate pudding on your body (a bit too decadent at times). Neutrogena light body oil is silky smooth, very nice. My old standby is Eucerin with a drop of Guerlain L'Heure Bleue perfume. Delicious!
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:20 am      Reply with quote
I quite like Neal's Yard Frankensence Body Lotion - smells so good. Also Burt's Bees baby bees Body Lotion is a must!!!

5% products discount

Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Dr H Rose Body Moisturiser smells divine and a great pampering body treatment!
Nymue
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:03 am      Reply with quote
I have a favorite drugstore brand that I always go back to - Jergens Naturally Smooth. It's the one that helps inhibit hair growth. It really does help the hair grow back finer and more slowly. Not only that, but it's not greasy and has a very light pleasant scent. I use all over my body and have not found anything else I like half as much.
If I want something with a bit more scent for nights out and such, I'll use a Bath and Body Works Body Creme (the super thick ones) and mix it half and half in my palm with the Jergen's. It dilutes both the scent (which is usually pretty strong) and also the thickness of the cream.
becks
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:24 am      Reply with quote
I use Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk . It is according to me a wonderful bodylotion (and I have super dry skin..)It also penetrates easily
into the skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:52 am      Reply with quote
becks wrote:
I use Biotherm Anti-Drying Body Milk . It is according to me a wonderful bodylotion (and I have super dry skin..)It also penetrates easily
into the skin.

becks, if you have really dry skin you could try biotherm's intensive body treatment, it has apricot oil in it so it's really nourishing on dry skin. I have terribly dry skin and that works wonders.

oli
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Lotion
Burt's Bees Buttermilk Lotion
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 am      Reply with quote
I have tried SO many body lotions... my skin can get so itchy! Anyway, I don't know if this is a concern of yours or not but I have learned by trial and error as well as research to avoid lotions with out irritating ingredients. For me these are petrolatum, mineral oil and preservatives such as the parabens. There are a few more but I am too tired to remember them right now.

For the past 2 years I have been using Aubrey Organics hand and body lotion. It has been the best and I like the simple ingredients. I have used the SeaBuckthorn formula and am currently on my second bottle of Almond Colagen formula. Non greasy and the smell is mild and very pleasant. And for extra dry patches I use Weleda Skin Food.

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
Rachael
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:10 am      Reply with quote
Palmers cocoa butter is a classic favourite of mine. For something more intense I love the Body Shop body butter (nut is my favourite, it smells devine).
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:22 am      Reply with quote
Ive been really happy with Liz Earle's Nourishing Botanical Body cream... comes in a 200 ml tube, smells gorgeous, feels really nourishing and isnt too slick ... great all rounder. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Another must have body lotion is Honesty Peach and Vanilla, I swear the scent is just heavenly

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
My drugstore brand is Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion but when I put an order into EDS, Dermologica Hydrating Body Lotion is always ordered!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I have, and have tried sooo many lotions, from top of the line to dollar store kinds and I have repurchased many times Jergins Naturally Smooth. I've had people comment, "How do you get your legs that smooth!" and "I thought you were wearing pantyhose!". It's great lotion, I hope they never stop making it. I would cry.
mocha
5% products discount

Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Neutrogena body lotion is my all time favourite! Very Happy
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Avene Trixera. No fragrance, leaves my skin soft but not greasy.
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Glycomed (for hands .... not the body lotion) and George's.
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
My mom uses Keri so I use Keri too .. nothing great but it keeps my skin moisturize.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |