Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Make up/skin care items you have A LOT of
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
elsiej123
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, and nail polish too! I need to cull out some of the old goop!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I bought several bottles of vit c.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 am      Reply with quote
eye shadows.... lots of eye shadows...
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
I'm back to collecting lip balms again... oyh. My newest purchases are Palmer's Cocoa Butter lip balm (smells yummy, and works really well considering it's so cheap), Bloom vanilla lip balm (in a pot, leaves a weird after taste and doesn't seem moisturising at all. will finish this up but I doubt I will repurchase) and L'Occitane 10% Shea Butter Anti Drying Lip Balm (Costs three times as much as Palmer's. Nothing super about it I think the Palmer's one tastes and feels and smells much better. I use it overnight and wake up to nice smooth plump lips but then Palmer's also does an equally good job, if not better).

There you have it, twenty lipbalms altogether in my collection hehe. Laughing
cristaline
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Too many mascaras and blushes lately!
Kat ~<3
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:21 am      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
I know if this thread doesn't belong here it shall be removed...

I'm curious what things you all have an obsession (or close enough) for and tend to 'collect' most

I have a thing for handcreams and lotions, and have them everywhere: in the kitchen, my car, my office, basically one or two tubes/jars/bottles all over the place.

So what do you keep buying even when you don't run out? (samples don't count, I'm referring to actual purchases). Please, indulge my passion for trivia... Bad Grin

OKAY so lotions is a weak point for me! Also bars of organic soap is a new one for me. All kinds of smells, all different brands. I went bizerk on drugstore and now have this crazy personal hygiene/ beauty collection. Yep lotions and bar soap. Bad Grin

5% products discount

Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:12 am      Reply with quote
lip balm I think.
Not too many, just over ten of them.~ :lol:
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Lipsticks - everytime I use an old purse I find 5 lipsticks or glosses that I forgot I had! If I pull everything out I'd guess I have 20 lipsticks and glosses. No duplicates though. Fancy that!
Eyeshadows - 3 full MAC 15 pan palettes not including any other brands or pots of shadow
Concealers - I'm not sure why but in the last couple of months I've been buying a concealer a week. Maybe in the hopes that one will be my HG. If I just combined the money I spend on multiple concealers onto one I could justify buying Cle de Peau!!
Saucy
5% products discount

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
I'm also a lipgloss/lip balm junkie. I keep one in my car, every purse has one, every jacket pocket has one and I have the ones I leave within reach near the couch and computer. Addicted much? Laughing I'm also huge on hand lotions since my hands always feel super dry when I wash them, so I've got mini-bottles of that everywhere too. My big makeup thing right now is blush! I'm into NARS blush and for some reason I'm treating them like baseball cards or pokemon because I want to collect them all! Who needs that much blush? I only have two cheeks...well, four if you count...nevermind Laughing
honbbb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I think my answer should be Decleor. I've got a whole set of their products for my reddened, sensitive, dehydrated skin. I also have quite a few of their body products. The scent is SOOOo refreshing!!! I love Decleor!!
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I have so many products that I constantly buying, even if I have enough of them for a year:
Valmont eye and mouth cream (especially)and other creams like regenera 1, waterfall tonic, etc. Also Cellcosmet eye cream, day and night sensitive cream, cleansing milk, tonic, Ultra Vital.
Another of my favorite products are Blink Kiss me mascara and Amazing cosmetics. It seems like I never have enough of them Laughing

Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:36 am      Reply with quote
I don't know why, but I allways buy hair products that I never use. Confused
Firelily
5% products discount

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have a lovely collection of eye shadows, that I'm sure SO thinks is too big.

I also seem to collect body lotions, bath products (i.e. bombs, salts, etc) and hair products. I've got my cleanser and conditioner down, but I'm always after better stylers!

I got rid of a bunch of unwanted stuff through freecycle last week, and it felt great.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
I used to have lots of nail colors and lip gloss, but now I am starting to stock skin care products... Very Happy
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
I collect masks!!! And I don't throw them away even if they are 10 years old Embarassed

I need to be better though especially since I discovered the aspirin masks on these boards. I end up just doing aspirin masks and will have to throw away all the others.
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Uh, what *don't* I have a lot of???

Hmmm, lipsticks/lipglosses (50+), nail polishes (25+ and that's only because I just threw away a ton), blushes (25+), eyeliners, shadows, eyebrow pencils (too many to count), mascaras (10+), creams/lotions/moisturizers (35+), masks (10+)...

And the list just goes on and on... Sheesh, looking at this - it's obviously time to purge AGAIN....

I could have probably bought 1/4 of a Ferrari with all the $$ I've spent on beauty stuff.. Embarassed
kar126
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare and make up has always been my obession... but my the three biggies that I always give in to are:

Powder Foundation - simply can not resist the possiblity of finding the perfect powder foundation, also I am hyper-sensitive to the shade of my powder foundation. It just has to match my skin flawlessly or I will continue to search for the perfect powder with the perfect color... (FYI my obession level: just this week alone I bought 4 different types)

Moisturizer - I get really picky with moisturizer, either they are not moisturzing enough, or too greasy, or I don't like the smell... etc, I buy tons of moisturizers and use them depending on my skin's condition. I guess it's just because I haven't found my HG yet.

Eyeshadow Palettes - I have so many palettes that I don't even remember, but I guess it must apply to everyone here Laughing
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:39 am      Reply with quote
i feel much better after read all the posts:)
the cream is my weakness.i still have 5 unopened bottles and 1 more will arrive soon from EDS.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Great topic! I buy too many cleansers, toners, exfoliators, masks etc. and feel it is better to use what is made by the same company so I buy the set. Then it is hard to not use them when I move on to the next one so they accumulate.. I guess because if my skin is clean but not stripped it will be better to receive the treatment serums or lotions. also depends on the season. I am liking Cellcosmet and ordered Remergent cleanser so will see how that is. would be great to find ones that were more economical but still excellent..
Lisie
5% products discount

Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Aha! This is the post I was *looking* for the other day... I started a topic in the EDS lounge of a similar nature. But after reading this I don't feel so bad. My bf actually came to me concerned that I had too many things... bathroom cabinet full of skincare, the top drawer of my bureau full of cosmetics, and a drawer under my bed with backups and nail polishes. I have uhm a lot of...
foundations... 4 liquid, 2 cream-to-powder, 2 mineral loose powder foudations, 1 pressed powder, 1 loose, 1 shimmer, 3 concealers

2 cleansers, 2 open toners (and omg 3 unopened bottles)

body lotions and butters... at one point I had like 10, I am better at using them up now or getting rid of or returning when I decide I'm not into it. Right now I have 5 opened (2 butters and 3 lotions) I use them all regularly so I don't feel badly.
I have 3 different sets of shampoo/conditioner in shower currently too.
Yikes. I guess it sounds like a lot, but now I see there are others out there with similar 'interests'. Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks you guys- Reading this makes me feel so much better. Laughing
mandm
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 am      Reply with quote
I keep searching for the perfect cleanser,I probably have 31 different cleansers. Razz

I also love to have lots of skincare samples to play with . Laughing
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 am      Reply with quote
I'm totally in love with organic oils and essential oils...and I adore having a wide variety that I can 'mix and match' too see how the creation will help with regenerating my skin, helping with hydration, etc.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:05 am      Reply with quote
My regular obsession is eye shadows. I have a whole drawer dedicated to eye shadows of various brands, Chanel, Nars, Benefit, Smashbox, Bare Escentuals and the list goes on.

My latest obession is my hair. I was never into hair products and usually don't care what I use, which is just shampoo and conditioner (no hair spray, no styling products). I get my hair colored every month and trimmed 2 times a year, I have long blonde hair. So, I had my hair colored and cut this weekend. Sephora is conveniently located next to my hair salon. So, I went to Sephora and purchased the following, Ugh:

- T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer $300
- ghd IV Styler (flat iron) $240
- Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo $18
- Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner $22
- Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment $55
- Ojon Rub-out Dry Cleanser $10
- Ojon Revitalizing Mist $26
- Ojon Tunu Elastik Flexible Finishing Hairspray $25

Total $696

Ack! Oh, my poor credit card! LOL!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Like many of you, I have lots of eye shadows. I also accumulate lots of scented body lotions.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |