Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

whitning pills too good to be true?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ummok

Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone. iam asian and i have light brown colour skin. i just heard there are whitning pills that whiten all your body. is this true? i heardwww.skinbleaching.net has em. are they any good? i really dont care if i even have to take em for a year or so i just want good results. i dont like creams or soaps, just pills to whiten the whole body. thnx and looking forward to a reply from white_secrets.

Edit. btw how old do u have to be to take these pills. will there be side effects if i am 16. and are they permanent? .
bic145
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
hi ummok,
I have taken some whitening pills or other suppliements for skin (anti-aging). I haven't really notice any big changes. They may just put some big names on very usual products. Besides, you are still too young to take all those chemical stuffs. I guess you can take some multi-vitamin suppliements. Some of them target on skin or hair, etc. That may help.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
here's my reply to ummok,

whitening pills' main ingredients are gluta. the japanese were the first ones to invent whitening pills which they discovered from gluta. there are many brands, the japanese brand, they say works the best. but with all pills it takes alteast 3 months to see signifacnt results. for darker people, it might take up to 6 months. if used for a long time, the results will be better. celebrities use the pills for years. as for age matters, be atleast 13. which would be ok. because gluta is an ordinary ingredient which is actually good for health and ur immune system. this is the type of whitneing pills i know. for the other whitening pills that have OTHER ingredients and dont have gluta as ingredient, beware because they are fake pills that dont even whiten the skin. Smile
red

Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
so how can i get the pills --u (white_secrtes) said the japanese pills work the best..where can i order them . guys/girls can i get some help i need to get started right away.. last few yeas all i have been doing is just reading on different whitening stuff and researching and getting laughed at by my freinds coz they all think those products never work.. but i want to get started. reading all the postings in here (this forum) is making me very excited..help me ..please
Skin_care

Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I used whittening pills in japan. and they do work. its called Atomolan 704 can only purchase in japan. I think I can help. I have a family member that live in japan. they sell Atomolan over the counter. all I can tell you is they are very expensive and it takes 3 months to see the result depending on yur skin tone. me and my wife got some whitening pills when we were there in japan. been taking them for at least a month or so. I do see result. but it all depend in your skin tone again. you also need to take vit c 500mg w/whitening pills twice a day.(morning/night with a meal) please email me @ chrisr71@yahoo.com for more detials.
Note shipping it going to be expensive SadSurprised
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |