Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

More "Must Have" on my list: Jurlique Rose Silk Dust
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so glad this one is available here at EDS. After reading Mabsy wonderful reviews, I started to gather more information about this popular Australian skin care line. I'd love to try this so beautiful named powder very very soon.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Me too! I'd love to try this, but I don't think EDS carries this particular product. If I'm incorrect, please show me where you found it. Wink
jccl
5% products discount

Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:47 am      Reply with quote
thanks for pointing this out. i managed to find it under moistuiser and treatment. yippee. i love the lavender one.
Mabsy

Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Looks like the EDS team has been busy updating their stock Smile I'm pretty sure the Rose/Laveder Silk Dust was not on there the other day. But I'm really glad they stock it, it's really nice (I'm still on my 'rose kick' Smile).

They've also added the Exuviance line (by Neostrata) and Physician's Choice. Me thinks the Exuviance Sampler Collection will find its way into my next order Very Happy

Mabsy.

Btw, the Herbal Recovery Gel is supposed to be Jurlique's top product (has a cult following, so I read anyway). I have not tried it myself though.
Roisin
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi, can anyone explain to me what is so great about this product? Is it just a face powder or is there more to it?

I am dying to know!!
Mabsy

Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:45 am      Reply with quote
Roisin,

It's a powder meant to absorb excess oil, it's all natural, plus it smells like roses Smile

Mabsy
Roisin
5% products discount

Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy

Thanks for getting back to me on that query. It sounds great and even the name 'Silk Dust' sounds delicious, I knew that there must be something extra that really works or you wouldn't all be raving about it.

I must give it a go.

Roisin
jiaj
5% products discount

Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I have a question for you ladies.
I am 25 now, but I already found some wrinkles around my eyes! Sad And black circles is also a usual problem for me. I've tried some eye creams from other lines, and they did not seem to help. I am a new customer to Decleor, can you think of any products from this line that can help out here? Thanks a million!
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I want the rose silk dust too. My skin get really oily and I think that would help. I just can wait for EDS to have a new promotion or something ...theres a few products I want to order.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
You should try CareKate's version...it's exactly the same but much cheaper!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:53 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
You should try CareKate's version...it's exactly the same but much cheaper!

And Carekate's contains silk powder which is supposed to be good for you skin. (Jurlique's dust does not contain silk despite the name). I will be ordering some of Carekate's soon!

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I'm currently using a sample of CareKate's Lavender Silk Dust that she very kindly included in an order. It's fabulous stuff! Really cuts down shine and leaves a soft, invisible finish.

I can definitely recommend it.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
And my list of things to order from Carrie grows..

I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to getting off this NOT wanted no buy.. Oh well, untill then, I'll keep reading, adding to the list and lemming it all...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Rose powder too. What's so good about it? If you suffer from greasy skin it mops it up. If I don't use the powder I will get the greasys within a couple of hours, with the Rose powder my skin stays shine free all day.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
and now I hear Carekate's silk powder includes pearl powder.

I love her original product. I get oily but did okay using Mac blot so I didn't want to spend $$$ on Jurlique for something I don't "really" need.

Well, now I'm addicted. I don't like the smell of rose perfume so Carekate made mine a citrusy scent. I love it - it's invigorating in the morning. I notice it takes away all my oilies and preps my skin for foundation. I now use the silk dust even if I'm not wearing makeup.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |