Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Make up/skin care items you have A LOT of
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:44 am      Reply with quote
makeup. you name it, I've got at least 5 different types of it...even lipstick which I don't use.

I have a good collection of skincare products as well... Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:45 am      Reply with quote
mom2tommax wrote:
Lipstick & Lip Gloss. I haven't counted but I bet I have more than 50 tubes. In fact, sometimes I buy a color I already have without realizing it. Most only get used a handful of times....except a few which are my favorites.

Lori

Lori - we could be twins! Laughing
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
I have a ton of lip balms (mostly because I keep trying new ones in the hopes of finding "The One"); mascaras (ditto as above); body lotions (they're either gifts or something I couldn't resist for the scent or reputed exfoliating properties--I have a touch of KP); lipglosses and nail polishes (the two cosmetic items I almost always wear); face masks (I just love doing masks). I also have a small drawerful of eye makeup that I accumulated when I was in my "dramatic eye" phase and that I hardly touch anymore *sigh* Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! Shock This isn't just 'open-your-wallet.com' it's also 'are-we-nuts-or-what.com'!

Thank God I'm not alone... Speak to the hand

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I just discovered I also have a huge stash (I'd say stash, because I certainly didn't 'collect' them!) of brow pencils! I've been very happy with using BB Espreso eyeshadow to fill in my brows, and have forgotten all the Shiseido, Revlon, Maybelline, Lancome, and Christian Dior eyebrow pencils I've thrown into my drawer!

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Moisturisers/hand creams - I'm on the eternal search for The One that moisturises and doesn't make my hand eczema flare up. Generally the rash shows up about 2 weeks into use, by which time I've thrown out the reciept. I think I've got about 15+ almost-full tubes, jars, bottles that have been designated for body use. Confused
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very stocked up on lip balms. I had a terrible experience back in High School. I forgot my lip balm and I had the worst chap lips imaginable. Ever since that day, I've been soooh stocked up. At least two lip balms in every bag (one with SPF and one without). Laughing
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hahahahaa, Yen, I do the SAME thing!!! I too had a horrible experience where I forgot my lip balm, so now I have them stashed everywhere--- several in my purse, my totebag, my travel bag, by my bed...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Another * spam alert * I have is MASQUES. I have 18 full-size masques in my linen closest right now. I always tell myself I "can not buy another masque until I use one up". But obvisouly that doesn't happen or I wouldn't have 18 of them. Smile

Lori

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:19 am      Reply with quote
i have 6 toners right now !

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:41 am      Reply with quote
eye shadows, i have dedicated an entire make up case to my eyeshadows and i need another one as i can barely close it

oli
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Oh, eyeshadows - I think I mentally blocked out how many I have. Probably because I reach for the same 2-3 everyday. Ditto for nailpolishes.
oli_d
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:08 am      Reply with quote
yeah, that's the bad thing with eyeshadows, i keep on buying more and more, yet i use the same ones day in day out

oli
christinab77
5% products discount

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Lipgloss - Mostly Mac Lipglass and Laquers (and all are pretty close in color)

Lotion - Any time I smell a really yummy one I end up getting it, even though I have enough stock to last me 4 years!

Hand cream - Always on the hunt for one to fix my dry, dry hands
jellyberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Lip glosses - a range of lipglosses from Dior to Urban Decay (all pink!)

Cleanser - I have about 5 different cleansers opened right now. I hope I finish them before they expire...

Hand Cream - One in every pocket!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Hahahahaa, Yen, I do the SAME thing!!! I too had a horrible experience where I forgot my lip balm, so now I have them stashed everywhere--- several in my purse, my totebag, my travel bag, by my bed...

It's good to know that I'm not the only one. Laughing
WhiteLotus
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:46 am      Reply with quote
Hmmmm, body lotions and lip balms.

I am so ADD with my body moisturizing routine that I will use something for a bit (not finish the container) and move onto something else. New scent and or new type of moisturizer and I'm hooked. Embarassed

I have chronic dry lips, so I have to have at least 1 lip balm with me or within reach at all times. I mean like I have one on my nightstand, bathroom, another in my gym bag, all my purses each have one, coat pockets, desk at work Rolling Eyes ....um....I should have just said that I have them everywhere... Laughing Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:05 am      Reply with quote
Foundation for me.... I have dozens!! If any new ones come out I always get sucked into trying them. Silly really... ooh and nail polishes and lipsticks/glosses more than I would care to count! Rolling Eyes OPI ( and now Zoya) are my weaknesses...
I also have lots of backup Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish pumps. They are only 100ml and tend to run out all of a sudden and I wouldnt want to not have any on hand! Smile
Oh. Shampoo and Conditioners too.... I have stacks of those.. I get bored very easily!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:16 am      Reply with quote
Eye products are my failing. I have a drawer full of them, none of which I use except ...you guessed it... Juvedical. Al the left over products which I don't like get used on my neck and if my neck doesn't like them then they go onto my arms and legs as moisturisers.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:35 am      Reply with quote
Wow after reading this thread, I think I'm not the worst one after all.

For makeup.. it's the Lipglosses & lipsticks, and e/s. I got a bunch of them .. but not as much as some of us Very Happy maybe i'm still a beginner Rolling Eyes hope i can stop this habit of buying before it gets worst Laughing

For skincare, it's the masks!! I am crazy about masks .. mask mask mask mask !
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:13 am      Reply with quote
Sorry Christine... it only gets worse hehe... mind you I have been collecting mass makeup and skincare since about 1973 when I was 13... I used to use all my pocket money ( allowance) on little things from Max Factor ...or Rimmel.. as we didnt have much to choose from in my town at the time and when we finally moved to a city I went crazy in the stores. Shock
Now when spoiled for choice all over the world because of the internet... it is an out and out obsession. I have gone beyond the bathroom cabinet .... and have a nearly full linen closet of things ranging from shampoos.. body products... skincare ....makeup..nail things.. the works! It's my lifelong hobby now! Very Happy I dont feel "too" bad....I don't do anything else "vice" wise really.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
obession with lip Gloss ! it's just so easily to get addicted in buying different shades and forget the old ones that I was using Smile
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 26, 2006 11:43 am      Reply with quote
My obsessions are anything that I read about or see advertised that is a cleanser or otc cream for "clear" skin. From potions, to creams to zappers to brushes and all over again. I am a sucker for anything that "sounds" different. Never ends up being, but I am always hopeful I will find the magic solution. I just went out and bought the Pimple Eraser the other day after reading the posts here. So far, NODDA! No improvements, nothing different than the 28 other items I have in my cabinet. Back to the drawing board
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
eye gel, just because most of the time i am frustrated or depressed with my under eye area, and always on the lookout for a moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my Cellcosmet Purifying Gel in the mail today and when I was putting it away I couldn't believe what I saw. I have 3 unopened cleansers plus the Cellscomet plus the 3 that I am currently using. If you add in my cleansing oil and Kanebo Silk Peeling powder that makes for a total of 9 cleansers!! Shock Shock And to make matters worse I have one more on the way with my next EDS order.

Edit: I just remembered I don't have just one more cleanser on the way, I have two!!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |