Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

this forum doesn't fit on my screen anymore!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:07 am      Reply with quote
What can i do to fix it? I don't want to be scrolling left to right up and down forever to read any of the posts...can be downright irritating. What happened?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Same question here too as I also get that occasionally. And the weird thing is if there's a Pg 2, it'll be normal size again. Gremlins? Rolling Eyes
Mabsy

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Just to help out the sys admins - what browsers are you both using? Thank you.

I'm using Opera at the moment and find that the page is resizing properly and I don't have to scroll.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
New screen size fits my monitor but it's ALL the way from the left to ALL the way to the right. Too wide!!! I like the old screen size BETTER!! Much Better!!

Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Up to my knowledge we have not changed any screen sizes. I double checked with Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer and screens are fitting correctly. Unfortunately this is where my knowledge ends Sad but please do e-mail our webmaster from our website e-mail form with details about your browser and exact page URL that does not re-size correctly and he should be able to find a solution for you. I strongly believe that it is very specific to your computer setup.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, after starring at my screen for 2 minutes I guessed I found "my problem" - thinking the screen is getting bigger. I think the forum name used to be on the very left and then the post title. Now the post title is on the very left and then the forum name. I did not care about the forum name so I only looked at the title and then name last posted. But now I have to look from all the way left to all the way right!!! Am I right Madga??

Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
You are right but it was only on this page http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/today.php

I guess you used todays topics page most often so you noticed that we switched colums to make it more consistent with the rest of the forum.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |