Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Make up/skin care items you have A LOT of
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
i love alot of lipstick/lipgloss and i don't wear them !!
also have alot of masks but i do use them quite often =>
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:20 am      Reply with quote
Definitely lip balm and body lotion. Smile Oh .. And blush as well! haha I have got more than 10 different ones. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:40 am      Reply with quote
lipstick

and all skincare, i want to use all. maybe mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:13 am      Reply with quote
I have a lipstick in every jacket pocket, in every handbag, and stashed all over the place. I also have lip balm by the computer, in the kitchen, by the TV, and by the bed.

If I have a fetish for anything at all apart from shoes, it's lippy!
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 am      Reply with quote
how many effing lipglosses do I really need? apparently 14(!!) just in a deep plum, 6 clear, 3 gold, 2 plumping, 2 red, 2 palettes, omg this is embarassing. because that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.
chellsta
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I collect ID bare escentuals make up. I just spent about 300 on it this month alone and that is a conservative estimate. Well . . .QVC had a program and then I had a 20% off coupon and well . . .it makes me feel pretty. Very Happy

27 without sign of aging (yet), southern Cali resident, oily skin, I.D. Bare Minerals "buffer", Peter Thomas Roth lover, light skin complexion with golden undertones, naturally curly brown hair, brown eyes, race = Black, Irish, Cherokee.
Angyl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Lip Stuff. By far. I also have a lot of palettes that rarely get used, except my bobbi brown shimmer block in Gold.

There was a deal a while ago at Target where if you bought two Vital Radiance items you'd get a $5 gift card. And the Vital Raidance stuff was on clearance and had the little stickies on them. So if you spent $2 or so you'd get a gift card. I bought about $10 lip glosses. I dont like any of the colors, unfortunately.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm with a few members here too, a lot of lipsticks and lipglosses which I've never worn or don't even wear. Also I tend to be a ratpack with eyeshadows which I never wear either.

It's funny how I buy a lot of makeup, but yet I don't even wear any Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Another lip gloss addict here - the frustrating thing is I see a new colour and think it's soooo pretty, and I get it home and it's virtually identical to the ones I already have!
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
if the bottle is beautiful, i'll keep more.
if normal, i won't keep more.

5% products discount

Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Currently, I'm collecting Shampoo and conditioner. Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have at least 2 of each skincare/makeup more or less. Currently I have lots of face cleansers, shower gels, eyeshadows, lip glosses, lip balms, foundations, and body lotions.

5% products discount

Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
eye creams,potions and lotions ...obsessed with finding the magic bullet!!! I love this place...I don't feel so alone with all my bags of unused potions!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I'm Kiki wrote:
False eyelashes.. I've worn them every day for years.. I ahve so many different styles, because I see one and have to try it.. Or because I may have a reason to wear them at some point {the ones with the bling on them}

Lip plumpers.. OY! I don't even want to count them... I have settled on the HA pills, Lip Injection Extreme and the Walgreens Lip Enhancer, for now.. Those are working out well for me... But I'm waiting for the free one offered to the EDS members...

I know there's more, but I am totally embarrassed now, just seeing this in type.. It's time to stop...LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing You shouldn't be embarrassed (but it IS funny that you feel that way!!!)...Anyways, on to my questions: Has your lashline suffered at all from using false lashes? Which ones do you think are the best quality? Which adhesive do you recommend? Also: What free lip plumper are you talking about? Did I miss a memo? Embarassed
Thanks!
Pudoodles
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
My weakness is masks -- I just love them! Smile After that, it's lip balms.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
I definitely have way too many lipglosses, eyeshadows & I like to *collect* compact/pressed powders, especially ones with pretty cases! Very Happy In terms of skincare I would have to say I have a lot of different masks, lipbalms, body lotions/butters & tubes of half used sunscreen lying around, as I can never seem find a non-greasy & effective sunscreen! Confused
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
I also got a lot of different masks, face cleanser,lipbalms, body lotions,hand lotion,sunscreen,shampoo,body cleanser..... Rolling Eyes
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's eye cream for me right now. I have several I tried and didn't wow, so I tried another and another. I like to have a lot of body lotions, but I do use them all eventually. I love fragrant lotions.
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I love lip balm and lip gloss as well.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Everything-makeup, skincare etc....anything and everything I think will help me look better I will try.
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Lip glosses!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:23 am      Reply with quote
I have lots of shampoos and conditioner, but I got them really cheap.
My true obsession is eye cream, I bought different kinds.
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Lip stuff...balms, gloss, lipstick. My lips get so dry...always searching for non-drying products. After searching high and low (end) I've found what works best for me is...Cherry Chapstick Shock And for gloss and lipcolor, Senna Cosmetics--the very best for keeping my lips moist Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
Eye creams, skin creams, lip glosses, lipsticks. However, now see that I am not too bad. Wink
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Welcome all to don't-hate-me-cos-i'm-beautiful.com!

Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |