Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Tripeptinon by Amino Genesis
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:49 am      Reply with quote
leungmy wrote:
Do I need to apply mostourizer after Tripeptinon.

No you should not need anything on top of the Tripeptinon.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used the Repair cream, eye cream or the really clean of Ameno Genesis? Any reviews would be greatly appreciated - Thanks Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the Really Really Clean and it is quite a reasonable cleanser for the price. It is a gel cleanser, cleans really well and makes your skin feel exceptionally clean after it is washed off but there is no dry feeling.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Tiger and ladies
Is everyone still loving this product? I think the second ingredient is dmae, such a high concentration (being second) might explain the firming.
tiger_tim's_shadow
5% products discount

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I dont use mine every night. I alternate it with IS Clinical Active Serum. I love the texture of this product. But at the moment I am doing a 25-day Dr. H. thing so I am not using anything but Dr. H....

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:48 am      Reply with quote
Tiger, what's your opinion/feeling about the "28day Dr.H" ?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
sorry for the late reply on this, Lin.

I am at day 11 and feeling a bit "iffy" at the moment. I am planning a long review of my month on this, but at the moment I am not enjoying it. It could just be the adjustment phase though. 5 days in I was very happy...

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
No problem Tiger - and thank you.
I'm waiting then for the review. I'm considering to buy it but very much would like to read your opinion first.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
what is dr. H 28day? and what is dr. H stand for. Is is haushka, and the amplules....i am soo lost..... !!! and omg how could I leave all off for 28 days, just impossible I tell ya .

Melissa
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
OK, really gonna have to get my A.I.G and get the first half of the review month done.

Basically, I am using ONLY Dr. H for the one month (well, 25 days to be exact) and the only items supplemented are other organic, non-chemical/preservative etc. products.

AM:
Organic Pharmacy Rose Gel Cleanser
Dr. H. Toner
Dr. H. Balancing Oil

PM:
Dr. H. Cleansing Cream
Dr. H. Toner
Dr. H. Sensitive Ampules (best for summer I thought)

Twice a week: Dr. H. Rejeuvenating Mask
Once a week: Osea Red Algae Mask

Eyes: a little of Osea's Hydrating Oil under the eye AM & PM and of Course in the PM some of the Ampule water goes on the eye area.

And that is it. Nothing else. Nada. No make-up, no sunscreen (I can avoid the sun for all but 5 min a day).. nothing. This is my "test" period. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:09 am      Reply with quote
I very much like this experiment Tiger !!!
You have to come back with your summary when finished.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, with this 15%, I need to order a few things. Questions first though.
1.) I use ISC active (as a few posters mentioned.) This means it is a p.m. application, correct?
2.) I also use hydra cool, as directed after the ISC Active. Are you all recommending that I put this on after active and not the hydra or still use the hydra? Please give me your thoughts ASAP. Thanks in advance for your help.

Babs

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Barbara Portno wrote:
Ok, with this 15%, I need to order a few things. Questions first though.
1.) I use ISC active (as a few posters mentioned.) This means it is a p.m. application, correct?
2.) I also use hydra cool, as directed after the ISC Active. Are you all recommending that I put this on after active and not the hydra or still use the hydra? Please give me your thoughts ASAP. Thanks in advance for your help.

Babs

Hi Babs,

(1) Yes, for me I use it at night only

(2) I use it alone over Active Serum, no hydracool before or after.

Funny thing - I hate hydracool over active serum, but I like hydracool by itself (used it alone over PSF O2 Rescue Serum when I had a couple of reactions to stuff recently and it worked like a charm!).

With Tripeptinon, since I only use it a couple nights a week, I really cannot comment on the "firming" ability of it (I dont have that much sag yet though anyway), but what I am addicted to is the texture.. it is like silk. I just love it. Definately one of my better rash purchases of recent months.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Is there any reason why I shouldn't use this in the daytime instead of at night? I first started using it at night but I like to use retin-a several nights a week and on those days I used the Tripeptinon the next morning. It sinks in quickly and my mineral makeup goes on really nicely over it, almost like it's a primer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. I bought the Trip from Amino Genesis with all the great reviews. I really like it, but I'm not positive I'm going to reorder. I'm wondering if I should give it a few cycles before I stop. Maybe the DMAE takes time to work. I do love how soft it makesd my skin with no breakouts.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this for an extended period of time? I would love to figure out a solid skin care regime. Thanks for any help.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I brought it after so many good reviews on EDS. I do use it on every alternative night.
1) Cleaning
2) PSF O2 serum
3) Eye cream
4) Trip from Amino GEnesis
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I was just reading this thread and hoping to get some updates on this product. How is this comparable to Cellular Skin Rx? They are know for it's firming because of their ingredients.

Any updates?
Tangerine
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
After so many raves I am so tempted Rolling Eyes
I have 2 questions though, is this supposed to be a serum followed by moisturizer or just use alone as a moisturizer? And can i use it for eye area?

Thanks!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this since October & am now a devotee. I think I should just e-mail Bushy for all her favorites -because everything she's recommended becomes a staple.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
ahhhhhhhhhh....I am soooooo tempted!!! Mad Mad My SO would kill me if I buy more skincare product. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Tangerine wrote:
After so many raves I am so tempted Rolling Eyes
I have 2 questions though, is this supposed to be a serum followed by moisturizer or just use alone as a moisturizer? And can i use it for eye area?

Thanks!

It does have the consistency of an oil but is not greasy and sinks in easily. When I use it, it is always the last thing I use as I don't believe you would need any more moisture on top of this.
I forgot to add that I don't see any reason why you couldn't use it around the eye.

5% products discount

Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
kls wrote:
I've used Tripeptinon for 2 nights over ISC poly-vit, and I can't believe the difference it has made in my skin texture & firmness! I've never tried anything that has given me such immediate results!Very Happy I'm really interested to see what accumulative effects it has over the next month.
Just worried that I'm going to love it way too much and will be broke for the rest of my life! Laughing

I wonder if they can superjet me the order!!!!!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've been forgetting to put mine on for a couple weeks & notice a difference. I've got to incorporate it back in.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I love the feeling of it over my ISC Active. I also like Photolagen(even better), Really Really Clean, and the TFR moisturiser. AminoGenesis is great when works with actives and when the skin is irritated.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |