Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Preference" Store bought Self Tanners or Mystic Tan (B
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried both and love the convenience but sometimes I've had "drip marks" and that is not so cool. I guess you gotta really wipe everything. The LA Tan I go to offers "Clear" instead of the kind with instant bronzer in it and that is best I think. I didn't have the drip marks. The minus of course is the cost. But this time of year instead of the reg $30 per session, they offer "spring break" specials for 3 for $30.

Anyway once you try it, you get sort of lazy and apply to your whole body is a chore.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I've never tried a mystic tan...does it go on your face too???
CyndiK.
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Last summer I used Mystic Tan a lot as I signed up for a set-fee unlimited-use plan. I was very happy with it at first..there is a certain knack to it; tips are below...
I tired of it as the summer progressed -- the pool greatly diminishes the tan-time-span, bathing in the tub left a ring Sad and I couldn't shower or exercise or sweat basically (hello, I live in TX) for 5 hours afterwards so that made for additional planning / annoyance. I also began feeling more comfortable with the subtle results of the everyday/moisturizer “glow” tanners anyway. I'd probably still use Mystic for fun; for golden shoulders and legs for a night out. I think if you are really pale with pink undertones Mystic could look strange...maybe not. If self-tanners generally look good on you..it can be pretty fabulous and a great alternative for those that will tan otherwise...you really get the look with out the physical damage. For a "I just got back from the beach" look...go two days in a row! Cool

Idea TIPS that worked for me~ *There are two levels...go for the lower one...it's the same solution just a lesser amount is sprayed (you'll still get dark)...the lower amount greatly reduces runs/streaking. *If they don't have unlimited towels in your room ask for at least two. *My place gave blue disposable hair nets; layer two of them...I found my blond hair a little "misted" w/ just one. *Check the mirror immediately when you get out of the chamber and dab away any excess starting with the face... *If it does streak anywhere you can rub it off with a wet cloth...within the first few hours is best. Based on my experience anyway...

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |