Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: Tripeptinon by Amino Genesis
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for replying kls. I am going to order the tripeptinon, so I guess I will compare results!
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I think you're going to love it! Looking forward to hearing your opinion.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, bushy, this sounds like a beautiful product and I will keep it in mind for when I need a new skin boost treatment. I am very tempted to try it Smile
Chee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! I think I'm in love with this product as well! It makes my skin so soft and absolutely no breakouts which for me is a miracle. It's only been 12 days and my skin texture seems more refined and moisturized. I counted the number of capsules left today so I can plan to reorder in time to not run out. Very Happy I might have to get a second job as well. Confused
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ok--this product WOWED me! I really didn't need another product to add my regime, but couldn't resist the raves (yes, I'm weak, and now...poor) I use this over the ISC Active Serum and it leaves my skin looking luminous, plumped and moisturized, but never tacky or greasy. Love it!!
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
can you people stop raving already!!! Drool Speak to the hand I can feel another order coming.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Jala wrote:
Ok--this product WOWED me! I really didn't need another product to add my regime, but couldn't resist the raves (yes, I'm weak, and now...poor) I use this over the ISC Active Serum and it leaves my skin looking luminous, plumped and moisturized, but never tacky or greasy. Love it!!

Jala, glad to hear you use it for that... I caved and ordered this today (OK, well i wanted to bump an order to over $200) and I plan to use this in the same way a couple times a week.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:39 am      Reply with quote
STOP!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! Laughing o.k. I feel better. Since it can be used over active serum & it's hot & the product isn't sticky I have to order...not my fault. Thank goodness for the discount-makes it easier to rationalize everything..... Embarassed
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:45 am      Reply with quote
That was MY rationalization.. see by buying it I not only got my 15% discount but I saved an additional $15 because I did not have to pay shipping. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Bushy, rileygirl, tiger_tim and the rest of the girls using this product - are you still loving the Tripepinon. Want to add this to my next list! Would love to hear from you girls.

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
rashirosey - mine is just being shipped. Sorry I can't help you, but I am sure the other experienced users will be along here to give you their reviews!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
rashirosey, yes I am still using it and still loving it. Will always have this in my drawer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks once again, bushy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it for a week now & absolutely love it! My skin is softer, firmer and no breakouts. This is the first product I can honestly say that has given me such impressive results! Very Happy I'm with Chee, I'm keeping track on how many I have left so that I can reorder before they're gone!
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Well, I received my EDS order yesterday and tried this out last night. So far I have to say that I'm not as wowed as everyone else, but then again I've only used it once. My biggest peeve is that I woke up with a huge zit on my chin! I used the perfect reflection serum first and then the tripep on top, but that's it. I've used the PR before from the sample kit and it didn't break me out, so I can only assume it was the tripep. I'm going to give it more time though and hopefully that was just a fluke since no one else has broken out. The weird thing though is that I don't break out, maybe 1-2 zits per year.

Has anyone noticed any additional benefits from long-term use (1 month+)???
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:46 am      Reply with quote
rashirosey wrote:
Bushy, rileygirl, tiger_tim and the rest of the girls using this product - are you still loving the Tripepinon. Want to add this to my next list! Would love to hear from you girls.

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy

I have been using it on & off for 2 weeks. Have to say I LOVE IT !!! It is one single product which I can see immediate results ... my skin feel so good on application and I there is a glow on my face the next morning. I will definitely re-order when it runs out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:59 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl -- have you used this yet? how does it compare to the Firming Complex?
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I'm still loving it, but what I like are the lifting and firming qualities.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:12 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose - I have not been faithful with using this, so not sure I can really give accurate comparison. I honestly have not found the tripeptinon or the firming complex to be firming for my skin. Again, I probaby am not being fair to either as I have not been faithful with every night use with either of these. To me, the firming complex feels better right away when applied, but the tripeptinon, after the initial grease soaks into the skin, (for me a few minutes or so) my skin is very silky smooth. I will say with the tripeptinon there is a plumping action that the firming does not have, but just for me I am not thrilled with either of the 2 products! Hope this helps a little!
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:31 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
. . . My biggest peeve is that I woke up with a huge zit on my chin! I used the perfect reflection serum first and then the tripep on top, but that's it. I've used the PR before from the sample kit and it didn't break me out, so I can only assume it was the tripep. . .

TAMgirl99--
I am currently using the AminoGenesis line and found that the Perfect Reflection Serum is way too rich for my skin. It made me break out. Sad I haven't had any problems at all with the Really Really Clean facial cleanser (LOVE IT ), the Photolagen (LOVE IT ), or the Tripeptinon (LOVE IT ). The Therapeutic Facial Repair Formula is a little too rich for me, too--caused some clogged pores, but then again, I have really oily skin and my pores get clogged VERY EASILY.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Seeking~HG - That's too bad. I haven't had another zit since that first one so I think it was just a fluke or the fact that I changed my routine. My skin isn't sensitive at all and it's normal to dry, so maybe it is better for drier skins. Just out of curiousity, are you sure that it's the PR that's causing your breakouts? If you are using all of those other products, how were you able to narrow it down?
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Just out of curiousity, are you sure that it's the PR that's causing your breakouts? If you are using all of those other products, how were you able to narrow it down?

I was using the facial cleanser and Photolagen for a while, then added the Tripeptinon weeks later with no problems. Then, like usual, I went a little overboard and added the Perfect Reflction Serum, even weeks later. Luckily I got a generous sample of it (free) before sinking my money into it. I knew from the first night that it was too rich for my skin--I woke up the next day with clogged pores/breakouts. I tried it a couple more times before deciding the PR was the culprit.

I'm glad YOU don't have any problems with it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:38 am      Reply with quote
That's so weird! My PR seems thin to me, especially once I spread it into my skin. I never would have guessed it would be too much for some. It's funny how we all react so differently. Well, I hope you find something that works for you!
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
That's so weird! My PR seems thin to me, especially once I spread it into my skin. I never would have guessed it would be too much for some. It's funny how we all react so differently. Well, I hope you find something that works for you!

Well actually, when I said the PR is too "rich" I didn't mean rich in the typical sense, as in thick and moisturizing, I just meant it was too much for my skin. It must be one of the ingredients, but I don't have the patience to try to find out which exact ingredient it is. I can't use the AminoGenesis Therapeutic Facial Repair Formula either--causes breakouts. My skin, though seemingly pretty tough on the outside, breaks out at the drop of a hat. Crying or Very sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Do I need to apply mostourizer after Tripeptinon.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |