Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
ElasteFirm stretch mark treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I just called in to order this sample! yay! They told me they ship out on the same day you order so i should get it next week sometime. Smile Im excited since i have some stubborn stretchmarks that i won't fade
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Lucky you Smile Unfortunately I can't get a free sample because I'm not able to make international phone call. I wish that they accepted orders by email.

Please let us know the results if the serum works for you.

Good luck
Mabsy

Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
FYI, as far as I know they still have some left - at least I haven't heard back that the offer is closed.

Btw, mimiek, you can get cheap calling cards (at least in Australia and US you can but I'm not sure where you are, that allow you to call o/s for a few cents per minute from any phone.

Tue May 02, 2006 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Just thought I would let everyone know that there are still some free samples available to EDS forum members. Just call the toll free number to get yours. We have already shipped for those of you that submitted your free sample orders early. You should be getting them any day now. Thank you for your interest and I hope you like ElasteFirm!

Sincerely,

Mary

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so glad that Mardan replied my email Very Happy , I ordered a sample today and paid for the shipping cost. I'm looking forward trying their stretch mark cream. I hope it will work.

I'm so sick of my stretch marks, they look so ugly. BTW The main reason for being single is those ugly stretch marks (many guys are interested but I keep saying No Sad ). I would never ever show them for anyone.

A stupid question, but how do men react when they see the stretch marks?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Well if he's a decent man, he'll never notice Smile , if hes not and says a word, dump his butt fast....
mardanskincarepres

Mon May 15, 2006 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone....just wondering if you had received your samples and had a chance to try ElasteFirm.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 3:23 am      Reply with quote
I was just about to open a topic for Elastefirm. I just received mine in the mail last night and will start using it today. How long should I give it before writing a review?

Thanks again for your generosity.

Sherri
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Yes I received mine last week on tuesday, I'm trying it on a small area with stretch marks (twice daily). The cream smells great and absorbs very fast.

I haven't seen any changes yet, but I guess it will take time before I notice a result because my stretch marks are white and very old.

I hope Elastefirm will work for me. Thank you very much for the sample. Smile
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 16, 2006 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
I got my sample last week. The sample is very generous and will last a while!!! I am using it on my right thigh, and will compare it to my left thigh in a few weeks!!! My skin absorbs the lotion very fast, so I hope it works to diminish them -even slightly is okay with me!
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
How is it going everyone? I still can't see any result. This is my 4th week.but I noticed that my skin is smoother. I will keep using it until I finish the sample Smile
pele
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
mimiek wrote:
I'm so glad that Mardan replied my email Very Happy , I ordered a sample today and paid for the shipping cost. I'm looking forward trying their stretch mark cream. I hope it will work.

I'm so sick of my stretch marks, they look so ugly. BTW The main reason for being single is those ugly stretch marks (many guys are interested but I keep saying No Sad ). I would never ever show them for anyone.

I feel the same way (although I"m not single), I HATE HATE HATE my stretch marks. They are the white old ones and I think honestly, my life would be so much different and better if I didn't have them.

For the "how do men react" question, I don't know. I think they care probably but what are they going to do - break up with you because you have them? I don't think so.....

Life's too short honey - just go out there and date and pretend you don't mind the stretch marks Very Happy
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:

I am really self conscious about my stretch marks, I am not over weight by any means but I guess with puberty i had a growth spurt, My breasts grew, thighs and hips. Now I have these white stretch marks on my breasts, inner thighs and butt Sad
Some men dont mind, if the guy likes you for your inner beauty and personality then he wont care about some stretch marks. However, some men do mind. I've had guy friends say "eww look at those girls stretchmarks" on the beach. But most women get stretchmarks in their life time. When you are watching TV with all these beautiful, perfect actresses you think they dont have stretch marks but airbrushing and make-up really help hide flaws.

Maybe this will help us girls feel a bit better about our stretch marks Smile
Even Gorgeous Scarlette Johansson has stretch marks on her breasts.

http://dontlinkthis.net/hires/scarlettjohansson3/
pele
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
So is this ElasteFirm supposed to fade old white stretch marks?
Kimberleylee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, was looking online to order this and wondered if anyone had results to post yet?

I also wondering how I could get a free sample?

Thanks and hoping this works like its states as it sounds fabulous Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |