Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
::Review:: WOW!!! Juvena Rejuven Energy Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:34 am      Reply with quote
I've now used the Valmont Renewing Pack, the Juvena mask and the Cellcosmet Anti Stress Mask, and out of all three I'd personally only repurchase the Cellcosmet one. I was a bit disappointed with the Renewing Pack too, after all the great reviews, even more so after using the Cellcosmet one. I think it depends on your skin type, but after using all three of the masks over the past year, the Cellcosmet one is perfect my my skin, oily/combo, and it's the only one which seems to give more lasting results than the other two. Just a shame that it's so expensive!
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:26 am      Reply with quote
I'm with Sel too! I've finished a jar of Valmont Renewing Pack, I won't repurchase it as I found it doesn't work for me. I know it is a kind of pick-me-up mask but I'm sure the radiant look only last for a very short period of time.

Just trying to get a moisturing mask for my extremely dry skin...any recs?...Sisley, Cellcosmet or something else?
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:00 am      Reply with quote
my skincare friends read the INCI of juvena mask,and he tell us the magic effect depends on the chemical materials.
but the effect is temporary
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Is this mask in an aerosol can? Is it foamy like a hair mousse when it comes out of the can? Just curious after looking at the ingredeints!
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
Is this mask in an aerosol can? Is it foamy like a hair mousse when it comes out of the can? Just curious after looking at the ingredeints!

YES!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:41 am      Reply with quote
Thanks MACrisis. I just wanted to check after seeing propane, butane and isobutane on the ingredient list!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
I will purchase it. I will buy it. Thanks for your review .
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Ocha wrote:
I'm with Sel too! I've finished a jar of Valmont Renewing Pack, I won't repurchase it as I found it doesn't work for me. I know it is a kind of pick-me-up mask but I'm sure the radiant look only last for a very short period of time.

Just trying to get a moisturing mask for my extremely dry skin...any recs?...Sisley, Cellcosmet or something else?

I am with you both on the renewing pack. it didnt wow me at all. willing to try the cellcosmet one!
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
have anyone try Juvena Juvenance Selection Perfect Mask?it sames real nice

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I so want to try Juvena Energy mask, but just cannot find where to purchase it... Sephora doesn't carry it, and neither does EDS. Confused
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Perhaps try Ebay, they may have it on there.
It's been ages since I used this mask, I never repurchased after I used my bottle up, and to be honest wouldn't now after finding other masks since then.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
Perhaps try Ebay, they may have it on there.
It's been ages since I used this mask, I never repurchased after I used my bottle up, and to be honest wouldn't now after finding other masks since then.

Thanks Sel. I just couldn't resist trying something that might be "the one". By the way, would you mind sharing which masks you found good? Very Happy
loojacq
5% products discount

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:44 am      Reply with quote
I recommend Cellcosmet Precious Mask as well. You just need to use it once to be totally sold. Thanks for the reviews. I am sticking to my Precious Mask.
qichunyan711
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
I use Juvena,may next time I'll try Cellcosmet mask.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know why it has been discontinued? Confused
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
I personally prefer the Renewing Pack. It makes my skin soft.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Yea! I'm looking for a new mask.Thanks oli_d.
Hearing it made your skin feel drier killed that lemming! I wonder if Sephora gives out samples!
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 am      Reply with quote
See so many reviews above it,I am interested in it,may be I will buy one to try.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds really good. But noted it's discontinued at EDS, does anybody know whether it's unavailable or replace with the new product?

Thanks.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:06 am      Reply with quote
lilyofthevalley wrote:
Sounds really good. But noted it's discontinued at EDS, does anybody know whether it's unavailable or replace with the new product?

Thanks.

If you have a look at the list of Juvena discontinued products on EDS, it would seem that EDS may discontinue the whole Juvena line.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds good Very Happy I've read some good comments about this product as well and it's now on my list. I'm just wondering if it works well on combo and acne prone skin.
Thank you!
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Where could we buy this stuff now? It is discontinued on EDS.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
This is a really really nice product. I used it before and it makes my face instantly glowing! However, I couldn't find it anywhere, sigh...
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
fang wrote:
have anyone try Juvena Juvenance Selection Perfect Mask?it sames real nice

I like Rejuven Energy Mask more.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |