Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
::Review:: Tripeptinon by Amino Genesis
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:32 am      Reply with quote
In one word - brilliant.
The product is a jar filled with 40 tiny capsules and only one capsule is used at a time. The instructions say that one capsule is sufficient for both face and neck but I found it really only covers the face.
The product is like a clear oil but absorbs within a couple of minutes. Rather strangely, when I used it alone, it took around 2 minutes to absorb but when I used it after ISC Active, it absorbed immediately. And I have found that I have a pink tinge after applying ISC Active but my colour returned to normal within a few minutes of applying Tripeptinon.
I can't even begin to describe just how soft and flawless the skin feels after application and it still feels like that the next morning. Although it has an oily consistency, it has not caused me any breakouts.
For anyone using this product, I would suggest that you use scissors to only just nip off the very tip of the capsule otherwise you may inadvertently lose come of the contents.
The verdict - I will use it like a special treatment and will never be without it. And yes, while I have this I will be special treating my skin on most nights.

For the curious, the ingredients are: Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinesis, Ceramide Complex 2, Ubiquinone, Amino Multi-Tides, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Peg10 Rapeseed Sterol, Triticum Vulgare, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Carthamus Tinctorius, Angelica Archangelica Extract, Tribehenin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Citrus Bark Extract.

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Amino Genesis Tripeptinon (40 capsules)
Amino Genesis Tripeptinon (40 capsules)

Tripeptinon™ is an incredible new skin care technology actually designed to help lift, firm and moisturize your skin for the most youthful appearance possible.

Mabsy

Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:57 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
...I will use it like a special treatment and will never be without it. And yes, while I have this I will be special treating my skin on most nights.

The special "every day" treatment Laughing This stuff sounds great! I am adding this to the "must obtain samples of" with next order Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:52 am      Reply with quote
oooh, that sounds nice (as if I need another thing to go "ooh" over).

But what a list of ingredients!! The only one that made me go "I know that" was Citrus Bark Laughing Laughing
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I've been eyeing this product for a while. I've been using the photolagen for a month now and love it, so was hoping someone would try the tripeptinon and do a reveiw. Makes me want it more now!! lol..

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Does sound nice, doesn't it! I noticed ubiquinone in there too, isn't that a relative of idebenone (as used in Prevage)?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:22 am      Reply with quote
OMG, I did not realize this stuff was for "Sagging, loss of firmness and elasticity" !! It is already in my EDS cart which is where I keep my "want list" for the next purchase...which currently has 14 items in it for about $560 Laughing
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
This sounds great! I really like the ingredient list. Is this a complete ingredient list or a key ingredient list? I would be even more tempted to buy if it had only the ingredients that are listed here.

BTW Ubiquinone is coenzyme Q10. It may very well be a relative of idebenone. I don't know though.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Oh, please, please stop telling me about these wonderful things. It's way too tempting.

Right, that's another one on my wishlist. Laughing
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:51 am      Reply with quote
My wishlist keeps growing and growing right now! And I'm still trying to use up some of my existing products as I promised myself I'd do before starting on my list. At this rate I'll need to stop eating to finance my skincare plans Laughing .
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:45 am      Reply with quote
I looked into this a little more and to answer my own question the ingredient list appears to be a complete ingredient list. Yeah Smile

Does anyone know what Amino Multi-Tides are? It looks like some of the other Amino Genesis products have a combination of 17 amino acids. Is this just a short name for their amino acid combination or is it something else?

I have a feeling this is going to go on my wish list too!! I am totally unable to use up what I currently have without buying something else Rolling Eyes
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
The ingredient list is as per the packaging and I would be fairly sure that it is the total list. If you have been a bit harsh with your skin then this will certainly provide a pick-me-up.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
In one word - brilliant.

I can't even begin to describe just how soft and flawless the skin feels after application and it still feels like that the next morning. Although it has an oily consistency, it has not caused me any breakouts.

Very Happy Yay! I was waiting to hear back about your experience with this product. How many times have you used it? Will you keep us updated? I react badly to so many products myself. I really hope this works (for both of us!).
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this every night for the past 10 days and still love how soft it makes my skin feel. This is definitely one I will keep and reorder.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 02, 2006 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, bushy!
Of course you know what this means, even though I just placed an order last week!! Shock Very Happy
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 10, 2006 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
If you ladies buy no other high priced item this year make this the ONE you do buy!

Fan Tab U LOUS!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
If you ladies buy no other high priced item this year make this the ONE you do buy!

Fan Tab U LOUS!!!!

Could you please elaborate on why? I'm on the fence on this one since I just forked out the $ for the photolagen, although I do like it so far.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 11, 2006 8:13 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Fan Tab U LOUS!!!!

Could you please elaborate on why? I'm on the fence on this one since I just forked out the $ for the photolagen, although I do like it so far.

Even on the 1st application it went on so nice & smooth. Texture reminded me of a thinner version of Vit E. In less than a minute my skin just drank it all in. My skin around my eyes, puppet lines and the wee beginnings of a turkey neck Rolling Eyes really appeared firmer. Just rolled out of bed about an hour ago and haven't washed my face yet, the lines on the outer edges and below my eye are very faint. The puppet lines aren't as predominant either.

If anything, I wish the capsule was a bit bigger so I could get more of my neck. But, I will def re-purchase this again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for my Photolagen to arrive, but my Tripeptinon arrived a couple of weeks ago, and I love it too!
Like Bushy said, if I had the choice I would love to use this every night because your skin just feels so amazingly soft in the morning! Not greasy at all, and as far as I can see, it would be perfect for any skin type. I haven't been using it for long enough to gauge if it does anything dramatic for my skin, but the texture and soft skin is enough for me at the moment. Definately something to re purchase!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Could you use the tripeptinon at the same time as using the ISC formulas? I thought this sounded very good, but I love the ISC, too!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I would think you could use it with ISC. Apply the Tripeptinon at night as the very last product on your skin.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Just received my Tripeptinon in the mail today, can't wait to try it out tonight with the ISC!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 30, 2006 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Bushy. I think I will try it!
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I've used Tripeptinon for 2 nights over ISC poly-vit, and I can't believe the difference it has made in my skin texture & firmness! I've never tried anything that has given me such immediate results!Very Happy I'm really interested to see what accumulative effects it has over the next month.
Just worried that I'm going to love it way too much and will be broke for the rest of my life! Laughing
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:37 am      Reply with quote
kls - that sounds like great immediate results. Do you happen to use the ISC firming cream? I am just curious how the 2 would compare.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi Rileygirl-
I have the firming complex, but haven't been using it for awhile. I tried using it over the active serum but I guess that was too much for my skin at the time. I switched to poly-vit about a month ago & been having good results. Been thinking about trying the firming complex over the poly-vit, but am going to wait until I feel my skin has adjusted to the new products I'm currently using. I still have a bottle of active, so I would like to see if I can go back to using it now that my skin has settled down.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |