Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Make up/skin care items you have A LOT of
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have tons of lipsticks and I don't even wear lipstick everyday!! I just love the colours! I've now thankfully stopped this irrational compulsion...

I continue to buy a lot of cleanser and moisturizers. I'm also intrigued with good smelling shampoos =)

Everytime I pick something up, I think "Do I need this? Do I have any at home? (Answer is usually yes, and of mulitiples...bleh) and more importantly, Do I want to subject my skin to more trial and error when I think my products are working fine.."

Very Happy
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL, not meaning to be awful, but I really laughed out loud when I read your post. I am so glad there are others like me. You have made me feel good today.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Lipglosses, too many to count.

Also, foundations, always looking for the next great thing, lol!
(actually makeup of anykind, it rivals my skincare collection, lol!)
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
way too much lipgloss Rolling Eyes but come on, is there such a THING as too much lipgloss!? Wink love it!
Ch79
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I'm definitely with all the other lipgloss addicts. I have a crazy number. There are currently 5 in my purse alone. Making this even worse is the fact that I only tend to wear lipgloss when I go out at night - when I carry a different purse altogether.

On the flip side, I own exactly 2 nail polishes, and they were purchased years ago in a moment of insanity. But this restraint is only because I am apparently physically incapable of coloring in the lines, so the only person polishing my nails is a professional.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:28 am      Reply with quote
I have collected too many foundations, being the MMU junkie i am. I don't know what to do with all those almost-full pots of powder. Also have too many face creams. Every moisturizer i've tried seems to break me out or make my face too greasy, except for aloe vera gel. I feel the aloe leaves a film on my face and doesn't let my skin breath though. I have yet to find my HG foundation and moisturizer, so my product buildup might continue for a long time. Sigh.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
I never bought any lipgloss until I came here to this forum. Now I have hundreds of the little b*ggers! Laughing
jellyberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I have too many lipglosses! (It's not a crime!!!) I will never be able to use them all but I can't resist buying new ones!
productfreak
5% products discount

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
I can't resist lipsticks and glosses and have found I have repeated favourites without realising. Laughing
Grace_K
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:11 am      Reply with quote
My obsessions: everything
Embarassed Embarassed

- foundations: I have them all -liquid, liquid-to-powder, MMU,...- there must be at least 25... Rolling Eyes
- powder: I have tons of powder. And I use only three of them: T.Leclerc, Becca and BB.
- E/S / L/S: at least 70 of each. Most of them: MAC and BB.

I'm a make-up addict Embarassed
- skincare/shampoos: two years ago I have had tons of skincare/shampoos, then I decided to make a diet. And it has worked *relief* Wink
At the moment my skincare box is clear...
jillian831
5% products discount

Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I have about a gazillion lip balms. I just counted and in the purse I'm using today I have seven in there and they are all different.
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
I have more lipbalms, gloss, and lipstick than I'll ever use and I'm running out of space to keep all my body lotions, oils, scrubs, soaps & washes, etc...Also have lots of half-used eyecreams (in jars). I swapped away the ones that came in pumps on MUA Very Happy
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
cleansers, toners, face creams, masks!
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
You guys really crack me up Laughing
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
lip gloss lip gloss LIP GLOSS.

I have a ton...I just picked up one this week and ordered another yesterday.

GOOD LORD! Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I have obssession about moisturizer/face cream that i cant even finish one jar, im already looking out for something else. No wonder my husband said he is not seeing any result on any of my skin care Sad
elljmz
5% products discount

Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Lip products-Lipsticks, Lipglosses,Lipliners, Lip plumpers AND... the problem is I don't even wear them daily!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Shock

I have three cleansers now and that is the most I ever had at once! The latest purchase is Cellcosmet cream cleanser and it is a luxury but I would not repurchase on regular basis because it is a product that is temporarly on your skin and washed off and go down the drain! I can't see no matter how much research scientist have done for Cellcosmet that it can improve your skin. Normally I use Cetaphil gentle and oil skin cleanser.

I have about two lip glosses and about two lip balms.

I have about 5 different type of body lotions, each is used for a specific area of my body.

I have one body scrub from MD Formulations, Clairins body shower gel, Neutrogena body shower gel and I want to buy AHAVA shower gel.
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:37 am      Reply with quote
I love eyeshadows- it used to be Mac, Nars, Smashbox, Lorac, TooFaced. Now I've graduated to mmu and my obsession know no boundaries, I've sampled about five different mmu co. and find very little I don't like. This is a problem! Rolling Eyes
isachris
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:57 am      Reply with quote
i have a lot of eye shadows but i dont have time to use them...And this year i bought too much hydrating serum....and i am still looking for some moisture cream.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
This is great thread, for me: non-working lip plumpers Embarassed
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
I used to be addicted to foundations. Simply wanna try any one!
Now I am changed to be a blush junkie since I've realized how much blush can make my skin glow, Smile

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
SugarFreeSheila
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 am      Reply with quote
The Maybelline Mousse blushes. I have every shade of pink and peach and just love them.
Kiki678
5% products discount

Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I used to have a Lancome lip gloss (in the shade "Lolita") that I used every day. It was fantastic, until I found out they were discontinuing it. I bought the last 5 that they were carrying at my dept store and I've been saving them for special occasions ever since.
dolly*eye
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Mascaras! I have lots of Mascaras ... a few to define them first, then to provide volume .. then to lengthen! i don't have the biggest eyes to begin with, so I try to bring live to my eyes using more mascara. First I use Shiseido mascara base, then I use Cover Girl ExactLash to define the lashes, it's a very inexpensive mascara that performs very nicely! And best thing is, it does not clump! Then I use YSL mascara (the one that provides volume) to get volume, followed by Anna Sui Lengthening mascara to get mile-long lashes ~ I love my mascaras!!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |