Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Yah!! PSF and discount!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Just placed my first order with PSF and the discount!! EDS is wonderful.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Oh, PSF! Ever since I started reading about them here on the boards I have been DYING to try their stuff. What did you order??

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I ordered some PSF the first day they showed up on EDS. GOt the papaya cleanser, r&r toner and the moisturizer for oily skin...

What did you order?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the O2 Serum (which I love) and the ALA/squalene cream. I have the 20%C, both cleansers, the R&R toner (which I use a a spritzer/refresher esp on the beach) and the Perfecting day cream (very nice light moisturizer. i will reorder these when they run out.

I aslo ordered DDF 12.5% glycolic body cream. It has good other ingredients (green tea, milk peptides, panthenol) and I finished a tube of the 18% (which I loved) and EDS doesn't seem to carry any more.
pnw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! Thanks, sharky! I ordered the herbal sunscreen today and saved!
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Sharky! Surprised

Do you know any online site that ships DDF worldwide? I bought DDF 12.5% Glycolic Body Lotion at a local dept store, but I hate paying 25% more than I would at EDS (or even 40% more after discount...) I really love this lotion and will definately continue using it if I find somewhere to get it at a lower price.... Confused
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
PNW- please let me know what you think of the sunscreen--- I'm seriously considering ordering it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
the pumpkin peel is great too!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
Hi, Sharky! Surprised

Do you know any online site that ships DDF worldwide? I bought DDF 12.5% Glycolic Body Lotion at a local dept store, but I hate paying 25% more than I would at EDS (or even 40% more after discount...) I really love this lotion and will definately continue using it if I find somewhere to get it at a lower price.... Confused

skin-etc.com

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
CK wrote:
Hi, Sharky! Surprised

skin-etc.com

Thanks for your information! Razz
whiteoak
5% products discount

Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I don't see discount from PSF?

How did you get your 10% discount?

Thanks
Mabsy

Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
whiteoak wrote:
Hi, I don't see discount from PSF?

How did you get your 10% discount?

Thanks

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11410

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
CK Sorry I didn't get back to you. I really like the DDF glycolic creams. They have made a real difference to my hands and are not that expensive.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your response, Sharky! Very Happy

How much the body lotion retails in the US? It retails for around US$47 here...... Confused

It has smoothed out my skin and even my year-round flaking legs. Do you use it on your hands? I'll try using it on my hands too. Razz
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
EDS sells it for $37 for the 8.5oz size. You would also get a 10% discount. It is strange that they only ship DDF to the US?

This product has made a real difference for my hands. They were much older looking than my face now they're much better (I also use PSF perfecting lotion on them that I've added Matrixyl to).

The DDF cream costs not much more than I'd pay for the ingredients. It is "no frills" packaging but I like that.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:22 am      Reply with quote
If EDS ships it worldwide I'll definitely buy from them.

Yes, I like the packaging too. But for convenience, I replace the cap with an old pump of a Crabtree & Evelyn body lotion (cleaned thoroughly) and it fits perfectly! Razz
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I LOve EDS...
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |