Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Kiehl's
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bic145
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Although Kiehl's products are not sold from EDS, I am very interested in this brand. Anyone try any products from them? I only have their lip balm that is their one of the most popular products. I find it works well on my dried lips; however, I didn't enjoy the smell that much.
trinka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:24 am      Reply with quote
I have used silk groom. It's a hair product used to bring moisture and a bit of shine. You don't need very much and the results are really fantastic. They have formulas for normal, dry and thicker hair.
trinka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I have used some of the Kiehl's line and to sum it up-the hair products are wonderful and the skin products were ok. I still put my money in Cellcosmet and Valmont!

Take care.Wink
Shaia

Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Kiehl's Drawing Paste and Sodium PCA 'oil-free' Moisturizer for several weeks now, and I really like the results. The drawing paste smells awful and is difficult to wash off, but it works really well. It takes a week or two to really see results, but once it starts working, it's great. I use the drawing paste at night and during the day (more at night, less during the day) on any areas that either have, or look like they may start to have, acne. They also have a tea tree oil toner, which I have been using as a sample, though I'm pretty happy with my Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Toner for now. I like the moisturizer b/c it's so light (which I need b/c my skin is pretty oily).
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi bic,
Yes, I am a big fan of Kiehls. I go to their store all the time and pick up something new each time. So far, my faves are their #1 Lip Balm which makes my lips soft... I have always had a problem with chapped lips and this helps tremendously. I also like their algae mask, which moisturizes and their Panthenol Protein Hair spray. It makes my hair much more manageable.

This company is environmentally friendly and I have found most products I try are very good. Plus, if you want to try something, just ask for a sample and they are very generous with them. The sizes are bigger than anything I have gotten before. Please let me know if you have any questions about a specific product.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |