Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

natural ingredients in skin care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pooh
5% products discount

Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hey guys, I've recently been reading about this line called ca-botana. They claim to have natural ingredients that are formulated to really work.
I've searched all over the net and cannot find one listing of any of there products anywhere. Has anyone tried this line or know where ingredients can be found. Any insight would be really appreciated. Thnx Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
This was the first hit when I googled it.
http://www.ca-botana.com/ingredients.php
The site says to contact customer service if you need more info.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
When a company doesn't list all of the ingredients, but only 'select' or 'feature' ingredients, it makes me very suspicious. They might have some natural ingredients, but probably not all or even mostly. I'd steer clear and go with a company that has nothing to hide like Weleda, Lavera, Dr Hauschka, Aubrey Organics, Organic Makeup Company, Rosa y Fruta, etc.
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I only buy things where all of the ingrdients are listed
I like Devita and PSF for the good ingredients they
use also the DDF glycolic products.
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
If you go to the sitewww.ca-botana.com they will give you a list of spas in your area where you can purchase the products. I bought the G.S. Ginkgosome but have yet to try it, because I am using something else at the moment for hydration. But according to the listing on the package, it is mainly a natural line with alot of great ingredients. The women at the spa use it and love it. HTH
BYRG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 01, 2006 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm the same way. If a company does not list the ingredients, a full list of ingredients on their website I do not bother. And so far it seems like 90% of companies do not list any of the ingredients on their site, yet they sure have very big BUY NOW buttons etc. It amazes me that so many people would buy them and not have to know what is in them first. I mean if you have to hire a freaking private investigator just to find out and hunt down what the full list of ingredients are in a company, then they are hiding something. Sure by law they have to put it on the packaging, but they are selling these products on their site and don't list the ingredients, along with the majority of their resellers online. I found that amazon.com and drugstore.com if they sold the product often would list the full ingredients. I just wonder why all companies don't do that. Rolling Eyes
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |